[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was I supposed to know you had to stare up into the sun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 2742359-snap0041.jpg (231KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2742359-snap0041.jpg
231KB, 640x480px
How was I supposed to know you had to stare up into the sun?
>>
There was a mysterious beam of light that wasn't there before. Doesn't that compell you to look up and see where it's coming from?
>>
>>3187028
Don't be a retarded faggot. Problem solved.
>>
Trying different things? Using imagination? Being happy to interact in a 3D world with Mario for the first time?
>>
>>3188115
>Being happy to interact in a 3D world with Mario for the first time?
I spent 15 minutes pulling his nose and ears when I first got it. Shit blew my mind coming from the SNES.

There has never been a bigger leap than that since.
>>
>>3187028
Same.
>>
>>3187028
I did it and everyone did it and it's kinda taken for granted.

But thinking back, they're lucky they got away with it - being so early into 3D gaming, controlling the camera was a novelty.
>>
>>3188261
I'll bet you're stupid AND insecure, aren't you?
>>
In all seriousness, I DIDN"T know that I had to stare up into the sun. I had progressed as far as I possibly could without the flight cap until I finally gave up and looked it up on gamefaqs. I mean other than the beam of light - which I frankly hadn't even noticed was new - they didn't hint at all that I was supposed to do that.
>>
believe it or not I had the same issue. I noticed the beam of light, but I thought it was highlighting the carpet.

My twelve year old mind only thought to look at what the light was shining on, not where it was shining from.
>>
>>3190234
Every animal but dogs and humans would have looked up. Think about why.
>>
>look mom, I posted it again
>>
>>3187028
Don't worry about it Anon. Just make sure to wear your helmet inside so you don't hurt yourself, take your medicine on a regular basis, and avoid too much sugar because it can make you cranky.
>>
>>3187028
I looked up at it because I was curious where it was coming from.

I swear people who hate SM64 are just bad at video games.
>>
>>3187028
>How was I supposed to know these threads are cancer?
You aren't. Only adults are.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.