[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that kid who had to take a hit and run through the hard part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1417659447158.jpg (13KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
1417659447158.jpg
13KB, 185x273px
>that kid who had to take a hit and run through the hard part
>>
>That kid that used sting chameleon power to run through everything in Sigma's fortress
>>
>>3172659
And?

That's a perfectly valid strategy.

>that kid who can't think of simple solutions to complex problems
That's you, in case you couldn't tell what I was getting at.
>>
>that kid who implemented a clever strategy that makes the game look like a cakewalk

Fuck you, Kai.
>>
>that kid who was against "cheesy shit" and always ended up being the loser who wastes all his time doing pointless things
>>
>>3172659
>that kid who makes shitty /v/ threads and crossposts on /vr/
>>
>That kid who used Asrtoman's power during Wily Castle's snowboard section
>>
File: 1415168888169.gif (440KB, 319x358px) Image search: [Google]
1415168888169.gif
440KB, 319x358px
I think we could do better threads than these.

Have some standards, OP!
>>
>>3172659
>making

>that kid threads on /vr/

Fuck off with this.
>>
>>3175139
If you don't like it then you should learn to sage.
>>
>>3175140
It was on the first page already.
>>
>>3175142
ugh, whatever. Let's just focus on the good threads.
>>
>>3173067
>getting good is a complex problem

How sad
>>
>>3175140
>current year
>sage
>>
>>3176431
nobody cares about your no-hit Airman kill, nerd

the object is to win the game
>>
>>3176441
It works as well as it ever did and the ban for saying you are doing something is also quite old.

It's not useful for anything but being polite unless you run a bot net. Like, oh I didn't really contribute anything with my off topic post, then I'll sage.
>>
>you may have beat it on hard but you didnt beat it the CORRECT way
Godfucking dammit are you people for real?
>>
>>3177140
Reminds me of the faggots in TF2 who'd mock me for killing them with a sniper bodyshot - not a HEADSHOT!
>>
>>3177140
>beat it
not if you used any continues

also, if you emulated, you didn't really play it

also flash carts are emulation

but to answer your question, no, nobody here is for real, if you see something unfathomably stupid it's probably bait
>>
>>3177171
Do people really get uppity about continues? When used they're a built-in and accounted for aspect of any given game's difficulty
>>
>>3177208
People will get uppity about anything if it makes them feel better about their small penis.
>>
>>3177140

Theres an elitism around certain games.

>If you didn't beat DMC3 on Dante Must Die with no items then you did it wrong.

I distinctly remember beating it on DMD with items, then hearing this shit in Highchool on /v/ and doing it with no items.

People are retarded, I didn't get any notoriety, no fame, and I can sure as shit bet you the guys shitposting like that didn't do it.
>>
>>3177150
I have tried to cultivate attitudes to get an emotional response out of people I play in online shooters. Mockery and belittling like that is just the first step, I wouldn't take it personally.
>>
>>3177171
I hope you are right.
>>
>>3177235
You are a horrible person.
>>
>>3177171
>flash carts are emulation

Lol no, how are they?
>>
>>3178276
The same way CD-Rs are
>>
>>3177235
>pshhh... nothin' personnel... kid
>>
>>3178368
I can tell your a nigger
>>
>>3178394
>your
The irony.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.