[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What games gave you cheat codes, bonus modes, extra content or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

What games gave you cheat codes, bonus modes, extra content or misc. Bonuses after beating the game?
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 291x223px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 291x223px
You can play blackjack if you type a cheat code after final fantasy ix's credits.
>>
Goldeneye, Oni, all NG+ jayreppugees.
>>
>>3088326

This is just the weirdest thing ever to me. I can't get my head around why they would bother putting this in the game. And not only that, but you have to beat the game and THEN put in a button combination to play it. It's just bizarre.
>>
>>3088315
Silhouette Mirage lets you control the transexual rival enemy boss thing, Street Fighter EX lets you fight the training dummies.
>>
>>3088326
>>3088351
Out of all games. This is what happens when you give evil devs too much power.

In the tony hawk games, getting all goals and earning all gold medals would get you a cheat option per skater. Not sure about Officer Dick but a fap bait slut can be unlocked by clearing all gaps. In THPS2, beating the game with a created skater would unlock spiderman.

After beating Warcraft 3 (cant remeber if RoC or TFT), a Zerg and Terran Space Marine show up in the ending credits machinima.

Resident Evil games normally give you a key to a closet (or a clothing store in RE3's case) for extra costumes. Beating them under certain circumstances would get you weapons with unlimited ammo. RE2 and RE3 would unlock The Mercenaries (it was already unlocked in the Dreamcast versions).

Also, NG+ is shit unless it let's you access previously inaccessible content like Resident Evil making you have to get to the closets in order to use the costumes.

All I got for now.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.