[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sega Master System

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Sega-master-system-logo.png (54KB, 1000x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sega-master-system-logo.png
54KB, 1000x300px
Hey /vr/

I was wondering where I can find cheap master system carts. I don't want to pay 80$ for an ever drive, the perfect scenario would be a "1337 in 1" game cart (kind of like the nes ones you can find on ali express). On ebay the lowest price for a master system game is about $10 with shipping.

Also, master system general
>>
>>3181000
You can play Master System games with an $80 everdrive, on a MD/Genesis?

>On ebay the lowest price for a master system game is about $10 with shipping.
Also that does seem pretty cheap..
>>
>>3181034
I want to test out this SMS.
Thanks for the input though.
>>
>>3181000
Not sure if anything has changed over the years, but multi-game pirate SMS carts were extremely rare, at least in the horizontal western style cart shape.

The Game Gear got a lot of pirate carts tho, despite being more or less the same machine.
>>
>>3181117
good to know, thanks !
>>
>>3181000
emulate you massive faggot
>>
>>3181000
Remember that the Master System is region free between the UK and the US. The Master System was HUGE in the UK, which means the market is flooded with lots of cheap carts. If you want cheap stuff, import from the UK to the US.

Even better when you consider that kids these days are mostly interested in NES stuff which was never really popular here, so there's a fuckton of stuff here that's often overlooked.
>>
>>3182210
Same with Australia/probably Brazil
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.