[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loose Manual Storage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: YClftgf.jpg (89KB, 813x543px) Image search: [Google]
YClftgf.jpg
89KB, 813x543px
For those of you who have a lot of loose carts, how do you store your manuals?

I'm in the processing of organizing my games better (just added end-labels to all my n64 carts) and want to be able to access all my manuals as quickly and easily as possible. I was thinking of using binder inserts, but it seems like SNES/N64 manuals are too big for that to be practical.
>>
>>3060818
I'd imagine most people who have loose carts don't also have manuals.

Theres probably no really good way to store them. They aren't thick enough to have end labels.

You could look into bitboxes or whatever, I know UGC don't have tabs for manuals, but I think bitboxes from stoneagegamer might. I would advise against boxing everything because honestly it takes up a huge amount of space and becomes a pain in the ass when you get new games becuase you now need to get boxes for those.

But yeah, probably just a binder with those clear sheets that you stick papers into is probably the best way.
>>
>>3060824
Yeah, I used to plan on getting custom cases for all games that came from cardboard boxes but ultimately decided having loose carts made more sense. I don't need to show off my collection on a shelf; I just want all my games and manuals to be easily accessible.
>>
>>3060818
Binders, bitboxes, or just a cardboard box with little tabs to alphabetize are all pretty decent options. First two are the best looking, third is most functional.
>>
>>3060818
i got the only original SNES box i kept, domkey kong coungry, so i stick em all in there. except for fugging nes manuals i just throw em in a drawer b/c who cares lmao.
>>
right now, where i store all my old games, i have them placed off to the side where no games are to prevent them from falling over so they stay organized and neat.

if i had enough I was just store them in a shoe box but right now all I have are my old n64 and gba booklets. My NES books are with the games and the gameboy booklets are in my ancient ass gameboy carrying case along with that green screened brick.
>>
>>3060818
I stick them all in a box and forget about them because I'm not a faggot who needs to read them and fap to them
>>
I'm kinda contemplating punching holes in mine and putting them in binders with separators for each game. Sure, it would devalue them, but it would be easy to navigate and update.
>>
>>3061054
I really don't give a fuck about manuals aside from the resale value but that is literally the most retarded thing I've heard this week.
>>
File: 100_3422.jpg (255KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
100_3422.jpg
255KB, 1500x1125px
My loose manuals just get thrown in a box with other random game crap. The SNES ones were kept next to the box of duplicates. I guess I should integrate them with the others.
>>
>>3060818
>just added end-labels to all my n64 carts

i don't get why people do this. Yeah ok, its easy to find the game you want, instead of having to slide it out a check the label, but its unnatural to the cart. Its like slapping a price sticker on a cart. Its vandalism...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.