[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parasite Eve Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Parasite_Eve_Coverart.png (107KB, 256x248px) Image search: [Google]
Parasite_Eve_Coverart.png
107KB, 256x248px
Just starting this series for the first time on Vita Holy shit I love it. Any tips/things I should do, gun or equipment help I should know? General discussion to
>>
>>3089489
Save your junk
>>
all guns work the same and accept the same mods. there are basically 3 weapon categories, Tonfa baton, Rocket Launcher, and then all the guns.

the difference between the guns other than their stats and the mods they come with is their attack speed, the faster they are, the faster Aya shoots consecutive shots, aims, and even switches targets.

The order of weapon speeds is:
Grenade launcher<Shotgun<Assault Rifle<Handgun<Machine Gun

Once you get a good machine gun, only use machine guns. Only upgrade to other machine guns.

you can use handguns if you want though, they're not THAT much slower, you can still get by, but if you use anything slower, you should probably take off those multiple shots mods by overwriting them with a mod that shoots fewer bullets or something.

(the x2, x3, x5, x7, x10, x15 mods DO increase your damage, but not by a lot, only by like 20-33% or so, and the damage is split up amongst each bullet)

random fire gives a more stable damage increase with it's increased bullets, but also takes away your inability to choose targets and you can eat up a -lot- of bullets if you stack it with the other ones.
>>
Never mod a gun to fire more than 3 bullets at a time. Let us know how your fight in Central Park goes.
>>
I'm starting the game today. Is PE 2 worth a play as well ?
>>
>>3089576
it's different and was developed by the team that made the Galerians and it honestly feels more like a mix between that game and Resident Evil than it does Parasite Eve
>>
>>3089576
It's worth a play, but it plays quite differently. Expect more of a Resident Evil with psychic powers than an rpg with horror stuff.
>>
Tips: don't bother going to the Chrysler building until you've beaten the game a few times and poured a bunch of upgrades into just one gun you like.
>>
PE1 and 2 are amazing in different ways, and what I like best about them is that both are short but very replayable. Enjoy them and pretend The Third Birthday never happened.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.