[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cannon Fodder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Cannon_Fodder_series_logo.png (78KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
Cannon_Fodder_series_logo.png
78KB, 290x174px
Anybody else play this?
You control a group of soldiers with the mouse and shoot people.
it's mindless fun
>>
>>3197643
I played that game when I was a good. Holy shit memories.
>>
>>3197643
Some think this theme might be a bit edgy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiYuq6Ac3a0
>>
>>3197660
I don't think you're a bad
>>
It's probably the best amiga game there is.
>>
I enjoyed the shit out of it until I started running into rocket wielding enemies. Then the fun stopped.
>>
File: cf.png (15KB, 160x144px) Image search: [Google]
cf.png
15KB, 160x144px
>>3197643
yes
>>
>>3198061
turned your men into cannon fodder, didn't it? Got to learn when to let go of them, there are plenty more available.
>>
>>3197643
Yea I love it! Not sure what the best version is, I just emulated Amiga for 1 and 2.
>>
>>3197667
It kind of is though.
>>
i played them back in the day on amiga and console releases, i emulate them now on UAE (amiga)

RIP Jools
RIP Jops
RIP Stoo
>>
>>3198313
>>3198247
as much as it pains me to admit, in the case of Cannon Fodder, the Amiga version is the definite version. Everything else is just a port
>>
Anybody else shoot a guy and then see how long they can juggle the body with gunfire before it comes to rest long enough to despawn?

No?

O-okay...
>>
The Gameboy Color version is surprisingly good
>>
>>3198334
>surprisingly
why? I mean, I know it's good, but why has it surprised you? Or why didn't you expect it to be?
>>
>>3198331

AHH AHH AHH UGH OOUGH AHH AHH UGH UGH AHH OOUGH
>>
>>3198337

Because there are a lot of shovelware there, so I thought it would be some rushed bad port or a game that only uses the name of the franchise but it's not well done. Like Top Gear Pocket, for example
>>
>>3198776
It's been done by Sensible Software, the original creators of the game, and even the back of the box makes clear they weren't making that one to cash in (although I hate the intro)
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (205KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
205KB, 1920x1080px
Go to your brother
Kill him with your gun
Leave him lying in his uniform
Dying in the sun

So much fun
WAR
It's never been so much fun
WAR!
Never been sooo much fuuun!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plY8O6QTjvM
>>
>>3198224
But muh Jools & Jops!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.