[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Performance Dual Impact Gamepad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 51K+LtiJJ2L._SS500_.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51K+LtiJJ2L._SS500_.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
Just ordered one of these from Amazon. Really getting into PS1 gaming and the stock PS2 D-pad hurt my fingers and are terrible for fighters. Anybody have any experience with the Dual Impact? Supposedly it has a mode where you can use the analog sticks as the digital d-pad, something very rare on PS1/PS2 gamepads.
>>
Hopefully yours doesn't come with dried dogshit smeared over the face buttons like in your OP.
>>
>>3055219
That's light reflection you retard
>>
>>3055279
It's dead skin cells. It looks nothing like the actual light reflection you can see on the d-pad.
>>
>>3055219

As long as it works and lasts a decent time I'm good. Dog poop or no.
>>
>>3055282
It's a light in the room. The d-pad is reflecting the camera flash. Don't be wrong when you're angry. It makes you a fool.
>>
>>3055212
>the stock PS2 D-pad hurt my fingers and are terrible
Hundreds of millions of people have no problem with it. I far prefer the stock D-Pad design to the one in that pic

>a mode where you can use the analog sticks as the digital d-pad
You mean pressing the Analog button on the stock controller. Yes, very rare feature.

0/10
>>
>>3055347
Eh I agree on the dualshock d-pads hurting my thumb.
I wouldn't really call it terrible because it works fine/is accurate to control with, but it's not comfortable.
>>
Funny enough, rubbing dried-out dog poop on an x360 d-pad doesn't make it suck less.
>>
>>3055212
>for fighters
If you're going to play fighters just get an arcade stick.

3rd party PS1 controllers are some bottom of the barrel shit.
>>
>>3055287
It's dried up dogshit. I can tell my some of the fecal matter and having seen quite a bit of dog shit in my time.
>>
>>3055715
What are you feeding your dog that makes it actually shit like that?
>>
>>3055212
Had a red one when I was a kid and none of the games detected the analog sticks even when you set it to analog mode.
>>
>>3055212
I hate the Playstation Dpads.

I want to play Einhander, Ridge Racer, and Resident Evil Without Shit Music but that D-pad...

We're there any decent PS1 arcade sticks that work without neesing analog supported games?
>>
>>3055287
>The d-pad is reflecting the camera flash
We're not talking about the d-pad.
>>
>>3043882
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.