[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Batman/Superman Games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: batmanvsuperman-xlarge.jpg (144KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
batmanvsuperman-xlarge.jpg
144KB, 1280x721px
Even though the movie is abhorrent trash, we can still reminisce of better days.

My personal favorite retro game of either superhero is the NES Batman game. Tight controls, great music, just really fun all around. How about you, fellow anons?
>>
Yeah the Sunsoft Batman games on NES are the best.
>>
There has never been a good Superman game.
>>
File: suppes.jpg (66KB, 382x336px) Image search: [Google]
suppes.jpg
66KB, 382x336px
>>3088990
the famicom game is alright

death and return of superman is mediocre but kinda cool if you've read the comic
>>
>>3088972

Honestly I think Batman has a pretty good track record in terms of games. The NES games are good, the SNES ones vary from being bad to good, and the ones for other systems are usually alright, with the arkham games being consistently good, although milking the 4th one was a mistake, especially considering the twist is so fucking obvious that the dev's had to fucking lie about it.

Superman has a really shitty track record. I can't think of a good super man game, even death and return of superman is just... alright.
>>
The arcade Superman game was passable
>>
It's pretty fucking hard to do a good Superman game that makes you feel like Superman. And I don't think anyone would get it right in any era.
>>
>>3089037

Why hard? it just need to be a competent action game.

Death and Return could have been good but even as a beat 'em up is too repetitive and the controls hit/stun detection isn't too polished, but it could have been a good game.
>>
File: batman_returns_lynx_(16).png (7KB, 640x408px) Image search: [Google]
batman_returns_lynx_(16).png
7KB, 640x408px
>>3088972 >>3089037

Kind of topical, but they should just embrace the 'Superman is a Jackass' public perception and make a Disaster Report-type game in which you're a regular citizen trying to survive a third act battle

Also, I have a thing for the Atari Lynx's version of Batman Returns
>>
>>3089046
They're already making a licensed Disaster Report style game with Kaijus and Evas. Something like that may eventually happen sometime.
>>
>>3088996
I like the idea of this game. Somewhat free roaming, quite a few powers to use, NPC interactions. Its got a lot of nice features but it does play like trash. Still have a soft spot for it though.

Only half way decent Super Man game is the arcade brawler with the auto scroll flying levels.
>>
>>3089046
>Disaster Report-type game in which you're a regular citizen trying to survive a third act battle
Yes, this would be amazing.
>>
>>3088982
What about sunsoft's "Sunman"
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 580x329px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 580x329px
>>3089246
Looks pretty nice if you ask me, but I haven't played it.
>>
It was a fun popcorn movie.

Go read an actual comic if that is what you are looking for.
>>
>>3091778
>It was a fun popcorn movie.

your mother should have aborted

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>3091778
>Go read an actual comic if that is what you are looking for
You're seriously defending a shitty and unfaithful comic book movie by telling us to read a comic instead?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.