[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is James so shit at video games and why is Bootsy so good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 31

File: MJB.jpg (117KB, 851x439px) Image search: [Google]
MJB.jpg
117KB, 851x439px
Why is James so shit at video games and why is Bootsy so good?
>>
Fuck off back to your containment board.
>>
>>3064416
>"Hey /vr/, let's circlejerk over some e-celeb shit"

>>>/trash/
>>
It was apparent through the whole video.
>James struggles in one area
>Mike takes over the controller
>gets through the area in one try
>Bootsy meanwhile is giving advice on the button configurations
>>
>wearing hat indoors to hide balding
>>
>>3064416
Not retro vidya, fuck off with all this eceleb garbage.
>>
>>3064510
They're all wearing long sleeved shirts / jackets too.
Maybe James is late on the heating bill again, guess being a youtuber doesn't pay that well after all.
>>
>>3064517
I keep my room with my PC and consoles pretty cold.
Often open the windows in autumn /winter.
>>
>>3064517

Oh great! Another lie we can spread! :)

How insecure are you? I bet you say "cuck"
>>
>>3064532
James, is that you?
>>
>>3064510

Why the fuck are you guys so concerned with balding? I know you're teenagers so it seems like a long time from now, but it has a good chance of happening to you too unless you have low test. It's pretty normal. I guess all the great bald men of history are "cucks", huh?
>>
>>3064534

Post a picture of yourself
>>
>>3064539
>teemage cuckposter
Nope, '88 babby here and I think cuckposting is cancer. That poster was being suspiciously defensive of James though.
>>
>>3064548
only cucks hate the word cuck, so when am I coming over to fuck your girl?
>>
>>3064635
Joke's on you, I don't have a girl.
>>
>>3064416
>James can't do a part
>gives it to Mike
>Mike does it perfectly the first time

I felt bad for James right then. That must've been embarrassing.
>>
>>3064635

How the fuck can you be this delusional
>>
>>3064646
how the fuck can you be this cucked?
>>
>>3064548

Strange. Why are you still so concerned with YouTubers and do easily offended when people like them, then?
>>
>>3064537

>baldie detected

Testosterone doesn't cause baldness either, having genes that make your hair follicle susceptible to damage from DHT causes baldness. Most hair less happens when you're older and have naturally lower testosterone levels.
>>
>>3064416
>watching a cuck, fag and autist play games
holy fuck get a life
>>
>>3064649
>anon makes a post not simply defending James, but to such a degree that one would think he is James himself
>I take note of this observation
>suddenly I'm "offended when people like James"
No. You must've misread my post. I think James is capable of defending himself well enough from shitposters on a Laotian comic book forum (by simply not giving a shit and ignoring them) and doesn't need people to obsessively defend his honor.
>>
>>3064658

Except high levels of testosterone actually causes hair loss, which is why hair recovery treatments include getting estrogen hormones, and why hair is usually a more feminine attribute, while baldness is a masculine attribute.

>/vr/ - e-celebs & biomaterial discussion
>>
The high test thing actually makes sense, James has a deeper, more masculine voice while Mike sounds kind of like an old lady.
Still, Mike is starting to get bald, too.
>>
>>3064416
I forget, is bootsy the greaseball cuck or the cuck with the red face and the giant jew nose?
>>
>>3064685

He's the cuck with the cucking cuck
>>
>>3064658
>>baldie detected

It's funny how I knew this would the response I recieved. I'm not balding; I'm only 22. If I do begin to bald if I'm older, however, it won't matter to me. I'm not insecure like you are. I'll just shave my head.

>Most hair less happens when you're older and have naturally lower testosterone levels.

This is incorrect. Testosterone levels reach their peak around age 40, at which point balding has already begun to taken place.

>having genes that make your hair follicle susceptible to damage from DHT causes baldness.

This is because genetics are responsible for how much testosterone your body produces.

Here is a professional, peer-reviewed source to back up my claims.

http://www.healthmegamall.com/Articles/BabeskinArticle224.pdf
>>
>>3064537
>Why the fuck are you guys so concerned with balding?

It's less the balding and more the need to hide it. If you're bald just go bald. Don't put on a hat to pretend you're not.

I have terrible hair genes and started losing my hair at like 28 so I just either buzz cut it or go complete Lex Luthor
>>
>>3064635

You're right. People who write "cuck", like the follower posters, are clearly among the best and most intelligent of men.

>>3064685
>>3064694
>>3064647

Clearly.
>>
>>3064772

He's often worn hats, though. This habit of his has been present since long before the onset of balding. Additionally, it's not like he wears hats in every video now that he is balding.

I'm not sure why you're so concerned over this.
>>
>>3064774
when am I coming over to fuck your girl dude
>>
>>3064791

I honestly don't even know what that means.
>>
>>3064797
>>3064791
>>3064694
>>3064685
>>3064647
>>3064635

It's funny how every post that calls someone a "cuck" (meaningless insult, by the way) are the ones of devoid of both quality and content.
>>
>>3064817

What makes the posters you are calling a "cuck", and what exactly does the term mean?
>>
>>3064817

Stop trying to defend your terrible posts. Why do you need to call people cucks? What is the purpose of calling people out on their "cuckoldry"? What makes these posters cuckolds? I don't get it. And why do you care?
>>
>>3064810

Jesus christ. Reading all of those posts in row really makes you realize how terrible the userbase on this website can be. It kind of reminds me of how people would insult each other in middle school.
>>
>>3064830

That person is supposed to be humiliated by your insult, yet you're the one who took the time to type out a hypothetical cuckold fetish scenario. The only person you humiliated is yourself.
>>
>>3064831
no you're just stupid. People who throw the word cuck around know exactly what they are doing, people who get annoyed by it are the simpletons who need to fuck off back to re ddit where everything is black and white and simple for their tiny brains to comprehend.
>>
>>3064834
Nice re ddit logic, I don't know how explaining what the word means literally is a scenario but whatever mental gymnastics you have to do to feel better about yourself I dont care
>>
>>3064836

If anything, that's 4chan's perception of the world. Everyone is either a cuck or not a cuck, a consolefag or a PCfag, a liberal or a conservative, etc. Everyone has to be on a specific side. You either like Nintendo or you despise them. You either love OoT or you despise it. There's never any middle ground. There's never any grey area. This, of course, isn't how things work in real life.
>>
>>3064842

>enjoy watching more masculine dudes please your girl while you jerk off in the corner

This isn't a definition. This is a very specific, hypothetical scenario that you fantasized in your head.

Post a picture of yourself. I'm curious to see what posers like you look like.
>>
>>3064842
>>3064836
>>3064830
>>3064817
>>3064797
>>3064791

holy shit man. just stop. this is sad
>>
Guys can we just get back to talking about Streemerz please
>>
File: 1336351110229.jpg (14KB, 286x203px) Image search: [Google]
1336351110229.jpg
14KB, 286x203px
>>3064851

at this point, i'm willing to bet that guy has an obsession with "cucks"
>>
>>3064849
Not him but actually his definition is fine and the more literal meaning of the word. You have zero point whatsoever in your post.
>>
>>3064854

go to /v/ if you want to insult streamers. it's more a hugbox and you won't be made fun of for calling people cucks, so it's a better place if you want to alleviate your insecurities and feel superior.
>>
>>3064534

imagine being a person who would post this perfectly toothless, perfectly generic retort in this context

it's not even good trolling; it's not anything
>>
>>3064849
you are one salty little cuck. The only poseur here is you now go back to playing your n64

>>3064846
people on 4chan don't like to be told what to do, so when you whine about what someone says they are only going to say it more. You're a fucking moron for not realizing this.
>>
>>3064860

I guarantee this is him. Do you know what a definition is? Or what the word "literal" and "literally" means?

Your extremely poor grasp of the English language is what tells me that you are the same person, by the way. For example, your incorrect use of "literal" and "whatsoever"
>>
>>3064868

your the cuck. i bet you are licking the precum off of a black nigger's dick right before he puts it into your wife's snatch top kek
>>
>>3064846
>This, of course, isn't how things work in real life.

Yeah you say that now but see who comes running to save your neutral ass when shit hits the fan.
>>
>>3064791
I must be getting old, because I can't understand this sentence.
>>
>>3064508
>>3064442
>>3064417
>>3064457

lmao fucking cucks
>>
>>3064869
no it's not me actually. because I was busy typing this. >>3064868, You are such a little bitch though why do you even come on 4chan? Why do you care if someone calls james a cuck, which wasn't even me I just replied to you because the word upsets you so much. How is your keyboard not shorted out from all those tears?

>>3064874
Shouldn't you be watching AVGN videos kiddo
>>
>>3064893

Since you don't understand cuck fetish terms, you're probably going to be called a cuck. Makes sense, right?
>>
>>3064753

> Testosterone levels reach their peak around age 40

Haaaahaha. Testosterone peaks in late teens and early 20s and gets progressively lower past age 30. Balding can start in your 20s but most people don't lose it all between 20 and 30, with most hair loss happening later in life. James had no noticeably hair loss before his 30s.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/228100-when-does-your-testosterone-level-start-to-drop/

>This is because genetics are responsible for how much testosterone your body produces.
>Here is a professional, peer-reviewed source to back up my claims.

"Absolute serum testosterone levels were not associated with balding patterns."

Genetic factors influence hair loss

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3853891/

>Androgen receptor gene which is X-linked recessive has been mentioned to be the cardinal prerequisite for balding but other genes are also involved. Genetic sensitivity of hair follicles to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) causes them to shrink when exposed to it.

DHT, which is derived from testosterone, is what damages the hair follicle and causes them to eventually stop producing hair, but genetics determine how susceptible to this damage your hair follicles are.

Bodybuilders literally inject testosterone into their bodies and still keep their hair. James does not have more testosterone than Frank Zane.
>>
>>3064896
>Shouldn't you be watching AVGN videos kiddo

shut up cuck. just for that i'm going to make you lick up my cum out of your girlfriend's pussy so that it doesn't get on 8 inch jamal's penis when it's his turn
>>
>>3064908

only a fucking baldind nigger loving cuck would do this much research just to argue about another cuck

I'M GOING TO SHIT IN YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S PUSSY
>>
here's a question to ponder: of the several people who have posted in this thread, how many will eventually (perhaps decades from now) become suicides for one reason or another
>>
Who cares what cuck means? It's a funny insult.
What matters is whether or not the person deserves to be insulted. Don't call someone a cuck if he is right.
>>
File: 1349743532283.jpg (76KB, 500x570px) Image search: [Google]
1349743532283.jpg
76KB, 500x570px
>this thread

Geez. I preferred it when everyone called each other "autists" a few years ago. At least that made a little more sense.
>>
>>3064908

Well, it took you 40 minutes of research, just to post a picture of a semi-nude muscular man and babble about things you don't really comprehend yourself.

Not the person you were replying to by the way, but sometimes I really wonder what's with people interested on e-celebs and their obsession about other men's hair.
>>
>Morons who can't handle cuckposting fly off the handle and go full sperg

we all knew you were this retarded we just wanted to bring it out
>>
>>3064920
>What matters is whether or not the person deserves to be insulted.

Only a white knight cuck would say this. We can insult whoever we want. You must be a libcuck or a cuckservative. If you don't like people being insulted, fuck off the tumblr. This is 4chan. This is what we do. When someone dies, we laugh. When someone is tortured, we laugh harder. When someone is raped, we jerk off.
>>
>>3064928

We are lejun.
>>
>>3064927

If anyone is a "sperg" it's these people

>>3064928
>>3064917
>>3064910
>>3064874
>>3064868
>>3064830
>>3064791

I honestly can't even imagine what these people must look like or act like in real life. Instead I just visualize them as robots.
>>
>>3064928
this, this place has been invaded by reddit normie faggots though you can tell when they slip up and call boards "subs"
>>
>>3064924

Night night baldie
>>
>>3064932
thats because you're a fucking moron and think internet srs business.
>>
>>3064937

Night night cuck.

I bet you hire bald cucks tofuck your girlfriend every night, since you're obviously so interested on balds you even do research on them. Cuck.
>>
>>3064936

Seriously. now someone post some fucking gore so we can scare away all the cucks, normies, redditors, libfags, cuckservatives, and tumblrinas
>>
>>3064937

But it's true though, you wasted 40 minutes of your life researching stuff and downloading pics of nude men to your PC just to argue on an e-celeb thread on 4chan. LOL
>>
>>3064940

>baldie 2 x 4 calling others a cuck

Hair is for the bull, right baldie?
>>
>>3064946

>replied 40 minutes later
>actual reply took 2 minutes of my time to google
>>
>>3064947

bisexual jamal's coming over your house later to fuck you in the ass while he fingers your girlfriend, so shut up cuck
>>
>>3064947

Bulls are usually the bald ones, the cucks watching are people with hair.

source: I'm a cuck and I hire big, strong bald bulls, and I'm a skinny white man with long hair
>>
File: 1326586081038.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1326586081038.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
>this thread

You should be required to verify your age to post on this board.
>>
>>3064952

You still downloaded a pic of a nude man to your PC lololo
>>
>>3064958

well my name's michael jordon, bitch, and the chicago bulls wanna come over and slam dunk your girl's basket
>>
>>3064961

>right click, copy image address
>paste into upload file location
>no download needed

Save it though. It's all yours, friend.
>>
>>3064962

>liking sports
>literally watching muscular black men run around swaety

spotted the cuck
>>
>>3064962

Excellent example, I'd love to have big bald niggas like Jordan to take on my wife while my skinny white metalhead ass watches and sobs
>>
>>3064960
>forgotting he had to click on the "I agree" button all those years ago
>>
>>3064963
>>Wife calls cinemassacre caucasian sausage fest
>>killed his first baby because it was black
>>finally accepted his cuckoldry and had his token black bull his wife made him put in the movie kiss the white girl and cuck the shit out of him.

did you get hard while writing out this fantasy?
>>
>>3064970

how the fuck does that verify your age
>>
File: 1450218981077.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1450218981077.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>3064960

does the thought of a strong black man like him fucking your girl get you off?
>>
>>3064973
>>3064960
What do you want? Me to send moot a pic of my id to post on an anonymous image board?
>>
>>3064963
>>finally accepted his cuckoldry and had his token black bull his wife made him put in the movie kiss the white girl and cuck the shit out of him.

You mean Jordan from the Bernie Mac show? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>3064975

go back to /o/, you cuck.
>>
>>3064963

wait... so every director who has ever included a kiss in his film has a cuckold fetish, unless he was the actor?
>>
>>3064972
JIDF detected
thats james internet defense force this time
>>
File: 484949499.jpg (146KB, 406x415px) Image search: [Google]
484949499.jpg
146KB, 406x415px
>mfw all these teenager shitposters will end up being both bald and cucks in the future
>>
>>3064972
fantasy? all of those things actually happened though.

>>3064987
How many directors are right there in the shot watching it go down? If james wasnt part of the scene it would just be a kiss, the fact that they did it right in front of him only reinforces his cuckoldry
>>
>>3064997

Neo-nazi people don't call themselves "neo-nazi", good try though cuck
>>
>>3064992
My girl is a pure blond haired blue eyed aryan beauty no black man will ever lay a hand on.
>>
>>3064998
>fantasy? all of those things actually happened though.

source?

...right.
>>
>>3064998
>How many directors are right there in the shot watching it go down? If james wasnt part of the scene it would just be a kiss, the fact that they did it right in front of him only reinforces his cuckoldry

...Every single director ever? Directors have to be there to, you know, direct. What difference does it make whether or not they're in the shot?
>>
>>3065003

That's what you believe. She has probably cheated on you countless times, and will continue to do so. And if you ever break up with her (because honestly, that's what you should do), the next women you will find (if any), will also cheat on you.
Why? Because you're a short dick man.
>>
>>3065000

alright well i'm not officially a neo-nazi yet but i will be soon
>>
>>3065004
His movie, his wifes shit tier blog post on his website. Theres your sources you fucking retard.

Or your explanation

>THESE MEMES JUST APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE TO ATTACK A NICE GUY LIKE JAMES DURRRRR
>>
>>3065003

Blond haired blue eyes boys are literally at the bottom of the fuck chain, and at the top of the cuck chain.
>>
>>3065003

Your little white dick can't satisfy her, cucky
>>
>>3065009

Don't bother, we don't want people like you on our groups.
Better stay with the meme kids on 4chan and keep on being a cuck, will you?

If you ever try to come with us, we'll beat your sorry teenager cuck ass.
>>
>>3065010
>His movie, his wifes shit tier blog post on his website. Theres your sources you fucking retard.

post the links

i really want to read the part where he kills his baby
>>
>>3065008
my dick is pretty big, also my girlfriend loves my shitlording she is my shitlady afterall
>>
OP here.

All I wanted was an enlightening, albeit mostly off-topic discussion of certain YouTubers and their gaming abilities and instead I wound up getting a shitload of fuck. Thanks a lot.
>>
>>3065021

Your dick is not big, stop lying.
Also your girl doesn't exist and you're still a virgin.

Sorry for reminding you.
>>
>>3065020
his first baby died, the killed part I was just filling in the blanks. It died because it was black though
>>
>>3065018

i literally call people cucks at every chance i get, including in real life. i was forced to do fucking home schooling because of it (thank god, i can't stand all the cucks and SJWs at school, as well as the three niggers who dare set foot in there). I think i qulaify to be a neo-nazi, don't you?
>>
>>3065014
Are you literally retarded? Where did I say I was blonde?
>>
>>3065026

i still have yet to see a source

oh right, they're your fantasies so there is no source
>>
>>3065028

Not really, again, if you ever dare to talk to us, we'll beat your sorry meme internet-kid ass, you fucking cuck.

You are weak, we don't allow the weak.
>>
>>3065029

shut the fuck up cucky
>>
>>3065029

>admits he isn't blond

So you aren't worth of your imaginary aryan girlfriend.
>>
>>3065032

i bet you never even callede someone a cuck in person

what's your name? i wanna get you kicked out when i become a neo-nazi
>>
>>3065035

You've already posted your penis a couple of times, see:

>faggot.
>.
>>
>>3065032
You won't do shit, in fact if he did call someone a cuck you would probably do nothing walk away and make one of those "im such a hero" posts on your tumblr blog where you killed the guy who said cuck or whatever other power fantasy you want to live out. You're a spineless weenie irl though.
>>
>>3065039

I never meme'd in person, you're correct.

As for a sorry teenager weak ass like you kicking me out anytime: LMAO
>>
>>3065036
White men with dark hair persistently are seen as the most attractive. Just look at average game protagonist.jpg
>>
>>3065041

I think if I saw someone say "cuck" in real life I'd just laugh, would neither get mad or post anything on any tumbler blog that I don't have.

Also, chances are, if someone spoke memes out loud IRL; they will be very young kids, and I don't go around beating up kids, I'm not that fucked up.
>>
>>3065034

the only person i'd ever let cuck me is mike matei becaues he's the only person i believe to have a bigger dick than me, and i would never let a nigger touch my girlfriend. also mike would have to be my best friend first (if it were the sims, he would have to have at least 80 relationship points)

speaking of the sims,i recommend you all make a rolfe household in the sims 3. it's hilarious. i put his black baby in a room where it is neglected and i make mike and a black nigger fuck his wife daily while he is forced to watch
>>
>>3065047

>Just look at average game protagonist.jpg

Oh you mean Bald ones?
>>
>>3065047
It's not because it's more attractive, it's because it\s the broadest audience.

Most people want to live vicariously through the protagonist and the easiest way is to make them relatable is to have them look like them.

So that's why you're often seeing a shaggy brown haired white person at the core.
>>
>>3065056

imma let my black bull friend shove his shiny black bald head into your girlfriend's pussy
>>
>>3065048
>teenagers are at the height of phsyical strength and sexual maturity

Teenagers are full of acne and nothing else.
>>
>Posters: 21

Well, that at least gives me a little more hope for this board...
>>
>>3065048

Teenager here (18 already, don't freak out).

I wish this was true, I'm a skinnyfat faggot and permavirgin.
>>
>>3065067

Just let the cuckposters have their containment thread. And I'd say only roughly half or a little more of the posters in this thread are the ones going around calling each other cucks, so it's not as bad as it seems.
>>
>>3065068
>I'm a skinnyfat faggot and permavirgin.

Don't ever get a girlfriend. You will be cucked.
>>
>>3065048
>>3065062

In terms of average, yeah a lot of teens reach the height of their physical prowess because they just give up on working out.

I'm stronger and more fit at 26 then I ever was at 18.
>>
>>3065053
can you make videos of this and put them on youtube to piss off his stupid fucking fans?
>>
>>3065082

>then

You may be /fit/, but you need to work on your orthography
>>
>>3065082

http://www.businessinsider.com/age-for-peak-physical-mental-sexual-health-2012-7

http://uk.askmen.com/daily/austin_150/155b_fashion_style.html

Men reach their physical peak in their early 30s, in actuality. This is pretty evident if you compare the average 16-18 year old to the average 30 year old.
>>
>>3065082

you're a fucking cuck lmao

>working out

what, afraid jamal will steal your girlfriend?
>>
File: 1334630921965.jpg (64KB, 320x308px) Image search: [Google]
1334630921965.jpg
64KB, 320x308px
>>3065053
>speaking of the sims,i recommend you all make a rolfe household in the sims 3. it's hilarious. i put his black baby in a room where it is neglected and i make mike and a black nigger fuck his wife daily while he is forced to watch

Wow. Teenagers have become a lot more pathetic nowadays, haven't they?
>>
File: avgnmagfest1.jpg (212KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
avgnmagfest1.jpg
212KB, 600x450px
>implying James is a cuck
>implying James doesn't cheat on his wife every time he goes to a con and has hundreds of girls wanting his nerd dick
>implying Mike is remotely popular outside of 4chan memeposters
>implying you will ever be as popular as James
>implying the cuckposters aren't just insecure teenagers fearing for the grim future they choose

Let's face it, you're jealous.

Yeah, Jame's wife is probably a SJW bitch, the "caucasian sausage fest" post is real, but let's be honest, James fucks pussy like pic related all the time, he doesn't even care about his wife at this point.

You guys are all obsessed about some fantasy where James is actually a cuckold and Mike is some big dick monster (just because "OMG look at this fold on his pants"). In reality Mike is just a sidekick, a literally who, and James is The Nerd, he's the famous one, and he's the one getting pussy. Not Mike, not you, not even me.
It's all about James Rolfe.

Like it? No? Fuck you then! Because this is how it is.
>>
>>3065107
>Yeah, Jame's wife is probably a SJW bitch, the "caucasian sausage fest" post is real

She just wanted the main cast to be more diverse and suggest he add a girl and a guy. I don't really see the big deal.
>>
>>3065121

Shut up, jealous teenigger.
>>
>>3065121
>James had an idea and like the cuck he is he watched it get fucked by other people.

Since the movie was crowd-funded and not funded by a publisher, that means he had complete creative control. His script was less edited than any other scriptwriter's out there.
>>
When did /vr/ turn into /b/? Can the retarded teens please fuck off. You guys are crazy, you are wasting your lives.

>>3064908
Sadly this is true, and to make it worse it's niggers who get more testosterone. However I think I know where he got that from - older men seem somehow more "manly" usually, you can't just shoehorn everything about masculinity into one hormone.

Testosterone isn't "alpha", and all men shouldn't strive to be "alpha" anyway. It's all retarded nonsense, just live the way you want to live and do what you want.

The only single thing to look out for is how toxic chemicals in modern times and also lazy and fat ways of living literally feminize men. That's the main reason guys who work out look good - it's the NORMAL way for a wild man to be. The alpha/beta stuff is fuckwit nonsense and I've been saying it since years before the "PUA" nonsense collapsed.
>>
>james's baby gets literally raped to death by a black guy
>he still goes on to create videos

say what you will but he's actually pretty tough for that
>>
>>3064908

I still don't get why people are so bothered by his hair loss. Who cares? Hair loss really isn't a big deal. James is like 35.
>>
>>3065135
actually it was that stupid faggot kevin finn who wrote the movie. I blame him for everything james is pretty cool but that doesnt stop cuck memes from being funny.
>>
>>3065146

they wrote it together actually
>>
>>3065147

All the black bulls that will fuck your wife in the future are bald.
>>
>>3065137

>Testosterone isn't "alpha", and all men shouldn't strive to be "alpha" anyway.

GEE
>>
>>3065147
Just get an implant with that beta money, problem solved. Tru cucks get on finasteride.
>>
>>3065159

yeah because they shave their heads you idiot
>>
>>3065160

i don't even know who that is
>>
>>3065141

I think it's mostly teenagers who freak out about the thought of losing their hard. I guess since they're teenagers, they value their hair a lot since teenagers care about trendy hair styles and what not (although this being 4chan, most people are are probably obese metalheads with long, greasy hair).

I'm 27 and I keep my hair really short. I wouldn't care if I started balding, I'd just shave.
>>
>>3065165

Well I see you're very intimate with your bulls, you know everything about them.
Do they shave their pubes, too? Or you tell them to keep them so you can eat them when you slurp their cum out of your girl's vagina?
>>
>>3065170

Yeah. That's probably true.
>>
>>3065172

i watch cuck porn, idiot. but i am not a cuck. i will never have a girlfriend by choice.
>>
>>3065181
So you're a weeabo with imaginary waifu
>>
>>3065181

Now, don't call me an idiot.
I'm way smarter than you, you simian.
>>
There are multiple designated avgn eceleb meme shitposting threads on /v/. Nobody wants you here fucking up another board.
>>
>>3065189

go cuck yourself
>>
>>3065191

I see you liked the cuck cum slurp thing I said before. I hope to see you use it frequently on there threads, you uncreative, unfunny faggot.

You're not funny, never will be.
You are a waste of human DNA.

That's why you will never have a girl or reproduce.
>>
File: 1330639640722.jpg (81KB, 330x495px) Image search: [Google]
1330639640722.jpg
81KB, 330x495px
>ctrl + f "cuck"
>more than 100 matches
>>
>>3065191
Nigger, literally anyone can fuck an escort
>>
>>3065208

Is that your mom?
>>
>>3065203

>having a picture of a gorilla saved on your computer

i bet gorillas remind you of your bull, huh?
>>
>>3065215

you want more pics?
>>
OKAY GUYS, hold on a second.

video games

There, please go on now.
>>
File: shiggy.jpg (103KB, 739x606px) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.jpg
103KB, 739x606px
>>3065229
>>
That game they played looks kind of fun actually, I might try it out since I like Bionic Commando and Umihara Kawase.
>>
>>3065232

>watching cuck rolfe
>>
>>3064908
Excess testosterone converts to DHT and when it accumulates in the scalp it causes male pattern baldness. It is also causes benign prostatic hyperplasia. Note how both of those are exclusively tied to the male sex. When women have balding/alopecia it's never because of DHT, it's due to other factors.

Also note how DHT itself is a masculine type androgen and is responsible for various types of male secondary sexual characteristics. If you had no DHT in your body, you may very well have a nice head of hair, but you'd also likely look like some kind of androgynous eunuch or somesuch.
>>
>>3065095
I totally agree, but you think some jock who played football in highschool and maybe first year college, but then became a fucking lazy cunt who just drinks beer all day is your "average" stronger teenager.
>>
>>3065334

Hm? No I don't.
>>
>>3065324

you must have just got done jerking off to my $500 prostitute, huh cucky?
>>
>>3065324
Actually, I just looked it up and turns out dihydrotestosterone is even more crucial for males than I had earlier supposed:

>An example illustrating the significance of DHT for the development of secondary sex characteristics is congenital 5-α-reductase (5-AR) deficiency. This gene lesion can result in pseudohermaphroditism. This condition typically presents with underdeveloped male genitalia and prostate. These individuals are often raised as girls due to their lack of conspicuous male genitalia.
>>
>>3065340
I'm amazed you wasted 500 dollars on a girlfriend you could have fucked a few times and then broke up with her for like half the cost. Like that does not look like 500 dollar ass to me.
>>
/e-celeb/
>>
JAMES cuck ROLFE
>>
James lusts being fucked by niggers.
>>
>>3065919

Shut up, cuck.
>>
>>3065349

You've never even fucked a girl you cuck
>>
>>3065939

it should be called up-cuck when you throw up
>>
File: IMG_2893.jpg (92KB, 574x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2893.jpg
92KB, 574x960px
>>3066128

I'm a cuck so I'm going to masturbate to this, ok? Pic related is me.

PS.) James is a cuck whose baby was raped to death by a black nigger
>>
Mike practices the games before they record so that he is better, James goes in blind. Mike has admitted this and it is the reason he doesn't like to stream cuz it makes him look like he sucks.
>>
>>3066139

>actually admitting to watching cuck and cuck mondays

you're a cuck
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>not reading this whole shitty thread.

Man for hating e-celebs /vr/ sure has a lot to say about them.
>>
>>3064665
Yeah play an actual game like any normal autist.
>>
This is the worst thread ever
>>
>>3064416
>new thread as soon as the old one got deleted
sup mike
>>
this is the best thread ever
well, at least it's better than discussing shitty e-celebs
>>
>this fucking thread
well done
>>
>>3066209
>>3066209

Shut the fuck up you God damn cuck and finish kicking my crusted cum from your girlfriends hairy 62 year 3 month old snatched so jamalique can have his turn
>>
>>3066139

What did I say about watching cuck and cuck Mondays, cuck slave? I won't let you have your treat for being a good cuck, my cum-crusted sock on a stick (cumsock lollipop )
>>
>>3066816

shut up cuck rolfe
>>
>>3067298
Cuck up, cuck.
>>
Come on /vr/
Unbelievable
Can't believe it's become this
Knowing that /vr/ is dead
>>
HE'S GONNA TAKE YOUR KICKSTARTER CASH
TO MAKE A SHITTY FILM THAT SUCKS ASS
HE'D RATHER HAVE A BIG BLACK COCK
KEK HIS SJW WIFE IN THE ASS
>>
>>3067676

Cuck made 4chan better including this board
>>
>>3064923
that is because they are all autists and don't even know it.
>>
>>3068326
cuck just makes life better its just one of those words that rubs tight wads the wrong way and its so satisfying because of that.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 637x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 637x358px
YOU'RE ALL FUCKING RETARDED KUCKS!
>>
File: nintendrons.jpg (179KB, 597x968px) Image search: [Google]
nintendrons.jpg
179KB, 597x968px
>>3064416
Why are there TWO threads about this attention whoring twit?
>>
File: B8yjTZA.png (184KB, 845x589px) Image search: [Google]
B8yjTZA.png
184KB, 845x589px
>the opposite of cucking
>>
>>3068567
FINISH...the fucking story! What happened? What about the DRUGS?
>>
>>3064772
Try started thinning at ~18, started shaving daily at 25
>>
>>3068557
This isnt about james, its for spamming the word cuck
>>
>>3068483

Spoken like a true /b/tard XD

JOKES ON them I'm only pretending to be retarded you cucks I'm actually a really good poster
>>
>>3068483

Yes! How dare people yearn for this website to have discussions of a higher quality?! Good thing there are people like us around to destroy their dreams and prove our intelligence in the process! KEKS
>>
>>3064417
>>3064457
>>3064513
>>3064548
>>3064635
>>3064642
>>3064647
>>3064649
>>3064665
>>3064685
>>3064694
>>Way too many to link back to

Seriously, why do you even come here if all you have to say is off topic BS?

On topic: James is just a casual gamer. Mike is a little more passionate about it than he is, and Bootsy seems to thrive on it. In all reality there are probably games James is better at than Mike or Bootsy, but there might not be. Film was always his passion and he fucked it up.
>>
>>3069090

>admitting to watching the cucks and trying to discuss them

Bootsy accidentally uploaded a video of himself playing with his ass
>>
he'd rather eat, his wife's used asshole
>>
>>
>>3069094
>Admitting to watching gay porn
Hey, at least I only watch the gaming videos. No gay sex to be seen there.
>>
>>3069090
>why do you even come here
To talk about retro video games, not e-celeb bullshit.

>>>/v/
>>
>>3068557

>nintendrones
>PS3
>>
OFFICIAL LIST OF BASED /vr/ ECELEBS:
IGSRJ
mariotehplumber
Ulililia
Cinemassacre Extras (Mike Matei)
The Irate Gamer
Alexander4488
Happy Console Gamer

All others can fuck off back to >>>/v/
>>
>>3069209

The only one that's actually based is uli, the rest is trash

>Mike Matei

He actually shitposts on 4chan, he's the worst.
>>
>>3069214
>He actually shitposts on 4chan, he's the worst.

Yay! More baseless rumors!! :) So funny.
>>
>>3069209
>irate gamer
>based
Yeah you can stick your dick in a piranha now
>>
>>3069224

Hey Mike.
>>
>>3069253

>this guy probably thinks he wrote a funny post
>>
>>3064416

If you guys hate James so much, why do you post in these threads? All you're doing is drawing attention to him and his channel. If nobody hated on him, his threads wouldn't get any replies and you would never have to deal with it and get angry.
>>
>>3069262

Nobody actually hates James, it's just the whole cuck meme (which actually pretades AVGN and comes from /tv/ shitposters) and vitriol hatred for the boogieman "AVGN fans who praise Nintendo games because James do, curse you kids!" from Sega fans.

I'm actually surprised how a lot of Sega fans hold a grudge against him, most of the times he shits on games, are games on the NES, not Sega consoles. I guess most of the hate come from the SNES vs Genesis video where he favored the SNES (aqnd only slightly, he always said he likes the Genesis a lot, too). But I guess people can't read between lines and they just saw that James favored the SNES more, even if it was only slightly, and then came to the conclusion that AVGN is the reason why there's so many Nintendo fans on the internet and why Sega is dead now and why they are not happy with their life.

TL;DR: people have issues and blame internet personalities for it
>>
>>3069275
>from Sega fans.

your post was good until you got there. Not everything is black and white, my friend. There's not a unified army of people completely united through their pro-Sega ideology, just like there's no such thing as the bogeyman. It's ridiculous to assume that people hate James because they love Sega, and that the only people who hate him do so because of that love.
>>
>>3069284

Just to clarify, I didn't mean that all Sega fans are like that. I like Sega a lot myself but don't consider myself a proper "fanboy" of any specific company, there's Sega and Nintendo games I like, and also games I don't like from both companies.
But I'm basing what I say from what I read here on /vr/ at least, lots of people defending Sega consoles (fanboys), blaming AVGN for the Nintendo fanboys boogiemen. Now, I didn't meant that all Sega fans are like this, of course.
>>
>>3069090
Bootsy isnt actually that into a lot of games. hes been on shows that featured very common games and bootsy had never heard of them. The thing with bootsy is he plays the games he knows and likes a lot. He also doesnt get super emotional about fucking up, instead he figures out what he did wrong and how to do it right.
>>
>>3069327

Thanks for letting me fuck your girlfriend last night. Will you clean up the cum that drips out of her pussy for me? Thanks, cuckling
>>
>>3069308

Fucking cuckold I hooe you die

Suck my cumsock lollipop
>>
>>3069396

I will probably die... someday.

Too bad you wish for that kind of thing, though. Even if you're just joking/shitposting ironically, that's kind of awful.
>>
>>3069284
>There's not a unified army of people completely united through their pro-Sega ideology

That's what they want you to think.
>>
>>3069262

they think they're funny
>>
>>3069394
Dumbass, that wasnt my girlfriend, that was me.
>>
>>3069398

He's a 16 year old kid. No point in trying to talk sense into him. Hopefully he matures and cringes when he looks back on his "cuckposting".
>>
>>3069463

>>3069415
>>
File: Mad_Max_bait.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mad_Max_bait.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>3069463
>>
File: 1458113877551.png (361KB, 414x464px) Image search: [Google]
1458113877551.png
361KB, 414x464px
>>3069463
Go back to /pol/ dude. No one cares that you're a willing loser for life you fucking faggot
>>
>>3069473

Then why are you replying you stupid cuck? You must want to see cum leak out of your girlfriends ears..
MY cum or maybe one of my Bulls her I employ to fuck the girls of pussies like you

Let me see your girlfriend. I posted one of my $500 hookers earlier but the post got deleted by a cuck mod because he wanted to jerk off
>>
>>3069475

You mad? You mad because retro games all aged like shit and Jamess baby got literally and objectively fucked to death?

And just because /pol/ is my home board doesn't mean j can't come here to make fun of you retrocucks. EVERY SINGLE came older than 10 years aged like Fucking milk and wine and is pointless to play
>>
File: 1458112552266.png (262KB, 1315x1784px) Image search: [Google]
1458112552266.png
262KB, 1315x1784px
>>3069479
I found you
>>
File: 1458107566985.jpg (142KB, 634x954px) Image search: [Google]
1458107566985.jpg
142KB, 634x954px
>>3069486
I think you're just mad and projecting. Why waste your time? Why give a shit what people do with their time?
>>
>>3069487

I ain't reading all that cuck shit
That dying buck shit
He's like a buck because he's gonna take a hit
From my Fucking shotgun, bitch

You won't see me comin
Or cummin in your girlfriend he's lovin'
It because she knows youre a cuck
And she doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>3069494
Oh so you're one of those dumb fucks who thinks listening to hip hop makes you cool. OK.
>>
>>3069498

>hip hop

more like fucking cuck hop because it makes cucks hop away from their girlfriends vaginas so black niggers can fuck it. it's called poetry you god damn blackcum-gargling idiot
>>
Do you think Mike spare some youtubebux with 4chan's administration/moderation so that they don't delete his threads on here?
>>
>>3069514
Here's your (you) you fucking dumb ass pimply faced fucking faggot
>>
>>3069518
Watch out, we got an edge lord over here...
>>
File: 1458120697454.png (279KB, 245x291px) Image search: [Google]
1458120697454.png
279KB, 245x291px
>it's a James Rolfe thread
>>
>>3069515
>Do you think Mike spare some youtubebux with 4chan's administration/moderation so that they don't delete his threads on here?

You don't seriously think this, right?
>>
>>3069536

Really? Because he hasn't been discussed at all.
>>
>>3069548

I'm honestly not sure.

I mean, other e-celeb threads get deleted almost instantly (the Pat one just got deleted a few minutes ago, thankfully).
But the AVGN ones remain, despite them being completely and utterly offtopic shitposting. And these threads will remain until they 404. The last AVGN thread hit auto-sage after 500 replies, and it was just like this one, nothing but cuck memes, not a single post about video games.

It's, at the very least, a bit strange.
>>
>>3069557

It is strange, but the idea that Mike Matei somehow got in touch with 4chan's administration and offered them money and is ridiculous and, quite, frankly, a bit delusional. It's highly doubtful that Cinemassacre is aware of 4chan or cares about the website at all. There's no indication they would ever try something like this; in fact, I don't think they've ever done any marketing at all other than making guest appearances for other YouTubers (usually at their request) and making appearances at conventions.

The most likely reason that these threads remain open is to function as containment threads. If you notice, there is generally only one e-celeb thread at a time (or overrated games general or any similar bait/shitposting thread). I think the mods like to let at least one remain open because it honestly does improve the quality of posting in the other threads. Another thread of similar quality will be made almost instantly if this one is deleted anyway.
>>
>>3069570
>>3069557

fucking cucks

i notice you didn't even insult each other even once. this is a prime symptom of cuckery. you're not even man enough to call each other faggots or cucks. next thing you know you'll be jerking each other off as you watch your girlfriends getting plowed by black penis!!
>>
>>3069570

Yeah maybe I got a bit paranoid, but for some reason I can picture Mike shitposting on 4chan. I don't know why.

The problem with your "containment thread" theory is that right now there are 2 AVGN threads on /vr/ and they don't seem to be getting deleted any time soon.

Also I don't think letting a "containment thread" is a smart idea, it just reinforces shitposters to keep shitposting. The best way to deal with shitposting is deleting the threads, and banning them until they get bored and go back to /v/.
>>
>>3069575
>The problem with your "containment thread" theory is that right now there are 2 AVGN threads on /vr/ and they don't seem to be getting deleted any time soon.
>Also I don't think letting a "containment thread" is a smart idea, it just reinforces shitposters to keep shitposting. The best way to deal with shitposting is deleting the threads, and banning them until they get bored and go back to /v/.

Probably true. That's just my best guess. It's highly doubtful that there's any sort of conspiracy going on or anything, though.
>>
>>3069575

What did I JUST FUCKING TELL YOU?! STOP BEING A KEK!!!

Tell your girlfriend that i'm coming over RIGHT NOW and i'm bring Tyrelljamalique with me. I bet you're german or nordic or some other type of cuck ancestry you faggot
>>
File: 23453267272.png (705KB, 675x634px) Image search: [Google]
23453267272.png
705KB, 675x634px
>>3064416

>mfw i'm a cuck
>mfw the new hatred of cucks is actually beneficial to me because i get to see cuckhaters write out elaborate fantasies in order to "insult" other users and i get horny from them
>>
>>3069592

i'm kind of new to cuck porn, can you recommend me some good vids? unfortunately my girlfriend isn't open to the idea of another guy fucking her so i've been anti-cucked
>>
>>3069594
Poor Little White Guy series is top notch friendo
>>
Where the fuck did James go during this episode? That was a weird departure and reappearance.
>>
>>3070391
Went to watch his wife get plowed by her bull.
>>
>>3070391

You watched cuck and cuck Mondays? YOURE A FUCKING cuck

my dick needs sucking BTW, get your wife in here now! I'll let you jerk off but you can't cum, otherwise I'll make you lick the cum out of your wife's shitty fuckin ass (ass lick lolli stick)

>>3070396
Are you hard at the fantasy?
>>
>>3070134

I'm not a gaycuck
>>
Funny how these threads have mirrored the Nerd's rise and fall; When AVGN threads first showed up here, you could have a decent discussion while remembering the good times you had from the old Nerd.

Too bad that nerd and those threads are gone. Gone and away, now we get "James and Mike couch-day"; The perfect solution for those that don't have an annoying friend or a couch...
Now we get the thread equivalent of someone sitting on their mother fucking couch, playing games with their friend and saying whatever the fuck comes to mind(while editing out anything TOO outrageous).

Too bad we aren't getting paid to do it though...
At least we have Mad Libs(Every word is cuck or some bastardization thereof)!
>>
>>3070589
>playing games

Nothing like that in these threads though, it's just memes.
>>
Why are you people obsessed with Mike and James' appearance? It's one thing to throw the cuck word around, but you all analyze the fucking balding patterns of these guys and what they wear. It's really weird.
>>
>>3071252
Agreed. It's literally a girl thing, and not one of their good traits.
>>
Why do mods allow these garbage threads to stay up?
>>
>>3071307
Why are you so new that you dont know how to hide threads that trigger your autism?
>>
>>3070589
You know what makes me mad about it? I actually like James and Mike mondays, avgn is over...it is what it is, this is a decent way for fans to still get content from them

But I hate how the onle games they treat with respect are the very small hamdful of franchises theyve always been fanboys of. We get it, you like Contra, Metroid, and Castlevania and NES/SNES are the only good consoles

We also get that yeah, you wont be amazing at playing a game you never really did before, but put some consideration into it...you do this for a living, the least you can do is twenty minutes of research tops into a game and give it a legitimate chance.....what the fuck is the fun in seeing them both stumble through games uninterested while saying it sucks and how it does measure up to the ones they arw fanboys of
>>
>>3069127

There's your mistake. This board is dead, and if you come here then you come here to experience death.
>>
>>3070589

You remind me of the old guys who post on local news websites.
>>
>>3071307

only a cuck would hate this thread, now sniff jamal's panties and cry you fucking liberal conservacuck.
>>
>>3071341
>>3070589

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!!

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT?!

if you admit to watching or liking cuck and cuck mondays, you are a FUCKING KEK!! THERE'S NO IF ANDS OR BUTS ABOUT IT! YOU'RE WATCHING TWO GUYS WHO REGULARLY WATCH THEIR GIRLFRIENDS GET FUCKED! AND YES THIS IS FACT AND I CAN POST SOURCES IF I NEED TO!!!

James baby literlaly fucking died because he went too far and let a nigger stick his dick in it!! (I think it was Tyronejamalique). I AM GOING TO SHOW UP TO ONE OF THEIR CONVENTION APPEARANCES AND CALL THEM KEKS!!
>>
>>3064416

Guys, let's have a mass reporting from this thread.

To everyone who sees this post, report OP's post. Maybe we can finally rid of this horror.
>>
>>3071252

4chan is full of actual homosexual teenagers, more news at 11.
>>
>Guys, I gotta go for a bit, pause the game
>when James comes back, Mike and Bootsy are on the last level

No respect for a cuck these days...
>>
>>3071331
>shitposting is okay because you can just hide it

No wonder moot left.
>>
>>3071531

That's probably how he gets cucked when he's with his wife.

>Hey honey, pause the sex, I'll be back in a minute
>closet opens up and Booker T. comes out and shows her "the final boss"
>James comes back to observe the ending
>>
>>3071563
Moot likely left more because of autistics like you. He was quite the normalfag, and you're likely a furry
>>
>>3071593

Not him but moot left because he was a cuck (and, like, an actual, proven cuck, not a memecuck like AVGN).

He left because everyone was making fun of how he got cucked by that sjw girl
>>
>>3071595
I really would be surprised about that

That'd be like whoever runs McDonalds leaving because of the two cheese slice fiasco

Moot doesnt give a fuck about people who post here
>>
File: mcuck.jpg (750KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
mcuck.jpg
750KB, 2400x2400px
>>3071618

Nah, your comparison would be like, "moot left because of chanology" or something like that.

Moot left because he got public shame for something about his personal life, not because of something about 4chan.
He used to post on 4chan a lot, and said /v/ was his favorite board many times. He was also in contact with /a/ (that's how we know he likes Asuka), etc, etc.

He felt like a god to millions of 4chan users, then he got cucked, these million users started making fun of him, and he couldn't take it.

There's a difference between AVGN's cuck jokes because of his movie, and pic related.
>>
>>3071595
>and, like, an actual, proven cuck, not a memecuck like AVGN

Oh? Really? Tell me more, with source.
>>
>>3071632

He wasn't "cucked". Are you guys all teenagers? He dated a girl and now she's dating someone else. So what? You guys are fucking losers. I really wish 4chan was more authoritarian so we could ban shitty users like you and actually make this a good place.
>>
>>3071574
>>3071531

Hi teenagers :) How's high school going? Or are you still in middle school?
>>
>>3071687

Except the moment she started dating another guy happened at the same time she was dating moot.
>>
>Gamesack thread deleted
>this one left up

Janitor confirmed biased for cucks.
>>
>>3071687
>He dated a girl and now she's dating someone else.
More like he had a romantic interest towards another girl and she ended up friend zoning him. If you're a girl, you just don't bring a guy with you if some other dude invites you to have a Romantic candle light dinner.
>>
>>3071632
>He felt like a god to millions of 4chan users, then he got cucked, these million users started making fun of him, and he couldn't take it.

There is literally no evidence of this. People have always made fun of him. You guys just like to blow things out of proportion and make shit up to alleviate your teenage insecurities. You don't have any idea what it's actually like to live life as an adult.

What, do you think people date the same person forever? I know you haven't dated yet, but generally you date many people before finding someone who you marry; and those you date do the same. You get a girlfriend, things don't work out, and you break up later on. It's not being "cucked". It's just the way things work. Sure, some people marry the first person they date, but it's not common. I bet your dad (if you even know him) dated someone before your mom, right? And your mom was with someone before your dad? That doesn't mean the people they were with were "cucked".

I can't believe I'm actually explaining this to you, but a cuckold is the partner of someone who was unfaithful to them during a marriage. That's it. It doesn't mean you like watching your wife get fucked by black guys or whatever. That's ridiculous. There are many great men of history who have been cuckolds at some point.
>>
>>3071693

So? Maybe they just went out together a few times and that was it.

>>3071697
And? What's the big deal? Seriously, why the fuck do you guys even care? Do you know what relationships are even like? Not everyone you like is going to like you back. It's normal. It doesn't mean you're a "cuck". If that's all it takes, then I guess we're all "cucks" because none of us can get any girl we want.
>>
he's the angry nintencuck neeeerd
>>
>>3071706
>And? What's the big deal?
Me in particular? I don't give a shit about Moot (or the AVGN for that matter), I merely stumbled into this thread. At any rate, it's obvious from the photos posted that the Gawker girl never really saw Moot as a serious dating choice.
>>
>>3071702

>I can't believe I'm actually explaining this to you, but a cuckold is the partner of someone who was unfaithful to them during a marriage. That's it. It doesn't mean you like watching your wife get fucked by black guys or whatever. That's ridiculous. There are many great men of history who have been cuckolds at some point.

No sir. A cuckold historically has been a man whose wife fucks other men, while he's aware of it happening and doesn't do anything about it. The modern definition of a cuckold, mainly in regards to the fetish, is a man who allows his wife to have sex with other men and achieves sexual satisfaction from knowing or seeing it happen.
>>
>>3071706
>>3071702

You don't get it. ANYONE who dates or has a girlfriend is a cuck, because no matter what, they will be cucked. The only way to not be a cuck is to only fuck hookers like me.
>>
Anyone who makes shit up about James or calls him a "cuck (or says the word at all, really) is pathetic. Also, I refuse to believe that anyone who uses the word isn't a teenager (or a "manchild".) No actual, confident adult man would call someone else a "cuck".
>>
>>3071695
>>Gamesack thread deleted

good. just go fucking post that stupid shit on /v/
>>
>>3071718

Or maybe they realize they're on 4chan.org and like to make crude jokes and not take things too seriously.
>>
>>3071715

This is not true. It's the husband of an adulteress, even if he is unknowing. Here are some historical uses of the word:

>Speak, I say, have you considered what it is to cuckold your husband? (The Comedies of William Congreve,William Congreve)

>Right; and who so fit to make a man a cuckold, as hee that keepes his wife?
)Kemps Nine Daies, Wonder William Kemp)

Don't believe everything 4chan tells you, friend. Here are some various dictionary definitions, some which are over a hundred years old (Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, 1898).

>The husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision
>a man whose wife is unfaithful
>a man whose wife has sex with someone else : a man's whose wife commits adultery

There IS a word, however, for men who became aware of their wives infidelity and reconciled with them: wittol. So if you want to make a tiny bit more sense with your ridiculous insults, call people wittols instead.
>>
File: Untitled.png (846KB, 975x830px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
846KB, 975x830px
>>3071734

cuckposters btfo
>>
>>3071724

So in other words they are either teenagers or manchildren
>>
>>3071721
so since the janny knows e-celeb shit is against the rules, why does he keep this one up then?
>>
>>3071702
The #1 Internet definition of cuck has undoubtedly become a male who gets sexual satisfaction from watching his partner fuck different males, or, similarly, any male who seems to thrive on glorifying or pleasing others at his own expense (though the sexual connotation remains to an extent).
>>
>>3071746
You mean the 4chan definition? Yeah, I think I trust professional dictionary writers a bit more than teenage 4chan users.

If you don't mind my asking, why do you fetishize the word cuck so much? What makes you use it so much and defend it? It's essentially a meaningless insult and only detracts from the quality of your posts.
>>
>>3071740

i wish i knew
>>
File: derr.jpg (15KB, 259x289px) Image search: [Google]
derr.jpg
15KB, 259x289px
>>3071734

>cuckold studies will be a college course in the future
>>
>>3071724

dude just admit it, "cuck" is a really stupid meme ruins the quality of discussion on this website and needs to die

people like you who glorify shitposting are part of the problem too
>>
>>3071761

hm? you mean etymology?
>>
>>3071754
Yes, the 4chan definition. We are on 4chan. I'm not arguing that it is the right definition, of course, nor that it is an amazing insult. It is just another term like *fag, epic, etc that has taken on a new meaning in certain sections of the internet.
>>
File: 1458118028917.jpg (32KB, 358x511px) Image search: [Google]
1458118028917.jpg
32KB, 358x511px
>>3071763

get a load of this cuck
>>
>>3071761

who is this semen demon?
>>
>>3071791
>>
File: 1314190920103.jpg (147KB, 455x300px) Image search: [Google]
1314190920103.jpg
147KB, 455x300px
The fuck happened in this thread
>>
>>3072379

We mounted an operation to see how much mods would tolerate pure shitposting.

310 posts later, no signs of mods giving a single fuck.
>>
>>3072385

310 posts later and your ass is still blasted
>>
>>3069492
how many people have rubbed their dick on her furry eyebrows for good luck?
>>
>>3072453

what a shitload of fuck
>>
>>3071784
Stfu cuck
>>
>>3064928
edgy cuck
>>
>>3072385
Try bringing up the framerates of different game systems in the Arino thread when people are arguing for 24fps episode encodes though.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.