[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your opinion on Alex the Kid's games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: alex.png (83KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
alex.png
83KB, 240x240px
Your opinion on Alex the Kid's games
>>
>Alex the Kid

That better be bait, son.

I only ever played Alex Kidd in Miracle World, but it was one of my favourites. Though, looking back, that game is bullshit levels of hard.
>>
It stinks
>>
>>3176593
First one is a neat game and only overlooked because it was on the SMS. Lots of cool power ups like helicopters and motorcycles.

Haven't played Alex Kid in Shinobi World but people say it's the best of the bunch. Have to catch up on that.

The Genesis game was meh. Didn't play much of it since it was a snorefest.
>>
File: nuanced_gameplay.gif (352KB, 496x384px) Image search: [Google]
nuanced_gameplay.gif
352KB, 496x384px
>>3176593
Nothing really even near the level of craft and focus of the Mario games they were supposed to be rivaling, but the first MS one and Shinobi World are OK.

I remember renting Lost Stars and enjoying it? The Genesis one's supposed to be pretty forgettable
>>
>>3176615
As the name implies, it's basically Shinobi with an Alex Kidd flavour.
>>
>>3176659
I thought it was the other way around, but I'm saying that as a Shinobi fan who has barely played Alex Kidd. I was surprised by how hard it was.
>>
>>3176593
Miracle World is the only good one.
The sequels feels like reskins of other games.
It needs a reboot though.
>>
Shinobi World was fucking brilliant.
>>
Sonic > Alex Cuck
>>
>>3176667
Pretty sure it was developed as a Shinobi game and late in production they decided to add Alex.
>>
>>3176593
Alex Kidd in miracle world and Alex Kidd: the lost stars (arcade version) are great, shinobi world is good but is essentially just a shinobi game, and the others aren't worth talking about.
>>
>>3176593
Dudu du du Dudu du du Dudu du du Du DU
>>
>>3177447
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gM9GDh4VsgI
>>
>>3177447
Dudu, duduuuu!
Dudu, duduuuu!
Dudu, du du, du-du-du!

Alex the Kid,
Alex the Kid,
Alex the Kid in miracle world.

Alex the Kid,
Alex the Kid, that's not really his naaaaame!
>>
>>3176593
Alex Kidd was the first game to teach me about capitalism. From the moment I laid my hands on it I knew money moved the world. Just look at them straightened jew curls.

If you want to win, you work for it. Then you can have your motorcycle, personal helicopter, and even pay for the love of a bitch princess.
>>
>>3179236
thankyou anon
>>
>>3176593
Shit.
>>
I preferred the Wonder Boy series.
>>
>>3180178
That's understandable since only three out of the six Alex Kidd games were good but wonder boy was consistently good.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.