[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ages or Seasons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 223346-Zelda-SA.jpg (790KB, 1018x1018px) Image search: [Google]
223346-Zelda-SA.jpg
790KB, 1018x1018px
Ages or Seasons?
>>
>>3167883
Played Seasons first when i was young. Never beat it. Finally now im 21 played through and finished it.

Played through Ages after via link found Ages to be quicker/easier not that its a bad thing.

Cant really pick a favorite but OoS Din is my waifu
>>
>>3167883
Ages had less bullshit.
Seasons had best girl.
>>
You have to play both of them for the real ending so they're technically one game...
>>
>>3167946
You know whats up
>>
Seasons because the rod oneshot those annoying fucking ghosts
>>
>>3167950
I have beat them both but still haven't seen them. Zelda is 100% gameplay. The story is 100% retarded/gay. I'm glad they came out with these because they still have a bit of difficulty compared to the 3d shitfests.
>>
>>3167946
>Ages had less bullshit.
Yeah, no. The Tokay trading alone proves you wrong.

Also, swimming with the Mermaid Suit sucks dick.
>>
>>3167970
Not sure what you're trying to say. You have to enter the code from the first game you beat into the second game you beat. Then you get more gameplay in terms of a couple extra boss fights and such.
>>
>>3168000
Im assuming he probably played them seperately not understanding the whole secret code thing. Or you could actually link two GBCs together and get the linked game that way somehow. never did it that way so idk how it works.
>>
>>3167946
>Din
>best girl
Pick one
>>
File: True best girl.png (366KB, 527x843px) Image search: [Google]
True best girl.png
366KB, 527x843px
>>3168162
forgot picture
>>
>>3167883
Neither.
>>
>>3168183
Well, yes. It is the superior game. But OP wanted a choice between the two.

As for me, Seasons had a better alternate world and smoother progression. Ages just felt annoying at times, even though it had more puzzling. More, not necessarily better.
>>
>>3167883
I enjoyed both, Ages Deku Tree is my waifu because deredere. I liked OoS a little more because it was more combat-focused, not to mention it had goddamn magnets.
>>
>>3167946
>Ages had less bullshit
You must have forgotten about the goron dance game. Good luck getting the bomber's ring!

>>3168043
>Or you could actually link two GBCs together and get the linked game that way somehow. never did it that way so idk how it works.
It's more convoluted than just using the password. It's faster than typing in the password, but nothing different happens.
>>
>>3167960
Wait, really? That's awesome to know. Thanks based anon
>>
Seasons first, then ages. I found the difficulty curve goes up a lot faster in ages and ages is less forgiving of fuck ups
>>
>>3168183
This reminds me of that episode of 'the office'.

Andy: Who can tell me what the safest form of sex is?
Darryl: Condoms.
Andy: Incorrect, the only true form of safe sex, ok? Abstinence.
Darryl: Ohh. Ok. I didn't realize we were doing trick questions. What's the safest way to go skiing? Don't ski!

You're Andy.
>>
>>3168167
Veran is fucking sexy.
I wanna fuck her and DIn so bad
>>
>>3167883
Seasons is the least terrible of the two. Ages is fucking atrocious..
>>
Is this like "Pokemon Red / Blue" or are those entirely different games?
>>
>>3171432
They're two separate adventures with their own unique world, dungeons, items, and characters. Oracle of Ages is allegedly more puzzle-oriented while Seasons is more action-oriented, but I don't remember there being much of a difference in the style of gameplay.
>>
>>3167883
Both because they are separate journeys dungeons, over world, and all sure it may have the same gimmicks like the animal buddies from what I remember never beat them but I know well enough this is no pokemon situation. If we were to really do this mine as well put Links Awakening in there.
>>
>>3168183
my nigger
>>
File: linksawakening.png (215KB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
linksawakening.png
215KB, 400x392px
>>3168183
>DX
Fuck right off, mate.
>>
>>3172276
Edgy.
>>
>>3167946
Ages for the gameplay and Seasons for story and atmosphere.
>>
>>3172276
>this level of autism
>>
Seasons
>>
>>3172276
Why at all would this be considered superior?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.