[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out our old rundown mall has a Marvel vs. Capcom 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: MarCap2Logo.png (123KB, 649x354px) Image search: [Google]
MarCap2Logo.png
123KB, 649x354px
Just found out our old rundown mall has a Marvel vs. Capcom 2 machine, so I challenged some people at work to a match later today. Problem is I've never played Marvel vs. Capcom 2. Are there any characters I can use to just annihilate the competition?
>>
BAZIRKAH BARRAGE
>>
>>3052328
Yes.

His name is cable.

Just keep spamming his HP, with the occasionally qcf + HP, and with a level of super meter qcf + LP + HP

You'll lose all your friends afterwards, but you can take solace in the fact that you beat them at a Vietnamese interactive movie.
>>
>>3052378

Thank you, I will definitely make use of Cable.

I'm currently thinking Iron Man, Cable, and Dr. Doom

I never liked having friends anyway.
>>
>>3052383
Does it have all the characters unlocked?

MVC2 has 24 characters to start with and 32 which are unlocked over time. Iron Man and Dr. Doom are both unlockable, whereas Cable is available from the start.
>>
>>3052389

Oh shit they have to be unlocked?

I don't know, I haven't even seen the machine. If they're not unlocked who should I use instead?
>>
>>3052390
Ah, Doctor Doom's available from default in the arcade version, but not in the home version. Iron Man has to be unlocked on both platforms however. MVC2 was a weird game like that.

I'd recommend either Juggernaut or Magneto. Juggernaut is slow, but powerful and he takes reduced damage. Magneto is one of the most powerful and powerful characters in the game if used right.

Check out his moves on this page. It'll also explain a little on how to use him.

http://wiki.shoryuken.com/Magneto_(MvC2)

His Hyper-Grav, if not blocked (and if you're playing against amateurs then it won't be) will disable them for a few seconds and bring them over to you to be comboed. With Magneto, crouch and press HP, which will launch them into the air, then when next to them in the air press LP, LK, HP, and HK in order to combo them.

Also, if you really want to annoy them, put in his flight command and do his air projectile over and over again (u, uf, f + P). You'll completely trash your friends with either of those techniques.

Also, almost all hyper combos are performed with qcf + LP + HP or qcf + LK + HK inputs.
>>
>>3052405

Awesome, this is going to be a bloodbath.
>>
GONNA TAKE YA FOR A RIDE
>>
As Anon said, Cable is your easy spam devastation. Pair with Iceman for defense in case you get someone who actually zones you with Storm, Doom, Magneto etc just on instinct. That alone will be enough for you to feel like a Big Guy until everyone develops more skills unless everyone just gets so sick of your spam they quit
>>
File: SplJuggernautJuggernautPunch.gif (54KB, 311x210px) Image search: [Google]
SplJuggernautJuggernautPunch.gif
54KB, 311x210px
>>3052340
JUGGERNAUT PUNCHI'M JUGGERNAUT
JUGGERNAUT PUNCH, I-JUGGERNAUT PUNCH, I'M JUGGERNAUTJUGGERNAUT PUNCH, I'-JUGGERNAUT PUNCH, I'M JUGGERNAUT
>>
>>3052525
>>3052328

Yea OP why you trying to act like a cunt, why not enjoy yourself and play on an even playing field instead of trying to piss you're co workers off with tips from your secret club.
>>
>>3053145
>>3053145
This. If he tried just playing he might actually have fun.
>>
MSS
>>
>>3052328
DOOM
CABLE
STORM
>>
>>3053140
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>3053145

Because I hate those fuckers. They're not really my friends, they're just the only people I know who have a passing interest in video games. All they ever want to talk about is Game Grumps and Undertale and shit though.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0ymKUd2Xkc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8w8BVZv0_o
>>
File: 1409729369603.jpg (118KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1409729369603.jpg
118KB, 1600x1000px
this is my favorite fighting game of all time tied with CVSNK 2 even if the game is a juggle fest
Cable
Magneto
Storm/Iron Man/Sentinel/DOOM
Cable is OP
Magneto is fast and up there
the third is your choice
then make fun of them for their shit taste in Video games and scream うおおおおおおおおおおおお!!! whenever you beat them
>>
>>3052328
everyone in this thread is literally retarded

Magneto Storm Psylocke is OP
feel free to sub Sentinel for Betsy if that's your thing
>>
>>3053304
He's the juggernaut, bitch
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.