[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you, Tipper Gore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1995-biing[1].jpg (78KB, 584x753px) Image search: [Google]
1995-biing[1].jpg
78KB, 584x753px
>German version: Torchy-tier nudity everywhere
>English version: Meticulously painted out

Yet violence against humans had to be changed in Germany e.g. Probotector. Do people de-censor these kind of games? Is that something I should be investing effort into doing? I'm sure I could and I have some minor interest.

German version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NciRncJ8Y6Q
>>
Are you really implying violence against humans is somehow more acceptable than nudity?
>anglos
>>
>>3052667
Why are Germans so inherently degenerate? Do they permanently need a Hitler father-figure to keep them from constantly backsliding into being hedonistic animals?
>>
Why don't you play the game in German?
>>
>>3052687
Go suck more Sanders wrinkled Jew-cock you libcuck piece of shit.
>>
>>3052737
I'm sorry mein Kamerad, I won't speak ill of the ubermensch every again.
>>
File: drascula_box__medium[1].jpg (35KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
drascula_box__medium[1].jpg
35KB, 300x299px
>>3052747
He's not the OP, I am. Neocons, centrists etc are cool with nudity, Bro. The moral majority has been effectively nullified it's about the only good thing to come of the actual degeneracy of the LGBT movement. Now it's the liberals who are opposed to "objectification of women" which is what they would say is going on in this game. It's very interesting how just the first few responses in this thread so clearly indicate how completely this axis has switched in just 20 years.

>>3052716
I feel like I would miss out on a lot of the innuendo

>>3052680
About the same, I suppose. Both perfectly acceptable as fantasy fare for adults.

>>3052687
As a German-American a few generations removed I think that yeah maybe we are a bit more sexual than some other varieties of "whites". That has little to do with the current problems over there.

It's actually the foreseeable result of what happened in post-war Germany. I recently bought a 1962 book of West German children's art. Those Little Merkels were SO sympathetic to the plight of East Germans that it's no wonder they can't help themselves but sympathize with other "Refugees". We broke them too good.

...and now I feel like this whole thread may very well get deleted for being too off-topic. I'll post some other interesting, obscure retro European games to try to soften the impact.
>>
>>3052804
>As a German-American a few generations removed I think that yeah maybe we are

STOP. There is no "we".
Unless you're consulting dormant 'gene memories' like some uninspired Ubisoft title, you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.
>>
>humans
>sprites or polygons

This is why I laugh really hard on people in the past bashing games for being "violent" or nowadays with being "sexist". It's not fucking Reboot, games don't have feelings or families to anyone care, when you reset the console they'll return.
>>
>>3053021
2nd for wishing Americans would stop doing this.
>>
>>3052804
>As a German-American a few generations removed

Lol muh heritage. Europe in general is much more open about sex, not just Germany. They seem to subscribe to the whole "it happens to everyone once in their life", figuring that there's nothing inherently wrong with displaying mild sexual content in media. I've seen bare tits on billboards walking around here, it's no big deal.

t. Amerikaner in Europa
>>
>>3052804
>The moral majority has been effectively nullified

I don't know what country you're from, but they're definitely alive and well here in the U.S. Censorship these days has a lot of support from both the left and right, but mostly the right. Tumblrinas and other such elements of the "left" (which, by the way, seem completely antithetical to liberalism) are really a small but vocal minority. I've never even met anyone like this in person before.

It's really bad in the South especially, where conservatives dominate the local media and are constantly working toward legislation that would undermine LGBT rights, hinder abortion clinics in any way possible, etc. My state has even tried to pass - on several occasions - legislation that would not only prevent any mention of homosexuality in public schools, but would require school staff to report homosexual "behavior" to parents so children could be deferred to ex-gay camps.

And then you have your Tumblrinas, who are trying to misappropriate (or rather piggyback) real civil rights movements to draw attention to themselves. For instance, our state college's diversity department may actually be defunded because some of its members tried to push gender-neutral pronouns and other such nonsense. If the department is defunded, this means LGBT youth won't have access to resources such as counseling or shelters. Lawmakers are trying to punish them for the transgressions of a few individuals who honestly don't even represent the group's best interests, and should have been barred from the group to begin with.

So civil rights are really a lose-lose situations in the U.S. The only people the media are willing to listen to are the most vocal and insane minorities, because you can't have news without sensationalism. And unfortunately, said individuals tend to be propped up as posterboards for whatever respective group they claim to represent, which tarnishes the group's reputations in the eyes of the general public.
>>
what's even the point of this game? seeing badly drawn boobs? it looks like an edgier, uglier and shittier version of theme hospital
>>
>>3052680
This really is the case for people in the us.

When i worked retail I sold a copy of a game rated M to some soccer mom. She was talking about her son when she was looking at the game and I brought up that it was rated M and might not be good for him. She was "as long as it doesn't have nudity".

I'm pretty sure it was the Call of Duty game that had the airport scene. So she was fine with letting her 10 year shoot unarmed people in an airport, but heavens forbid he see a fake titty.
>>
>>3053021
>>3053032
> Neutered Germans in Germany detected

>>3053059
Sorry you're still in the bible belt. Maybe Trump will improve things even there

>>3053150
>an edgier, uglier and shittier version of theme hospital
That's pretty much exactly what it is
>>
>>3053354
>Maybe Trump will improve things even there

Is this a joke? Trump is the most batshit insane candidate.
>>
>>3053376
Insane like a fox. He certainly doesn't answer to the moral majority, you must concede that.
>>
File: nves43gyiqj9f5ztmmfb[1].png (357KB, 528x615px) Image search: [Google]
nves43gyiqj9f5ztmmfb[1].png
357KB, 528x615px
Riana Rouge is The 7th Guest plus ass
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.