[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there no good games for the Sega Genesis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: Sega Genesis.jpg (54KB, 402x230px) Image search: [Google]
Sega Genesis.jpg
54KB, 402x230px
Why are there no good games for the Sega Genesis?
>>
>>3094165
The resellers are hoarding them all.
>>
Because youre under the impression jrpg = good game when you couldnt be further from the truth
>>
because i like shit threads too
>>
>>3094165
>Why are there no good games for the Sega Genesis?

There might be no good games on the Sega Genesis, but to be fair, there are less good games on the SNES than there are on the Sega Genesis.
>>
>>3094165

>>>/oven/
>>
File: 1454261752856.jpg (24KB, 387x461px) Image search: [Google]
1454261752856.jpg
24KB, 387x461px
>>
Because you're a Nintenyearold.
>>
>>3094803

Nope, I'm a PC gamer.
>>
>>3094165
It's like the third Sega Genesis shitting thread.
>>
>>3094806
Retro PC gaming was shit.

Amiga was where it's at, baybee.
>>
Because you don't like games that require motor skills.
>>
>>3094907

>motor skills
>not using turbo skills

what a pleb
>>
Somebody hasnt played dynamite heady, gunstar heroes, super fantasy zone, sonic 3&k, or streets of rage...

Who am i kidding this a bait thread and i know it.
>>
File: bait-08.jpg (48KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait-08.jpg
48KB, 627x626px
>>3094165
>shitting on the genesis in a militant segafag board
Low-tier bait.
>>
Because it has less colors, worse sound chip and crappier graphics overall than the SNES.
>>
>>3095094

That fact you are a militant segafag doesn't make the whole board the same thing.

But yeah you're right about OP being low-tier bait.
>>
>PC fag attacks Sega Genesis
>everyone starts pissing on SNES
what
>>
>>3095095
It still has better games.
>>
>>3095102

Nintendo is the forever boogeyman.
>>
>>3094893
You do realize Amiga was a PC, right?
>>
>>3095109

Amigafags are insufferable.

They combines the worst of all aspects of every obnoxious and toxic fanbases.
>>
>>3095114
Not to mention the system is shit anyway
>>
>>3095098
Im not even a fan of Sega (or Nintendo for that matter).

Are you really denying that this board is flooded by elitist Sega fanboys? You basically can't rise a finger against anything Sega that you get a massive knee-jerk reaction of hatred from all the faggots. This thread is a good example. Just look at all the butthurt comments generated by thsat shit bait.
>>
>>3095109
Er, no. "PC" refers exclusively to IBM machines.
>>
>>3095117
your face is shit, cunt
>>
>>3095128
Um no. Your confusing IBM-PC with PC:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_computer
>>
>>3095128
You're an idiot.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_computer
>>
>>3095127

GTFO nintoddler. Go back to lereddit.
>>
>>3095139
>>3095143
not him but when people refer to PC gaming in north america it usually means IBM compatibles not apple2, c64 or some old ass TRS80
>>
>>3095149
Yea they do, but its a horrible practice and its technically wrong anyway.
>>
>>3095149
That may be the common terminology, but that's not the right terminology, since IBM didn't invent PCs.
>>
>>3095139
>>3095143
>thinks PC == Amiga

I'm done here. Too many retards ITT.
>>
>>3095159
Just read what's in the link provided. Or in anywhere else on the internet. Somehow i doubt you'll be able to do this simple task, however.

Oh, you do well to leave btw. As soon as you're gone the retard counter in this thread will be down to zero.
>>
>>3095168
Says the dumbass that thinks an IBM-PC is the same thing as an Amiga lmao. You're a fucking joke, kid. I bet you didn't even own any computers back in the '80s.
>>
>>3095176
WTF are talking about you idiot? No one in this thread has even come close to saying that an IBM-PC is an Amiga. Your ignorance of the fact that Amiga is a personal computer, however, was pointed out for all to see, and you were made to look like the idiot you so clearly are. My suggestion for you would be to leave this thread before you dig yourself into a deeper hole.
>>
>>3094803
Wow this guy is really trying to force this meme.
>>
>>3095148
Butthurt Sega fag detected. You just can't accept the fact that Nintendo is and always has been better.

Mario > Sonic
>>
I really liked this shitpost a couple days ago,

AVERAGE BASE LINE GENESIS TRACK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LC4exY8lSM

THE BEST YOU COULD HOPE FOR SNES TRACK:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bH3_0Qhewc

Genesis is the Jack of all Trades in the 4th gen. SNES had the best JRPG's, if you give a shit about those a.k.a. you grew up playing those shits by yourself while the minorities and cool kids played co-op on Genesis.
>>
>>3095148
There is nothing wrong with Reddit.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.