[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did Earth die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (33KB, 448x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 448x330px
>>
File: snowball_earth_globe_1280.jpg (178KB, 1280x896px) Image search: [Google]
snowball_earth_globe_1280.jpg
178KB, 1280x896px
Look up "Snowball Earth." It happened once. It could happen again.
>>
Liberals got elected to power and spread the global warming myth and everyone bought it hook, line, and sinker leading them to panic and overcompensate and cool the Earth too rapidly.
>>
File: shiver star.jpg (340KB, 957x1762px) Image search: [Google]
shiver star.jpg
340KB, 957x1762px
>>
>>3196116

Lavos
>>
I think the Japanese website for Kirby 64 said something about everyone having to leave the planet. Adeleine at least shows that humans are still around, so maybe they just migrated to different planets.
>>
>>3196116
It has been said the people of the planet had to leave, the planet is entirely snow and has berserk robots running around killing anything they see.

Why does kirby have such deep lore?
>>
File: 8dolf Bitler.png (1KB, 63x64px) Image search: [Google]
8dolf Bitler.png
1KB, 63x64px
If, with the help of his Marxist creed, the Jew is victorious over the other peoples of the world, his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity and this planet will, as it did thousands of years ago, move through the ether devoid of men.
>>
>>3196116
Apparently, the most powerful nation on it elected an orange-skinned narcissist with a poisonous caterpillar on his head as their leader. After that, nuclear war (and nuclear winter) was pretty much inevitable.
>>
>>3196754
kek
>>
Conservatives got elected to power and spread the ISIS myth and everyone bought it hook, line, and sinker leading them to panic and overcompensate by starting proxy wars for Israel that eventually lead to massive natural resource grabs and a nuclear war that made the earth cool rapidly.
>>
hi /pol/
>>
>>3198174
To who? /pol/ would want the conservatives in power and they don't believe that ISIS is manufactured terrorism from Israel/USA to help in Israel's land-grab project.

They really are that stupid.
>>
>>3198554
Hi, NPR
>>
>>3198679
Don't talk shit about NPR. I love A Prairie Home Companion.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 540x360px
>>3198554
Ron /Pol/ would beleive that ya dingus.
>>
>>3196754
This is the answer
>>
File: smokewins.gif (72KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
smokewins.gif
72KB, 320x224px
Smoke's finisher in UMK3.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 1200x675px
Haltmann Works Company extracted all of its resources following Earth's evacuation.
>>
>>3196754

Wouldn't even matter as it's far too late at this point.

Clearly the sun died or something.
>>
>>3196116
Earth died screaming
>>
>>3196116
global warming obviously
>>
>>3196116
Yo momma farted.
>>
>>3196116
Holy shit! I never noticed this.

Deepest lore.
>>
>>3197749
I wouldn't call Bernie orange skinned but I can kinda see what you mean about the hair
>>
What the fuck is this shit?
Game Theory?
The devs just couldn't be bothered enough so they used a model of Earth.
muh deep lore
>>
>>3206946
You're fucking stupid
>>
>>3206946
>Game Theory
>"I use words I don't know what means"
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.