[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Digimon General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 36775-Digimon_World_2_[U]-3.png (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
36775-Digimon_World_2_[U]-3.png
65KB, 640x480px
What was your favourite digimon game?
favourite digimon?
favourite season of the anime?

Did you prefer it over Pokemon?
>>
>>3080260
Really kiked digimo world 2003, loved patamon and hated the first digimon world. Later on I played the wonderswan digimon game and thought it was really neat (basically emulates the virtual pet and had a tournament system like monster rancher).

I think the show was okay but the animation on season 1 was terrible.
>>
File: MetalEtemon.jpg (39KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
MetalEtemon.jpg
39KB, 320x320px
>What was your favourite digimon game?
The original Digimon World, of course.

>favourite digimon?
Pic related.

>favourite season of the anime?
It might be a predictable answer, but Tamers.
>>
DW2 was a grindfest if there ever was one
>>
>>3080331
It's the only one I played. I couldn't stand killing my digimon over and over again. Never finished it.
>>
>favourite game
Digimon World by far. Played Rumble Arena, Card Battle and 2003, but I think the original is the best. Tried DW2 years later but couldn't really get into it.

>favourite digimon
Pass.

>favourite season
Savers < Adventure < Tamers < Adventure 02

Got 5 episodes into Frontier and Xros but they didn't really hold my attention. I'd like to give them another chance some day.

>vs. Pokemon
For the most part, sure. I think Pokemon doesn't have as much variety, with both the anime and the games consisting the same things happening over and over again. Digimon on the other hand changes almost completely with each iteration for better of for worse.
>>
World 1 is boring in long run with the continuing deaths.
World 2003 is good rpg but have the bug problem, I think is the game with the most bugs I played.
>>
>general

Is this niggermon serious
>>
>>3080260
What was your favourite digimon game?
Digital card battle
favourite digimon?
Renamon
favourite season of the anime?
Havent watched them all yet

Did you prefer it over Pokemon?
Of course, I still prefer it over it, pokemon is boring and stale, cant even replay the old games anymore
>>
>>3080260
Rumble Area but I never really played the other games
>favourite digimon?
Andromon or Lillymon
The first one. I really liked the first arc and the second one was good but I never finished the first series. The dub had great music though. Tamers was quite good but I never finished that one either. The dub for Xros Wars was kinda shit but I enjoyed the first arc enough.
>Did you prefer it over Pokemon?
As a kid yeah, but I prefer Medabots now.
>>
digibump
>>
File: Machinedramon.gif (31KB, 173x262px) Image search: [Google]
Machinedramon.gif
31KB, 173x262px
OP Here I guess I'll answer my own questions.

The only digimon game I played was world 2 and I couldn't beat it because I didn't have the patience to murder all my digimon.

Favourite digimon
Wargreymon but Machinedramon and Cyberdramon are high on the list as well.

Favourite season is probably Tamers. After watching it again I understand all the praise.

I always thought Digimon was a better anime with better designed monsters. Pokemon does have better games.
>>
>>3080260
Digimon World. It's pretty unique, the combat is a mess, the entire game world is a convoluted mess, even figuring out what you're supposed to do and how to play properly is a mess, and I really appreciate it for those reasons.
>favourite digimon?
I can't choose. I like them all. They all have such personalities to them.
Tamers. Shit made me tear up even more than the other ones, but I'm really enjoying Tri right now too.
Yeah. Pokemon is pretty repetitive and tedious. After a while I just cared about none of the characters and none of the pokemon, they're all so god damn flat and basically autistic. The games are pretty much the same boat, being all unbalanced and basically asking you to develop an OCD complex to enjoy them. I also really don't enjoy violence, and while Pokemon basically glorifies it, Digimon is usually like "what the fuck are you sick or something why are we fighting".

If Digimon is about friendship and love, Pokemon is probably about slavery and rape.
>>
File: Metalgreymon_virus.jpg (64KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Metalgreymon_virus.jpg
64KB, 320x320px
Digimon World 1

Boltmon, Puppetmon, Metalgreymon (virus type of course), Machinedramon. Megadramon and Aeroveedramon are pretty cool too.

The first adventure series duh.

For the games not at the time, pokemon has kind of run its course now and I find the digimon games much more replayable.
>>
>>3080260
Digimon World. Obvious answer.

>favourite digimon?
Togemon

Adventure. I also kind of liked Frontier and Tamers from what little i saw of them.

As a kid I was really into the idea of a consistent continuity, so yeah. It blew my mind that a cartoon did that when all the other shows on in my country were isolated episodes.
>>
>>3082858
>Pokemon does have better games.
Bullfuckingshit
Pokemon games are awful pieces of rehashed to death shit, I want this meme to die
>>
>>3080260
> DW 2 actually, no idea why

> Omnimon = Wargreymon, beelzebumon when i was edgy

> The 1st series

> Played both, but i do

I played ALOT of digimon 2 more than 1500 hours, digimon 1 not so much, and the 3rd one played trough not even once cuz i was so fucking dissapointed in Beelzebumons ult at level 90

Played a shit laod of Digimon rumble arena 1 and the card game on ps1 with my mates

Overally enjoy it alot to this very day
>>
>>3084770
If it ain't broke don't fix it.
>>
File: okuwagamon.jpg (63KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
okuwagamon.jpg
63KB, 320x320px
>>3080260
Original Digimon world was my favorite digi-game.
Favorite digimon: pic related
Favorite season of the anime was adventure.

Pokémon games > Digimon games
Digimon anime > Pokémon anime
>>
>>3085669
But it is broken, its a broken toy thats not fun to play with.
>>
Digimon World is really fun, and I am trying to get through Digital Monster ver. S despite not knowing a lick of Japanese which is hard so far.
Are virtual pets allowed on /vr/ or would those be /toy/?
>>
>>3088539
I loved the original digimon vpet
But hated the digivice you had to shake.
I was (and am) a fucking nerd thats why I bought digimon toys, why are you making a toy that I have to walk outside to use
I would sit on my room shaking the fucking thing for hours
>>
File: MetalMamemon_b.jpg (40KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
MetalMamemon_b.jpg
40KB, 320x320px
>>3087658
Dude Pokemon ain't broke. You can have an opinion on it but it's got a lively competitive scene with a well established meta. The core game mechanics actually work quite well.

>>3080260
Digimon World 1. It's just such a unique and strangely charming game. My friends and I binged it for weeks on end trying to get every digimon. It has such a strong sense of atmosphere that rivals the best of the ps1 rpgs.

Pic related was always my favorite.
>>
>>3088579
>I would sit on my room shaking the fucking thing for hours
things 4chan says
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.