[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you have to fight your friends to kiss you when you played KSS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: fireleo.png (81KB, 193x180px) Image search: [Google]
fireleo.png
81KB, 193x180px
Did you have to fight your friends to kiss you when you played KSS?
>>
>>3182221
that shit got so many laughs out of my brother and me
>>
>>3182229
Did you kiss?
>>
>>3182257
Not IRL, sorry.
We grabbed healing items just so we could interrupt each other at inappropriate times with kisses and giggle like idiots.
Fuck, we had fun with this game.
>>
At first we thought it was weird, then we thought it was funny. I don't remember ever chasing after the other person like a kiss rapist though. If one of us had low health the other would help out, and if we had full health it would just happen on accident sometimes but we'd still think it was funny.

When we were trying to figure out why kissing restored health we came up with the idea that the one who just ate food still has some in their mouth, and is feeding it to the other like a mother bird feeds its young.
>>
>>3182229
How cute is he?
>>
>>3182356
>When we were trying to figure out why kissing restored health we came up with the idea that the one who just ate food still has some in their mouth, and is feeding it to the other like a mother bird feeds its young.
I thought Kirby was just grabbing some extra food from a pocket and feeding the friend. KISSING?!?! How gay. Dropped.
>>
>>3182356
>like a mother bird feeds its young

That is what I always thought they were doing. In retrospect, that's kind of gross.
>>
I always thought kirby gave some food to the other player and the other player ate it.
>>
>>3182221
it was a great conversation starter

>so, looks like our characters have to kiss in the game
>lol, gross, totally gay lmao
>but you know what would be really hilarious?
>if we actually kissed irl as a joke
>also we could rub our dicks against each other
>>
>>3183752
This. We would often give each other blowjobs as a prank, too.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.