[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

animal buds that could've had solo games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Squitter.jpg (37KB, 576x334px) Image search: [Google]
Squitter.jpg
37KB, 576x334px
alos the true best kong
>>
File: rush.jpg (13KB, 340x250px) Image search: [Google]
rush.jpg
13KB, 340x250px
Considering how many forms this guy can take, I don't think it'd be a bad idea. It's obviously a little late for that though.
>>
>>3194267
Actually a cool mecha-dog game, with or without Rush would have been huge, let's go back in time and get rich
>>
>>3194228
Am i the only one who didn't really like the spider? Ostrich for life
>>
File: 1392483605715.png (158KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1392483605715.png
158KB, 400x400px
>>
Winky the Frog
>>
>>3194598
Winky sucks. His only movements were hop and jump. Squitter was an excellent replacement.
>>
>>3194719
Rattly was the replacement, he was Winky with better control. Squitter was unique. A lot of people hated contoling him like >>3194509 but he was my favorite.
>>
>>3194267
I hated Rush so much when I got around to playing the game he's introduced. Since Capcom made Disney games for NES I thought he was something born out of their meddling. Now I'm a bit more forgiving of him.
>>
>>3194587
Didn't Tails have his own game on Game Gear?
>>
>>3194957
Two, actually.
Tails' Adventure was a platformer with backtracking and utility items. Pretty decent.
Tails' Sky Patrol was a JP-only weird-ass game where Tails flew around and whacked things with a ring. Kind of arcade-like gameplay.
>>
>>3194924
Oh shit. I forgot about the snake. He's just as throw-away as the frog. Squitter is just so much better than all the other animal buddies.

>precise control
>can shoot enemies at different height levels
>can create platforms anywhere

He can't light up dark areas, but that isn't needed. He can't glide like Expresso, but his platforms more than make up for that. He can't go underwater, but that was always Engarde's purpose.
>>
>>3194719
>>3194924
>>3195248
Winky was like the inverse of a powerup. That slippery bastard killed me more times than the treacherous platforming and those godforsaken zingers combined
>>
I agree, Squitter is the best.

Also, it will always be a she to me.
>>
>>3194228
How does he lace all those sneakers?
>>
File: s-l225.jpg (8KB, 225x197px) Image search: [Google]
s-l225.jpg
8KB, 225x197px
>>3198882

Squitter was like a homage to those old plushies of centipedes and other insects with many legs wearing sneakers, they were all the craze in the 80s/early 90s.
>>
I can't decide between Squitter and Squawks, but both are fucking awesome. I suspect some people are just too lazy to learn how to control in a new way, seen it in other games as well.
>>
>>3198882
He produces his own threads
>>
File: smug-pepe-the-frog 1 (2).jpg (99KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
smug-pepe-the-frog 1 (2).jpg
99KB, 800x800px
>>3198972
>>
>>3198882
I'm sure spiders have extensive knowledge of how to manipulate string.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.