[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on Camelot and their games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Camelot_Software_Planning_logo.png (60KB, 300x143px) Image search: [Google]
Camelot_Software_Planning_logo.png
60KB, 300x143px
Opinions on Camelot and their games?
>>
Never been a fan of the Shinning games.
>>
Shouldn't have ditched Tamaki and Takenouchi for other character designers and musicians (collab with Sakuraba would have been great), but Shining Force III is all kinds of awesome.
>>
I miss Golden Sun.

Thanks for nothing Nintendo.
>>
>>3081558
Mario Tennis was the GOAT of sports games till it hit the 3DS and they dropped the amazing campaign mode.
>>
>>3081558
Literally who?
>>
>>3081558
SF I & II are God-tier, never played the 3rd one, tried to emulate and the shitty 3d bothered me too much. Shining in the Darkness was also fun enough for a first-person dungeon crawler. Tried getting into the non-retro Golden Sun games, but couldn't.
>>3081616
Fuck off, you know-nothing youngster.
>>
>>3081609
Mario Golf suffered the same fate. GOAT games right up until 3DS with it's "campaign."
>>
>>3081558
I prefer their precision bingo ball tombola machines like off the telly.
>>
>>3081558
I like Golden Sun a lot but I never played the sequel. Played a little of Dark Dawn and had to drop it because of the constant, unrelenting, slow-ass dialogue and reactions to dialogue and restating dialogue three or more times.
>>
>>3081558
I just beat Shining Wisdom and I enjoyed it. People rag on the acceleration system but with a turbo button I had no problems. Just make sure you play the PAL version for the superior translation.
>>
Shinning force was a 10/10 videogame for me. In the darkness was cool. 2 was meh. I only played those three but they are honestly worth a playthrough at least.
About non retro games, Golden sun is really good, especially the second one. Dark down was a horrible idea and it raped the franchise for no reason. Like other anons said, tennis and golf were cool until they reached the 3ds. It happened to a lot of nintendo franchises, don't know why.
>>
File: shining forceqd4q8ao1_500.gif (326KB, 500x444px) Image search: [Google]
shining forceqd4q8ao1_500.gif
326KB, 500x444px
>>3081558
Here's my two cents.

I think Shining Force 1, 2, 3 and CD are fantastic. In my opinion they're the best retro SRPG series out there.

Shining in the Darkness and Shining the Holy Ark are a little simple, but a nice introduction to dungeon crawlers.

Shining Wisdom is easy and boring but looks neat at least.

Beyond the Beyond is derivative, boring and short.

Played the first Golden Sun and didn't like it at all, never continued with the series.
>>
File: camelot.jpg (30KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
camelot.jpg
30KB, 320x320px
>you will never be a kid buying dragon ball mangas at Camelot again
>>
>>3082774
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2ioB_6Aifg
>>
File: gerard.jpg (48KB, 171x271px) Image search: [Google]
gerard.jpg
48KB, 171x271px
>>3082795
>mfw a joke like that wouldn't be possible in 2016
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.