[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PSP/POPS Help?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (33KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 250x248px
Hi all, I'm playing UmJammer Lammy right now through POPS on my PSP. It mostly runs fine, except for the point I've gotten to. The problem is, whenever I get to around Stage 6 (pop idol level), the game freezes whenever I get partway through.

I have POPSloader and I have tried doing this level on each version of 6.xx, and I'm playing the US version of the game.

What should I do to get level 6 working properly? Has anyone else emulated this on a psp and had a specific version of POPS that worked for them? Thanks.
>>
>>3083768
You could try to use an eboot instead
>>
>>3083816
I'm using an eboot of the game.
>>
>>3083768
I had the same problem, ended up buying it on the Vita and it worked fine. The guy who made the eboot that got uploaded everywhere probably used a corrupted ISO.
>>
>>3085103
I see. Thanks man.

Maybe I should try the JP/EU version as well?
>>
>>3083768
You should try to launch it on much earlier POPS versions. There are probably not many differences in compatibility between 6.x firmwares, but the older one might work. For example, I made an eboot for Kings Field and could only launch it on some of 3.x POPS.
>>
File: 7815_front.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
7815_front.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
By the way, is there any way to emulate multi-track PSX games using POP? I'd like to play Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo on my PS2.
>>
>>3083768
Okay, so as said, first try from POPS 3.x onwards; many of the older versions still work fine. v4 is the last to support CDDA afair.

If that does not solve it, changing the game ID will often work -- POPS has workarounds for certain games that will fix such issues. Use SLPS-00222 or SLPS-01156

(I got the norotiously difficult to fix Rayman2 to work this way)

There's a list of here of various fixes people have tried that might give you more ideas: http://psxeboots.com/pops-compatibility-list
>>
>>3085246
Yes, use POPS loader with pops v4 or less, CDDA will then play
>>
>>3085246
Oh, also someone has made a plugin to enable CDDA in higher firmwares, but you will need to ensure that your rip and eboot are done properly: http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=41330
>>
>>3083768
Use the official eboot?

Im using an ancient psp hack ( some GTA one ) and it runs flawless.
>>
>>3085143
That might work, if not then try >>3085143
>>
Thank you all. I used the official eboot and so far so good. No more freezing on the stage in question!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.