[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw this is still the best 3D Indiana Jones game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

>tfw this is still the best 3D Indiana Jones game.
>>
File: 1439203836894.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1439203836894.png
29KB, 633x758px
>emulation never ever
>>
>>3177852
I would like to play some P&C games again, Deponia didnt quite made it for me and Simon the Sorcerer Series dies with Simon 3D.

GoG has a sale, is Fate of Atlantis worth it? Indiana Jones games in general, I remember playing Tower of Babel as a kid
And I also remember liking Broken Sword, but it has 5 games right now, which are good?
>>
>>3180954
Fate of Atlantis was one of the best licensed games in history, it plays like a real Indy 4 and has three branching paths (wits, fists, team) which allows for some replay value.
If you want to get back into point-and-click, I'd highly suggest the Sam and Max Telltale games (seasons 2 and 3 are the best).
Broken Age is also pretty good.
Older games sometimes suffer from a problem of being built around 1-900 hint-lines that no longer exist, while newer games often feel way too easy because people are conditioned to look up walkthroughs whenever they are stuck, but there are a few games which manage to straddle the line.
>>
File: 268498-koala_002.jpg (31KB, 320x160px) Image search: [Google]
268498-koala_002.jpg
31KB, 320x160px
>>3180969
>Sam and Max Telltale
I dont like telltale in general, their JP game was a fucking cashgrab and I cant get into The Walking Dead, but I also dont really like the MCs in Sam and Max, kinda reminds me of Journey to the Edge

>Broken Age is also pretty good.
All 5 of em?
>>
>>3180969
>I'd highly suggest the Sam and Max Telltale games

meh

>(seasons 2 and 3 are the best)

eww
>>
>>3177852
Fuck off, this is the best Indiana 3D, not counting Lego
>with Fate of atlantis unlockable
Really good even for PSP and DS, totally different games

yeah yeah, not retro
>>
3D Indy Rankings:

Infernal Machine>Emperor's Tomb>Staff of Kings
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.