[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled5.png (8KB, 639x521px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled5.png
8KB, 639x521px
I'm trying to find the name of one of the first games i ever played, but i only have vague memories of it.

It was a game for the Amiga 1200.
It was a first person racing game, and the UI was a metal bar that was part of the cars frame. When you crashed, holes and cracks would form on it, and when the crack reached the right of the screen, your car was destroyed.

I don't thing you raced on a regular road, but on platforms like i have drawn, only much higher up in some cases.

That's about all i remember, and i might remember something wrong.

Please, if you know which game i'm talking about, let me know. If this board doesn't know, i don't think i'll ever find it.
>>
Stuntcar Racer, Bro. How can you not know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn32IgQGrOQ

Maybe I just have a particular soft spot for those old flat-shaded 3D driving games. I was hungry for the revolution.
>>
>>3088674
Holy fucking shit, that was fast.
Thank you so much man.

>How can you not know?
Idk, i've only recently gotten into older games again, and my Amiga broke way back when and the games were sold. I remember having fun with this game, but couldn't for the life of me remember its name.

Again, thank you
>>
>>3088676
I'm sure it's on every "50 Amiga Games in 5 minutes" video or whatever. I've never had a working Amiga. I have an A500 that I bought ten or fifteen years ago for a few bucks somewhere I dragged out and was hoping to get running with a floppy emulator but it's got a no-boot screen. I need to build a cable to plug it into one of my RGB monitors to be able to tell what color this particular screen of death is and so far I haven't.

I do know my early 3D racers though. Personal favorites are Race Drivin' and Runabout.
>>
File: stuntcarracer.gif (16KB, 655x417px) Image search: [Google]
stuntcarracer.gif
16KB, 655x417px
>>3088665
I recognised it the instant I saw your picture -- surprisingly accurate and communicative!

There was also a C64 port which is where I first played it -- very impressive for the system, and it retains the great handling.
>>
The Neverhood.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.