[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Fighters_Megamix_Coverart.png (200KB, 256x437px) Image search: [Google]
Fighters_Megamix_Coverart.png
200KB, 256x437px
This game any good?
>>
Depends. Why do you ask?
>>
>>3058885
Got a Saturn recently, and I already have VF2 and FV on the 360, so I was wondering if this was any good. I liked VF2 a lot, but FV was just okay to me.
>>
>>3058876
It's good, I was playing it last night. It's a little slow and the physics can be floaty, but the combat is still top notch.

I prefer Virtua Fighter 2, but I like it a lot better than Fighting Vipers. Fighting Vipers didn't get good until 2, in my opinion.
>>
>>3058876
I like it, apparently the import version has slowdowns though.
>>
>>3058907
Which region are you talking about?
>>
>>3058909
The Japanese version, according to Sega Saturn magazine UK review of it.
>>
>>3058909
http://41.media.tumblr.com/d350ebb10d1463580873201825e749bb/tumblr_nwep9w75fg1rkrwaco2_1280.jpg
>>
>>3058890
The game mixes the two games pretty well, and you can even set the game to be in VF mode or FV mode if you want. The VF characters also have VF3 moves and stats, and the FV characters mesh pretty well into it.

>>3058913
That's odd. I play the Japanese version every now and again and the only time I notice slowdown is during armor breaking and replays.
>>
>>3058910
>>3058913
Interesting, I've only tried the American release but when you mentioned slowdown I had assumed you were talking about the Pal version.

I do collect for Japanese Saturn so I'm glad I never picked it up, I'll just stick to my burned American copy.
>>
It lets you play as Janet from Virtua Cop.

That was cool.
>>
My copy should be here by the 15th, I enjoyed FV alot especially the soundtrack.

https://youtu.be/TGGKYnylulQ

Also got KoF '96, SF Zero 2 and Vampire Hunter with it. I'm looking forward to this march break
>>
>>3058918
>>3058913
I play the JP version of Megamix only, and it has lots of slowdowns, mostly on levels with walls, and when you do ground stomps.

Some levels, like the boxing arena with the corner lights, run notably slower, while levels with no walls are always silky smooth fast.

PAL versions of any game should always run with less slowdown simply because you have 17% more CPU power (or rather, have to process graphics 17% slower due to 50hz).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.