[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is Dark Savior a good successor to Landstalker?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: bzzzs.jpg (505KB, 1212x962px) Image search: [Google]
bzzzs.jpg
505KB, 1212x962px
is Dark Savior a good successor to Landstalker?
>>
What in the fuck is happening here
>>
>>3080879
i am also curious. is she connected to a chain to the ceiling or is the sprite just cut? Is she about to be chucked at the boney horse with an alien knight?
>>
Timestalkers > Landstalker > Dark Savior
>>
File: 1409851681195.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1409851681195.png
2MB, 1280x720px
It looks good but Alundra is fill that role better to be honest.
>>
Dark Savior is a complete and utter mindfuck if you realize the story is about a child murderer frozen in carbonite reliving the same nightmare over and over
>>
>>3080942
Timestalker was total garbage.
>>
I'd like to play these games, remember reading about them as a kid in magazines. Are they similar to Zelda and those style games?
>>
I could never reach the cabin fast enough
>>
>>3080886
he's just holding her. there are a lot of fights while holding people in this game
>>3081050
kind of similar to zelda yes, but with more platforming
>>3081035
yeah, that's a great story. I wonder if it's the official one or just an interpretation though? i may have missed some clues and i never find discussions about this game.
>>3081067
that's ridiculously hard to do it under 3:30 but it's worth it because you get the real story. by doing it over and over again and studying every room it's doable
>>
File: Landstalker-Artwork12.jpg (31KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
Landstalker-Artwork12.jpg
31KB, 250x233px
>>3080859
It's a pretty great game but that wacky battle system really stops me from thinking of it as a Landstalker successor. Basically when you're fighting you have to use an entirely different skill set than the Landstalker like jumping puzzle sequences.

>>3081050
>Are they similar to Zelda and those style games?
Only that you might place them in the same genre.
>>
>>3082343
the fighting was horrible in landstalker too
>>
>>3080973
Definitely.

Also, no love for Ladystalker?
>>
>>3081292
what I found slightly odd is that it's not the fastest time, but the second fastest that gives you the route that feels most like the real/definitive/happy one.
>>
>>3085329
never played or heard of it.
redpill me on it
>>
>>3085329
i really wish it got translated as it looks cool as fuck
>>
>>3085329
Translation has been 'almost done' for about a decade. Fuck I hate that Aeon Genesis guy and his filthy lies.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.