[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

retro game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

A game made Konami based off Yu-Gi-Oh (Undubbed 1998 Version)/1996 Manga series
>>
back when kaiba had green hair and stole gets on 4chan
>>
best yugioh game.
>>
>>3088440
Forbidden Memories? Yeah, if you're piss poor.
>>
Never played it. I have however played nightmare troubadour
>>
>>3088446
what does my monthly income have to do with my taste in yugioh games?
>>
File: tumblr_lq1vinb4Ir1r1aw47o1_500.jpg (76KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lq1vinb4Ir1r1aw47o1_500.jpg
76KB, 500x283px
>>
>>3088440
Nope. The newest one that came out, Legacy of the Duelist, is the best.
>>
Truth be told, I'm sick of Duel Monsters. I liked it when Yu-Gi-Oh was dark and not all about friggin card games
>>
>>3088449
Everyone agrees to that.
>>
>>3088449
Yeah, how dare a show have some semblance of structure and continuity instead of being weird-ass episodic adventures with no actual progression whatsoever. Fuck those guys.
>>
>>3088492
the point is that it changed the formula way too much and became something entirely different.

still, it was a conscious decision by Takahashi to become rich, so I guess it's OK.

fucker actually played it really safe. he apparently has the last word on everything yugioh-related, somewhat like Miura and Berserk I guess.

no companies meddling in their business.
>>
>>3088505
>the point is that it changed the formula way too much and became something entirely different.

I would like you to think of any of your favourite TV shows that have more than 7 seasons. 10 seasons or more will illustrate this point beautifully, but 7 should probably suffice.

Go back and watch the first season and tell me with a straight face that the rest of the show was exactly the same as that.
>>
>>3088508
I know. that's the point. TV shows begin to suck the moment they mess with the formula too much.

might as well just give it a dignified death.
>>
>>3088514
>that's the point

Then you are not understanding the point I just made, anon.
>>
>>3088514
sometimes messing with the formula is a good thing.
>>
>>3088545
if it's not motivated by money, sure. if it's actually what the creator wants, fine.

those cases are the exception though, not the rule. they usually just sell out and ruin it.
>>
Duel Academy is the best to be honest.
>>
>>3088440
I have never been a fan of these types of Yugioh
games.
I really like Yugioh World Championship games
specifically 2006 for GBA though those are fun to
play cause you get to actually build tons of decks and plays like the actual card game.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.