[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i always die at the second part of the ski level :(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: ggggggggggggg.png (8KB, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
ggggggggggggg.png
8KB, 256x240px
i always die at the second part of the ski level :(
>>
git good
>>
>>3057724
that was not my question. i already play with infinite lives cheat. question is what do you have to do to jump over the second part? i dont know. i'm stuck
>>
>>3057724
>git good
Says the person who never played it. The stage floor is glitched. If the stage was only difficult, I would see your point. But having to deal with glitches is bullshit.
>>
>>3057730
what do i have to do, anon-sama?
>>
>>3057735
https://youtu.be/-vME1aQrGGQ?t=4m37s
>>
>>3057739
I don't see how a fastforwarded walkthrough of this section could help in any way, but thanks I guess?
>>
I'll make a video to show my problem...
>>
>>3057743
Fastforward walkthrough? He explains how to beat the turbo tunnel. Go to 4:37 of the video.
>>
>>3057748
Oh sorry I skipped too fast. ADHD lol.Sorry. Okay so I'm gonna try it without touching the d-pad!
>>
>>3057748
OMGGGGGGGGGG it worked!!!! Thanks anon-sama and youtube retro guy!
>>
File: Thumbs Up.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs Up.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>3057757
>>3057760
You're welcome! Enjoy the rest of the human torture device disguised as a video game.
>>
File: netipot2.jpg (95KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
netipot2.jpg
95KB, 800x534px
>battletoads
How can one single game be so shitty, yet also so good at the same time? Seems like pure motherfucking Rare magic.
>>
File: RetroArch-0311-221910.png (7KB, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
RetroArch-0311-221910.png
7KB, 256x240px
well that was a short success. now i'm stuck at the ramp at the bottom.
>>
How to beat battletoads:

memo, memo, and more memo
>>
>>3057791
>how can a game I deem bad be not actually bad
>>
>>3057727
Half-press A
>>
>>3058146
I'll try that. Thanks.
>>
>>3057727
The infinite lives cheat works, but if you play without it the game is more punishing and you'll get better results as you're forced to get good instead of more tedious trial and error. Try it, man. Report results.
>>
>>3058198
>>3058146
Half pressing fucking worked here >>> >>3057819

thanks man!
>>
>>3058198
Damn this game is awesome. I never had such an adrenaline kick from gaming in a long time.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojF4VPatWoc

Shoutouts to David Wise laying down some killer tracks in this game before going onto doing the DKC trilogy.
>>
>>3058597
my favourite track is the pause screen. no shade
>>
>>3057727

You didn't ask a question. Questions end with a question mark.
You made a statement
>>
>>3058626
>being this autistic
>>
>>3057723
During the long jumps, be in the middle of the screen when you start the jump. Not off to the left or right, be in the middle of the screen. When you're in the air, try not to move at all until you're on the ground again.
>>
File: dmdm.png (7KB, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
dmdm.png
7KB, 256x240px
>>3058198
I'm here now. Damn. What a ride.
I dare to say this is the best NES game that exists. Never had so much fun or challenge in any other NES game. This is literally the best NES game ever.
>>
>>3058198
I finally beat the game. I only had to skip the lollipop level because of
>HDTV.
is the second game good too?
>>
>>3057730
>pull down too far
>must be glitched
a retard is you
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.