[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultimate NES Remix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I know it's barely retro, but /v/ is shit.
Have any of you played NES Remix? Is the 3DS version any good at all? Are the remixes fun or is it a cash grab?
>>
I have them on Wii U. Pretty fun but I ended up putting it down pretty quickly.

I think I'd have liked it more on a mobile system, the structure of the game being basically a collection of micro challenges lends itself really well for that. It would be tons of fun to play during the small waits you end up having throughout the day.

Overall Id recommend it, assuming it's the same as the console version. Just know that it's probably not something you'll play a ton when you're just hanging around the house or something, it's not really that kind of game.
>>
>>3179707
I've played the 3DS version.

Most of the "challenges" are bite sized parts of the games. Kind of like a tutorial of sorts. I think it's best for people who haven't played the games already.

The actual remixed challenges are pretty fun, but they are a small portion of the game, unfortunately.
>>
>>3179707
Not enough remix challenges, but the game is alright. Some games like Super Mario Bros. have challenges from throughout the entire game, but others like Punch-Out only go up to like Bald Bull or Excitebike only using the first two or three courses.

The 3DS version doesn't have all the games from the Wii U versions such as Wario's Woods, Clu Clu Land, Ice Climbers, or NES Open Tournament Golf, but it does have online leaderboards with replays and the Japanese version of the game which has a few minor differences. Also, the first one on Wii U is a lot stricter on the requirements for getting rainbow stars on some challenges.
>>
>>3179724
The 3DS version is a 'greatest hits' so to speak, they take out the less popular games from the Wii U versions.

Personally I like it, definitely a fun way to relive some NES experiences of the past, and to see some stuff you wouldn't normally. Think of it as a reader's digest for Nintendo's NES library, with the bonus of some replay for the time trials.
>>
>>3179893
Shitposting and announcing reports are both against the rules. Fuck off, board nanny.
>>
>>3179953
>>>/v/
>>
>>3179893
>>3179964

You're really making a convincing argument for how you're "improving" the quality of this board. How could this possibly not be considered on-topic?
>>
>>3179978
Not retro you faggot. If you don't like the rules make a /qa/ thread about it. Don't further shit up this board because you're too fucking stupid to read the sticky you dense cunt.
>>
>>3179893
>>3179964
>>3179982

>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

>Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

You're trying to suppress actual discussion by using rules as justification while simultaneously breaking them yourself, and you say I'm shitting up the board. If you don't like the OP's thread, leave it alone. It's totally relevant to retro games and I'm sure I'm not the only one who would rather have real threads and discussions instead of

>WAAAAAH WAAAH NOT RETRO /V/ /V/ /V/

every goddamn thread.
>>
>>3179707
I played some of the first one on Wii U but got bored with it somewhat quickly. Don't think I even unlocked any "remix" stages. It's like WarioWare but without the zany wacky fun and to long of pauses between the microgames.
>>
>>3179707
>I know it's barely retro,

it's not retro at all fucko.

>>>/v/

also, saged and hidden
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.