[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games you can't believe exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: Battletoads and Double Dragon.png (49KB, 1020x669px) Image search: [Google]
Battletoads and Double Dragon.png
49KB, 1020x669px
So...

This is a game.
>>
>>3053751
So...

Reddit is a site
>>
>>3053753
This thread is far better than that fucking meme thread with the fake new headlines...
>>
>>3053753
So...

Anon is a faggot.
>>
>>3053756

>meme thread

I want people like you to leave. You're barely capable of putting a fucking sentence together without spouting shitty buzzwords that have long since lost all meaning, raped to death by hoards of braindead 14 year olds over on /v/.

And I'm not going to be cliche and tell you to go back to /v/, or even more cliche and tell you to kill yourself. What I want you to do is turn around away from your computer screen and face the wall. Then just talk to the wall. Banter with it for a bit, insult it, call it a meme wall. Have a meme conversation with your meme wall. Feel that meme frustration well up in your little meme brain as your meme wall refuses to respond to you in a fullfilling meme way. And I want you to bang your meme head up against that meme wall until your meme face starts meme bleeding and you meme yourself into unconsciousness and wake up in a meme hospital surrounded by your worried meme family who look at you in meme bewilderment and meme shame.

Now you know what it feels like for other people to have to talk to you. Fuck off.
>>
>>3053893
meme kek
>>
File: 1441370899665.gif (14KB, 500x596px) Image search: [Google]
1441370899665.gif
14KB, 500x596px
>>3053751
>>
>>3053893
Triggered. Top kek.
>>
File: 20121008-000713.jpg (103KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
20121008-000713.jpg
103KB, 480x640px
>>3053893

Say that to my face you fucker n see WHAT HAPPENS.
>>
>>3054052
You piss your pants and cry like a bitch. Before he whoops yo bitch ass and fucks your mom while you watch.
>>
>>3053893
The thing is, this isn't your house, and never was. You don't get to tell people to leave. If you don't like it, you should just leave yourself; no one's ever going to conform to your demands. Remember where you are--if you sincerely think you can raise the level of discourse on 4chan, regardless of board, you're a fool.
>>
>>3053751
So...
TIL this is a game. DAE have this little gem?

Fuck off.
>>
top quality thread.
>>
>>3053751
I was quite annoyed that this was not in Rare Replay.
>>
I played it. Easier than Battle Toads. Not as fun.
>>
Benis
>>
File: Super_Mario_Bros_2[1].jpg (45KB, 256x359px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Mario_Bros_2[1].jpg
45KB, 256x359px
There's a Super Mario Brothers TWO?
>mind fucking blown
>>
>>3053751
>Found a fucking weird crossover game.

>Make thread about it.

>It turns into this just because of the way I phrased the OP.

Wow, /vr/ really is just a slow /v/.
Hell, I think this place us even a bit more autistic. People complain about fucking everything here.
>>
>>3054154
Real 4channer here. AMA
>>
>>3054154
No, it's because everyone knows it exists already and you're some fag that's just trying to hop on the retro bandwagon.
>>
>>3054116
Probably a licensing thing. Rare doesn't own Double Dragon.
>>
>>3054165
Atleast /v/ has the occasional chill thread.

Nearly every fucking thread here is at one point shit up by some autistic faggot over stupid shit.

And you know it's true.
>>
>>3054175
Thank you for the upboat my good sir.
>>
>>3054178
Whatever.

Let's just hope you'll keep those epic replies coming so this thread can hit bump limit faster.
>>
>>3054171
Easy, fella. No need to jump to conclusions. I wouldn't go straight to "trying to hop on the retro banwagon" if you didn't know about some random game. No one knows everything. Frankly it comes off as a little defensive.
>>
>>3054171
Thanks for proving my point about complaining about fucking every little thing.

Also you set your expectations too high, not everyone is in the know about every fucking thing vidya.

Only autistic people get pissed off about shit like that.
>>
>>3054192
Yeah, I may not know a game exists, but I wouldn't make some silly thread becaus I MYSELF didn't know something existed. I mean, come on, we are on a retro video game board, and you honestly think people are going to be unwitting about two major game titles, Battletoads and Double Dragon, haveing a crossover? That'd be like if I went over to /m/ and said, "Woah, guys, did you know there are AU series for Gundam and not just UC series"
>>
>>3054246
> I wouldn't make some silly thread becaus I MYSELF didn't know something existed.

That's great for you, but not everyone has to post just like you.

> I mean, come on, we are on a retro video game board

And heaven forbid we have any discussion about retro games!!
>>
Battletoads? Is this 2016 or 2006? Should I check my MySpace? Am I going to make out with my girlfriend while we listen to Hawthorne Heights?
>>
>>3054268
See, the key is that you ignored the last comparison I made. That's what you essentially did. Discussion is fine. The fact is that you acted like you unveiled the fucking mist from my eyes like a small child. I mean if you actually play older video games, the odds stack quite favorably that you at least heard of this crossover. If you would've said "hey, let's talk about this game. It's neat that they do crossovers sometimes, what would be other games that could've benefited from this?"

Instead you went for the fucking 15 year old, oh man I'm elite for knowing about this approach. It told me two things; one being that you really must think we all don't know anything about games so that we wouldn't have known about it and two, that you haven't really played many older games.
>>
>>3054280
>See, the key is that you ignored the last comparison I made.

Kind of like how you ignored my first? No one gives a shit if you personally don't approve of someone not knowing what you deem to be common knowledge.

>Instead you went for the fucking 15 year old, oh man I'm elite for knowing about this approach.
And there's that defensiveness again, this time applying a whole new layer that's not even there. Whatever you gotta tell yourself, friend.

(You're also mistaking me for OP. I'm not.)
>>
>>3054321
And this is why this board fucking sucks now, go ahead and claim you're right. I'm done trying to fix this shit heap, you can defend the horrid decline and I'll accept that I can't change you. Go ahead and add sixth gen too while you're at it and really take a shit on the board. Fucking done arguing with 19 year olds.
>>
>>3053751
i grew up on this shit.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.