[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some good retro gaming podcasts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 11

File: Armstrong-trumpet-2.jpg (173KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Armstrong-trumpet-2.jpg
173KB, 640x640px
what are some good retro gaming podcasts?
>>
File: Figma Samus 02.jpg (214KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Figma Samus 02.jpg
214KB, 1200x1600px
>>3135768

I'm fond of what I've heard of Retronauts so far.
I especially like their retrospective of Dragon Warrior/Quest and the one on Echo Night.

http://www.retronauts.com/

Jeremy Parish is on it.
>>
>>3135768
Thinking about starting one.
No ranting no bitching just talking. What would draw you into listening to one?
>>
>>3136284
One that goes in-depth on the technical parts of the game. The kind of stuff you would find in a good TAS description.
>>
>>3136308
I see. Well, can't do that.
Why don't you start one?
>>
>>3135780
Retronaughts is the one I like as well, but that's partly because I've been following Jeremy Parish from before he even worked at 1up and find I often agree with him.
>>
>>3135780
Bob Mackey is insufferable. He talks a mile a minute and is constantly rushing like he's got someplace better to be. They have no idea what they're talking about half the time. Bob ruined what was once a great podcast. Just listen to old ones with Chris Kohler or Ray Barnholdt on them...skip the new ones.
>>
>>3136374
I don't get the hate for Bob Mackey. I never felt like he's rushing. I do miss Sharkey though. And I hope some day we get a clear answer on the whole Metroidvania name fiasco.
>>
>>3136383
>Bob: What do you guys think about this game? I-
>Guest: Well-
>Bob: OH SORRY SORRY GO AHEAD I DIDN'T MEAN TO INTERRUPT YOU

Between his inability to communicate, rushing of topics, and his CONSTANT Patreon shilling, it's just unlistenable. And he's a whiny SJW on Twitter. So yeah, fuck Bob.
>>
>>3136392
>And he's a whiny SJW on Twitter.

Almost every day I find another reason to be happy I don't use twitter. If you don't like him that's cool. Just my two cents.
>>
if you speak german you might enjoy stayforever.de
>>
>>3135780
The amount of bullshit and falsehood they propagate is astounding. They will throw out weird fucking shit out there that are either lies or just plain wrong. The few times I bother fact checking them they were just wrong all the fucking time. I can't imagine the amount of bullshit and falsehoods I have crawling in my head just from hearing them. I am a damaged man.
>>
Podcasts not really, there are some interesting youtube channels out there though, but even mentioning youtube channels will just start a fucking spiral into e-faggotry.
>>
>>3136652
It might be different if you're young and looking to the podcast as a source of information. I just like it because it's some fellow people around my age talking about older games.

Gamers With Jobs is similar, but they don't play much retro.
>>
>>3139073
Don't know what's your definition of young but I'm 29
>>
why do you call it a podcast?

this has nothing to do with applel
>>
>>3136383
>>3136392
>>3136397
Yeah, if you don't think he's a bad guy, just stay the fuck away from Twitter, or any of his solo articles on USGamer. It isn't so much his political views that bother me, it's that he's an unreasonable, nasty asshole, and is just as bad as the people he complains about.

>>3136284
I'd actually like to know this myself. We never got ours off the ground but I'd like to do more. Problem is getting exposure, because literally everyone on twitter that talks about retro games has a retro game podcast.
>>
>>3139295
Another thing - if you're going to try and do a podcast, you need to have a very strict schedule and get them out on a regular schedule. I'm fairly certain that's what killed ours. Well, that, and the fact that the site we did the didn't do shit to promote us or support us, but mostly the first part.
>>
>>3139073
Well this was my goal.
I just wanted to talk about games with some weekly themes, but not get into technical details, just discuss the evolution of a genre, or something like that.

But I suppose there are already plenty of people doing that.
>>
>>3136660
classic game room is my shit. i think mark actually does a podcast now for his patreon backers or whatever.
>>
File: sharkeyyoo5z.png (323KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sharkeyyoo5z.png
323KB, 640x360px
Retronauts is alright, but it used to be a lot better when they were at 1UP. Go watch the archived podcasts from 05-07, they're still fairly relevant considering the retro theme. 2008 is when it goes downhill like everything else (especially at 1UP), then it's merely fine for a few years.

It's still probably the best retro gaming podcast in town simply because there's not a lot of competition, it's still informative, and also slightly better organized than it was before. But it was better with the old atmosphere, with people like Scott Sharkey, Chris Kohler, Jenn Frank, James Mielke and Shane Bettenhausen making regular appearances.

Bob Mackey can be obnoxious, Ray Barnholt is often boring. They still bring a decent amount of knowledge to the table, but Parish needs strong personalities with a lot of personal experience to bounce off of instead of generic SA goons.
>>
>>3139295
I only know of him through the podcast really. I haven't read any solo articles and don't know anything about his politics, or really care. I just find him decently entertaining on the show.

Though I support this >>3139670 a lot. The show was much better then and Sharkey is sorely missed
>>
>>3139851
That's probably for the best. In any case, I think just about anyone else is more interesting than he is and/or brings more to the table.
>>
I liked gc9x whenever they actually got around to releasing something.
>>
>>3139670
RIP 1UP. They were distant from the trash then like Gamespy, IGN and Gamespot. Plus, the video focus adds a lot of personality to the content. They had so many damn shows to catch. Today the only good option is Giant Bomb to fill that void.
>>
File: LMH.jpg (34KB, 183x250px) Image search: [Google]
LMH.jpg
34KB, 183x250px
>>3135768
The boizz at the Legacy Music Hour got a decent one. 2 comedians, one of them mostly out of the standup game. Mostly music from the NES/SMS/Genesis/TG16. Skip the first 50 episodes or so.
http://legacymusichour.blogspot.com/

You Don't Know Flack - A fat guy in Oklahoma talks about his life with outdated tech and the like. Not always tech related, but he actually can keep mundane things mostly interesting
http://podcast.robohara.com/

The Atari 2600 Game By Game Podcast - a middle aged baker in Delaware plays through every game in the VCS library. Autistic listeners send feedback and memories.
>>
>>3140216

Can't believe I forgot A Life Well Wasted. The best of the bunch, hasn't had a new episode in over 3 years though. It's Radiolab for video games. Only 7 episodes, but they're fantastic.
http://alifewellwasted.com/
>>
>>3139851
I wonder if Sharkey had a falling out with the old 1up crew. I noticed Jeremy and Sharkey don't follow each other on twitter.
>>
File: shane.jpg (13KB, 300x234px) Image search: [Google]
shane.jpg
13KB, 300x234px
>>3140151
>the video focus adds a lot of personality to the content.

It was pretty innovative in that regard since almost no one did that with this format back then. You had G4/TechTV on one hand which was on TV and a lot more impersonal and fake, but 1UP really started the trend of gaming-related community-focused multimedia content on the internet which is a precursor to the modern Youtube era where everything is streamed, everything is on video, etc. A lot of other websites started a podcast due to how successful 1UP Yours was.

Now everyone does all of that, but they're never quite as good. There will never be something with the scope of the 1UP Show because it cost so much to make, now everyone with a camera and access to internet can compete so there's no point spending so much time and money making something professional when some random faggot with a camera can get 120k times as many hits by acting like a faggot. Parish once said that if the 1UP Show ran today where you have Youtube and the internet is much more popular, it could've sustained itself for much longer though, back then they didn't that a lot of ways to monetize it and they had a much smaller pool of viewers.

Speaking of that, and since it's relevant to the picture I posted... I remember Retronauts also had bonus video content outside of the podcast called "Retronauts: Bonus Round". They had about a dozen or so episodes that were hosted on gamesvideos.com, but now they're nowhere to be found. They had a video where they talked about Metroidvanias on the streets of San Fransisco with Sharkey. The podcasts are still archived, and some video content like Broken Pixels and the 1UP Show is on Youtube, but a lot of these old videos are probably lost. I'd have to ask Jeremy or someone if it is. At least 1up.com is still up so all their written articles are still online for prosperity (but not the forum sadly). For a while the website was shut down so I thought all these articles were lost too.
>>
>>3140319

Wouldn't surprise me since the guy was pretty unstable and you could tell he didn't get along with some people there.

However he was on one of the first post-Kickstarter Retronauts podcasts in 2013 with Jeremy so... make of that what you will. Maybe he's just not a huge social media guy.

http://www.retronauts.com/?p=319
>>
>>3140319
Nah it's that as entertaining as he was to listen to, he never actually liked doing podcasts so now that he doesn't have to, he doesn't.
>>
>>3136284
Recently I've been into videos that are calming, I guess because of work stress. I wouldn't mind seeing an attempt at making 'zen' game videos. Not that I know what that means.

Also a big fan of history, so in-depth info on games (especially if they can get cultural perspectives of where/when they were current) would be sweet. Like, interview people who were there or something.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>3135768

The Retro Hour is the best one out there at the moment, their interview with a cracker from Fairlight was fucking epic.

http://theretrohour.com
>>
File: InfernalRunnerAnimation.gif (87KB, 384x272px) Image search: [Google]
InfernalRunnerAnimation.gif
87KB, 384x272px
Infernal Runner
Beach Head II (fun 2p game)
Commando Lybia (because there were Ghadaffis children)
Who Dares Wins I+II (I like it better than Commando)
Last Ninja II (dat music)
Katakis !!!
Infiltrator
They stole a million
>>
>>3141416
Do people enjoy listening to other people talk about how things were at the time? I always worry it would come off as masturbatory.
>>
>>3141576
>>3141576
I think it's interesting to hear other perspectives and memories that people around my age have.

>>3139253
Yes, I would call 20's still young. Even 30's is kind of young.
>>
>>3141430
>Fairlight
Not to bitch here but Fairlight except amiga demos at Revision haven't done anything for games in decades.
They are things of the past just like TRSi and Razor.
>>
>>3136383
>And I hope some day we get a clear answer on the whole Metroidvania name fiasco.

Huh? Did they try making a game or some shit?
>>
>>3141729
Parish coined it once to label 2d platformers with adventure elements. Metroid and Castlevania being the best examples, came the portemanteau Metroidvania
>>
>>3141624
Same; aside from feeling a sense of camaraderie from shared experiences, it's great hearing about regional differences and things like that (arcade test markets for instance). It's one thing I like about /vr/ when it's not being hateful.

>>3141787
IIRC he's said that he regrets not having trademarked the phrase.
>>
>>3141729
Sort of this >>3141787
It's kind of funny, but it's known that either Parish or Scott Sharkey coined the phrase. But each of them puts the blame on the other and won't admit to it.
>>
Watch Out for Fireballs is good, as is the shorter, "bad games" cast Abject Suffering.

WOfF is a kind of book club style cast where they cover one game per episode, and really go over it in detail. They've played a lot of games and have thought a lot about games, and can pick apart what mechanics they do and don't think works.
They are two gentle midwestern depressives, so it might not be to your liking if youre baked into the 4chan style.
I recommend finding an episode with a game you like, and listening to see if you like it.
They're also the Bonfireside Chat guys, if you like Souls games.

Speaking of 1up, how does that show compare to the GFW radio show? I really enjoyed it, coming to it about 4 years after, but that's mostly because of the bumbling Jeff Greene and this illegitimate son of a farmer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW5cq17eO2s
>>
>>3142053
GFW Radio was the crowning jewel of the 1up podcasts. Nothing else was as entertaining or interesting. But that said, some of the others were still interesting and now kind of neat to go back to. 1Up Yours had some good times if you can handle Garnet Lee.

Strangely the one person who still regularly podcasts from the old GFW crew is Ryan Scott because he almost never spoke.

I can also vouch for Watch out For Fireballs. I like how they usually do a follow up episode to each show where they talk about listener feedback about the game.
>>
>>3135768
>what are some good retro gaming podcasts?

There are none.
>>
>>3142081
>"...ryan scott?"
>"C'mon, say it with some balls, you're RYAN SCOTT!"

Looking forward to 2020 when we get ALWW 8: Up in Smoke.

For anyone that's a fan of GFW and may not know, there's two or three reunion episodes done at PAXs availible at places. I think a few replace episodes of Ryan Scott's and Anthony Gallagoes Comedy Button podcast.

I should have mentioned the WofF extrasodes. I wish they were longer, though. Early ones had more off topic banter cut in at the end, but now that they're better at casting there's less of that.
>>
>>3141430
second this. the latest episode they interview the dude who ported saturn doom and how Carmack basically ruined any chance of it... ya'know... working.
>>
>>3143545
There are, but nobody's mentioned them yet.
>>
>>3136383
Weird, I don't mind Mackey either but Sharkey's humor is completely annoying to me.

Now, if we want to talk about annoying, I like Frank Cifaldi's work and olf game opinions but cannot stand him on twitter.
>>
Hey, I've always wanted to do a podcast, especially around retro gaming and retro software/hardware in general, but I have to ask you guys, what makes for a bad podcasting experience?

Like, what makes you go, 'well, time to turn this shit off'?
>>
File: 20160416_1336028599.jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
20160416_1336028599.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
I'm actually gonna start one soon. Final Fantasy VII is gonna be my first topic.

Just reflecting on why it was so epic and our feelings about this remake.
>>
>>3141673
You're criticizing something related to retro gaming because it's a thing of the past? What?
>>
>>3145576
Cifaldi's just about as bad on twitter as Mackey.

>>3145632
Stay away from politics.
>>
>>3145632
This
>>3145775
>Stay away from politics.

Unless your podcast is specifically about them, keep both politics and religion completely out of it.
>>
>>3136308
Because im not a faggot.
>>
>>3136383
Let's ignore the fact that he blatantly admits he doesn't do any research for some of the episodes he does, or how he injects his politics into a subject then pisses and moans when he gets called out for it and how everyone is "a big meanie conservative for saying they don't want to hear how I think John Stossel is a libertarian Nazi sexist".
>>
So does anyone know any besides Retronauts?
>>
>>3145751
heh
>>
>>3146710
Pretty much. He really likes talking out of his ass. He's also said that people that work for Chick-Fil-A and Hobby Lobby are akin to Nazis.

>>3146742
Yes, but not going to shill it.
>>
>>3142053
WOFF is fantastic. Abject Suffering is basically the same thing, except it's about shitty games instead of great ones. Listeners submit terrible games and they play a random one for at least half an hour. Not always retro though. All of the stuff on their network is good though.

The only other retro video game podcast that isn't retronauts that I know of is Apple Time Warp. It's John Romero talking about making games for the Apple][. Only two episodes though.
>>
>>3146876
But anon, who is zoodog?
>>
The problem with Retronauts is that all the hosts have a god complex. Doesn't help that they have a rabid fan base that bums everything they do. Parish is the worst, he often attempts to justify his opinions through name dropping Ziff Davis or whatever company he once had dealings with.
>>
>>3146973
I dunno. Parrish seems like an alright guy outside the show, I think part of it's cooning it up. That, and he's like the only person to avoid talking about political shit on twitter FWIW.
>>
>>3146973
I find the problem with Retronauts is that half of the guests they have on are insane. Like, legitimate insanity patients when you listen to them outside of Retronauts.

They also have a strange policy where, despite having the connections to interview some of the developers or technicians who work on these games, they don't use them. They rather have people who only know regurgitated grapevine friends-of-friends knowledge than find someone who was more intimately involved with the games they're talking about.

Not always do they have that option, but they act like someone who has collected NES games all of their lives or someone who is a mod on the Capcom forums somehow has a more legitimate opinion or insight about the games they talk about than I do with a six-second google search. Typically the google search is less wrong than they are to begin with.

Also BobServo is a social activist and not a single podcast goes by without him trying to inject it into the show. That time he almost went on a rant about gamergate made my stomach churn.
>>
Brotherman, I have to tell you, in all honesty seeing Satchmo get called Miles Davis triggers me on levels you can't even begin to know.
>>
>>3148193
I think because some of them work for US Gamer, they're probably forced to keep developer interviews tethered to that site to give it page views, and from what I can tell Retronauts isn't officially tied to US Gamer outside of announcing new episodes of the podcast.

It also can't be overstated how cancerous Mackey to the show. If you need proof, listen to the episode from a few weeks ago about gaming on a CRT tv that didn't feature him. Outside of some blatant incorrect information about video and broadcast technology, it was refreshing not to hear his smug fast talking condescension and wondering when he's going to inject some sociopolitical bullshit in the episode.
>>
>>3148163
Sadly Parish is a social faggot if you've read his preview of Persona 5 from like a year ago. He does at least a good job keeping it at bay for the podcast.
>>
>>3148425
***social JUSTICE faggot
>>
>>3140692
The 1UP Show still holds up in a lot of ways and I like the format way better than Giant Bomb or other lets-play type deals. I'm re-listening to 1UP Yours, Retronauts, and GFW now and they are all still great even though the news and preview stuff is a decade old at this point.

It's unfortunate we'll never have another 1UP, but the problem was a lot of the staff were sort of underachieving by sticking in enthusiast press. So many of them completely left the press and either went into development or left the industry entirely. It'd be impossible to collect such a great staff again, and even if they did not enough people would even read their stuff.
>>
>>3142053
GFW was the best, I also was a magazine subscriber until it shut down. Shawn and Jeff were probably the best gaming writers in the business, its a shame neither really write publicly or podcast anymore.

1UP Yours is worth a listen, either Shawn or Jeff were on it fairly regularly. They also had Luke Smith, Mark MacDonald, and a few other good guys on there.
>>
>>3148426
>social JUSTICE faggot
Oldfag here, I see this phrase a lot, "SJW" etc. What exactly does it mean?
>>
>>3149009
People who champion the rights of minorities without being a minority as a way to assuage their white guilt.
>>
>>3149025
Weird. But in theory, if they're championing the rights of others isn't that a good thing irregardless of whether it comes from white guilt or not? I see a ton of hate for them, but I don't totally get it.
>>
>>3149025
They don`t feel guilty. They like to take the moral high ground and collect good people points. They are basically attention whores.
>>
Are there any retro gaming podcasts featuring a host and their kids, or a host and their parents discussing their views or memories on a subject? Would any of you be interested in that sort of thing?

>>3149060
It's like a lot of things, rotten apples are the ones that are loudest and most noticeable.
>>
File: Jeremy Parish.jpg (11KB, 240x171px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy Parish.jpg
11KB, 240x171px
>>3149009

People who are obsessed with political correctness/social justice to the point that they have to force it everywhere and be overly aggressive about it, especially on the internet and over trivial matters. Mostly authoritarian leftists.

For example, someone who would come to 4chan to scream at anyone who uses the suffix "-fag" because it's "homophobic", or try to get porn banned from the site because it's "objectifying". Or people whose entire job is writing articles about how sexist and bigoted everything in games/movies is, pressure companies to change it and get their employees shamed and fired, ultimately restricting freedom of expression and creating a chilling effect where people are afraid to say or make anything potentially offensive.

Like the people who harassed that scientist guy for having an unconventional shirt after landing a comet.

http://time.com/3589392/comet-shirt-storm/

It was nicer when social media, especially Twitter, wasn't as big so you couldn't see how annoying these people are when they're given a microphone and no consequences for being obnoxious, echo chambers where they reassert and reaffirm their beliefs, and an easy way to spread them and force them upon others.

I would agree with what was said about Bob Mackey, he refused to review Armikrog because he thinks the man making the game (Doug TenNappel) is "homophobic". He can be a bit annoying about those beliefs on social media, and occasionally on the podcast (that Retronauts episode where he noted how sexist the B&B unit in MGS4 was, and how he was glad we now knew in 2015 how SEXIST it was thanks to FEMINISM!). He's a goon from Something Awful so it's no surprise.

One of the nice things about the old 1UP podcasts is that this stuff didn't exist to this extent back then so it was more free-flowing, they weren't afraid to be raunchy or offend anyone so it created a better atmosphere. You can tell the climate has changed with modern podcasts, so they're more boring.
>>
>>3150650
>landing a comet.

Landing a spacecraft on a comet, that is.

I heard more about the shirt this guy was wearing than his actual accomplishment, that's how stupid this stuff is.
>>
>>3150650
We had to censor one of our episodes because of some faggot whining on twitter about what he perceived as a date rape joke. Terrorists win.
>>
>>3150862

That's too bad.

It always bums me out when people listen to them instead of ignoring them or giving them the middle finger because it means they will keep doing it and doing it until everything is approved by them because they know it works. But I know it's not as simple as that.

They did the same thing with a Microsoft conference where they were playing that Killer Instinct game for Xbone, and one of the guys said "It'll be over soon", and it was also interpreted as a date rape joke so a shitton of articles were written about it and they had to apologize for it.

Mark my words, in 20 years you won't be able to use gender-specific pronouns without it being called sexist, transphobic and potentially misgendering.

But yeah, all this annoying bullshit aside, Retronauts still do an okay job. They just had an episode not too long ago about high fidelity retro-gaming (how to mod consoles to get better video output, what TVs and upscalers to use to get the better experience, etc.) with Frank Cifaldi so I'd be curious to know what the hardware enthusiasts on /vr/ think about it. I should ask in the CRT thread.
>>
>>3150862
Dude what the fuck.

Have some backbone and uncensor it post haste. Giving into these politically correct cunts doesn't solve anything, it just makes things worse.
>>
>>3150946
>But yeah, all this annoying bullshit aside, Retronauts still do an okay job.

Not with Fag Mackey and Patreon they aren't

>They just had an episode not too long ago about high fidelity retro-gaming (how to mod consoles to get better video output, what TVs and upscalers to use to get the better experience, etc.) with Frank Cifaldi so I'd be curious to know what the hardware enthusiasts on /vr/ think about it. I should ask in the CRT thread.

Read the thread. I already mentioned that episode as being the lone bright spot in their recent history, primarily because it didn't feature a limp wristed activist would rather at this point wedge in a campaign ad for Bernie Sanders, throwing off chemistry with guests, and speed talk his way out of focusing on video games.
>>
>>3149450
>Would any of you be interested in that sort of thing?

It could be fun but it would be more like a gimmick for one episode, I don't think it would work for an entire podcast series.
>>
>>3151037
Sadly, it wasn't my call (friend's show, and he didn't want to risk it for the site that we were representing) or I would have told the guy to get fucked. I totally agree that there's no point in negotiating with those subhumans.

>>3151324
Hm, too bad.
>>
>>3149450
I don't know if they've had their kids on, but Gamers With Jobs gets into gaming and parenting discussions sometimes. It's a pretty good podcast.
>>
>>3154109
I'll have to give that a try - thanks!

I really don't listen to podcasts anymore because my drive to work/home got shorter. Also Retronauts kind of sucks post-reboot.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.