[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has M2 not remade this game for the Space Harrier arcade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: SegaGenesis-SpaceHarrier2Cover.png (433KB, 347x505px) Image search: [Google]
SegaGenesis-SpaceHarrier2Cover.png
433KB, 347x505px
Why has M2 not remade this game for the Space Harrier arcade board? It did wonders when they remade Fantasy Zone 2 for the System 16.
>>
>>3118395
Why bother? It's the same shit as part 1
>>
>>3118432
Space Harrier 1 was a masterpiece, 2 was not as good and M2 needs to fix that just like they did with Fantasy Zone 2.
>>
>>3118395
There are only three possibilities:

1) It's not technically feasible on a reasonable budget, for some reason

2) They will at some point in the future, and just haven't gotten around to it

3) This is God's way of punishing his failed creation
>>
>>3118479
The M2 emulated classic are Sega's best selling games out beating modern Sonic games and games like Puyo Quest, anything from Atlas, PSO2 and the Yakuza series.

I say that M2 is doing NX/PS4(K?)/XBONE stuff right now so no Sonic 3 And Knuckles 3D for the 3DS sadly.
>>
>>3118395

On the Space Harrier board? Or System Y? Or maybe the one cool riders was on? Or a new 2d sprite scaling engine from the ground up with tens of thousands of sprites on screen?
>>
>>3118395
Even if they fixed the choppy movement speed I'd probably still stick with the original. 2 had a darker color palate and soundtrack that just did not retain the same energetic feel the original game had that made me love it so much.
>>
>>3118395
http://www.seganerds.com/2016/02/19/m2s-akiyoshi-saito-passes-away-at-43/
>>
>>3123316
Ya but flat woods monster
>>
Boss design was good in 2.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.