[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After about eleven total hours of playing, I finally managed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

After about eleven total hours of playing, I finally managed to 1CC Denjin Makai 2/Guardians with Tulks. This is the first beat em up I've ever 1CC'd, so I'm pretty pumped. To celebrate, can we have a general arcade thread? All genres are welcome.
>>
>>3118258
Why do you even play lame mame game when SORR is available? makes no sense bro
>>
>>3118261

SoRR is okay IIRC, but Denjin Makai 2 is way more fun to me because there are so many characters, different routes, etc. Wish the bosses were more varied, though.
>>
>>3118258
I can't even beat Kirby in 11 hours

with continues
>>
Would you consider this game easy?
>>
>>3118261
I hope you're trolling, because Guardians is much better than SORR.

>>3121108
The first half is easy, but the last 2 stages are much more challenging. It also depends on who you use. Basically, the female characters are the weakest and therefore the hardest. They have the least amount of health, deal the lowest damage, and have inferior moves. Their faster Ki charging rate and movement speed don't make up for their weaknesses. Furthermore, the game increases in difficulty the higher you reach on your combo counter, and the female characters tend to have moves that do low damage but hit many times - so they end up doing bad damage and increasing the difficulty rating as well. Characters like Skullbyule who does huge damage in few hits is already godlike but also gets to go through the game on a lower difficulty scale.
>>
>>3121108

I'd say it's about medium but as the other anon mentioned, it depends on who you pick. I used Tulks, and he seems pretty good.

The main thing that helped me beat this game was realizing I could actually choose between 2 levels for stages 2, 3, and 4, then figuring out which ones were the easiest for me and using that route to reach the final stage with 3 lives.

If absolutely nothing else, it's much easier than Denjin Makai 1, its predecessor, because that game's life system was just plain unfair (no extra lives, occasionally you get a tiny boost to your max hp based on point total).

All in all, it's definitely a really fun game with a lot of variety, though. Not sure what to move on to.
>>
>>3122789
>Not sure what to move on to.

>Final Fight arcade
>using Guy
>aim for 1cc
>>
>>3122924
>>using Guy
Noooo
>>
>>3122789
May I make a suggestion?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYx-lqC9IcE
>>
Well done, that game has a really nice combat, although the bosses are a bit disappointing.

>>3122789
>Not sure what to move on to.
Anything Capcom except for Armored Warriors.

Currently trying to clear Undercover Cops.
>>
>>3122924

I only really like playing as the big beefy guys in beat em ups, so I'd probably pick Haggar. Also Guy is just miserable, mashing attack for 30 seconds to get a knockdown or at least that was my experience with the SNES port.

>>3122929

This looks pretty radical, I'll have to give it a swing.
>>
File: undercover cops japan.png (11KB, 323x242px) Image search: [Google]
undercover cops japan.png
11KB, 323x242px
>>3122938
aand first clear
Nice game, although a bit unintuitive
>>
>>3122989

I actually tried that game for the first time recently, it was pretty neat. I like the setting and the variety of pickup weapons it offered. Good job on the clear!
>>
>>3122989
Grats. The last level is long as fuck. How many shoulder tackles did you do?
>>
Do you guys generally try out all the characters in a game, or do you just pick one and stick it out?
>>
>>3122929

I've spent about 20 minutes with this game and I'm finding it really, really hard. Any tips? Getting my shit slapped even when I pick the "easy" path.
>>
>>3123180
Thanks and a fucking lot lol, but with bosses i use the tackle for speed up and grab.
>>
>>3122924
>Guy

You meant Haggar?
>>
>>3123484
No.

Guy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.