[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never played Tibia in my life, but the aesthetics look quite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: tibia.jpg (170KB, 674x338px) Image search: [Google]
tibia.jpg
170KB, 674x338px
Never played Tibia in my life, but the aesthetics look quite appealing to me. Is it worth playing in 2016?
>>
No.
>>
>>3199806
/thread
>>
I really tried to play it. It was tedious as fuck. I abandoned it.
>>
i have played tibia since 2005 and ive never had a character over lvl 18
>>
>>3199769
What made Tibia great has now faded, its now pay2win and its difficulty has been lowered
>>
>>3201201
>its now pay2win and its difficulty has been lowered
Absolute this.
>>
>>3199769

If you wish to experience older Tibia, the best version was 7.4 to 7.6

There is currently a modded server that has been online for years and has an active community etc. etc.

Just google Medivia Online

In many ways this version is even better than classic tibia. 2x exp and skill rate, which feels perfect to me. Additional content released in a 7.4 spirit that is actually well done, an updated UI, and all kinds of shit. It's actually quite nice. I'm retired at the moment but I've got a level 101 Royal Paladin.
>>
the game is not worth unless you want to throw your money to the trash

The game used to be something close to "good", then, suddenly they ruined it with updates focused on benefits to premium players, removing many things that were useful to free players, (like training monks).
The thing that made me quit the game was the lvl 50pvp bullshit, i never played again since that happened.
>>
>>3202484

On the private server I mentioned in the above post, it has all the best stuff from 7.4 to 7.6 with additional weapons and armor that aren't too broken and actually feel like they belong in the game. You don't need a premium to enjoy the game, and if you do want a premium it's only 5 dollars for 1 month. There's no lvl 50 pvp shit, or pay to play shit besides the benefits of being a premium like in the old game (taking the boat etc.)

Some of the added content is even accessible to non premium players, additional areas, factions, etc. It's pretty much everything I ever wanted from Tibia, if you liked 7.4 to 7.6 you should really check it out, it's fucking great.

Also, no fucking BRs and shit ruining the server.
>>
>>3201735
This seems cool, how's the population? I remember there being tibia generals on /vr/ but I never played
>>
>>3202583

I've been retired for a bit but my brother says the population is around a steady 250 at peak hours. There's 2 servers, Spectrum and Legacy. I would recommend playing on Legacy because spectrum is a barebones 7.4 with normal skill rates, and low population do to a recent war on the server that left many players hunted.

Legacy is the original server, it's been running for over 5 years, and has the additional content and a 2x skill/exp rate. Population usually varies from about 200 - 500 players. Sometimes it dips lower, but it usually picks back up. Also, people are generally nice there, and will give you starter equipment etc.
>>
>>3202573
>No fucking BRs and shit ruining the server.
Best part
>>
Any Yotsuba /tbg/ fag here?

Miss you guys
>>
>>3199769

level 57 MS from Astera reporting in.

It's a fun time waster, and much better when hunting with buds, but don't expect to be entertained other wise.
>>
>>3202573
thanks for the recomendaixon

>Also, no fucking BRs and shit ruining the server.
im am be thinxing dat, my class mates were in fact thinking of trying tibia ever since our favourite youtuber made a vid about it, and the server you describe being enjoyable without pay, then that is the one we will play

kkkkkkk
>>
>>3205186

I don't mean to offend you if you're Brasilian. It's just that yes, they were notorious back in the day for blatant power abuse, cheating etc. created multiple wars and wiped other populations off servers.

Anyway, it is funner to play if you buy a premium, and if you're in Brasil you might have some slight lag since the server is located in Europe. Eitherway, hope you enjoy it, and happy hunting.
>>
bumop
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.