[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accursedfarms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: latest.png (215KB, 576x355px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
215KB, 576x355px
Literally the greatest force in gaming that no one has heard of. This guy literally brings old games back from the dead.

Recommenced videos:
Strife - 1994
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPrU7LSqiX0

CarnEvil - 1998
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDULs7H-42w

>plays games with a 5 year lag because he's a cheapass
>eats almost nothing but beans
>moved to eastern Europe just to pay a cheaper rent and live near his girlfriend
>200,000 subs
Legend.
>>
>>3049463
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBMslh22Vr0

Better longplay video of CarnEvil.
>>
>>3049521
Oh my fucking god shut the hell up grandpa.
>>
So when did this board stopped being about grow up manchildrens and became hipster kids general.
>>
>>3049550
When you got mad no one cares about your ecelebs.
>>
watching

>>3049550
Everyone talks about James and that Asian dude, give the kid a break.
>>
Nyet 3 is his best one but there's lots of gold there.
>>
>>3049463
Ain't this the guy that panned Revenant for the glitches, bugs and difficulty that just weren't there? IIRC the difficulty was because he completely missed the combad system (used random combos, didnt even try to block/dodge) and glitches happened because he did not apply the fixes for the modern systems (that were totally out when he covered it).

Screw this guy - he's just as bad as any other self-proclaimed "expert"
>>
>>3049463
Ross, please go. You couldn't possibly be any more obviously you.
>>
>>3049463
Yeah sorry, this guy is a shitty cancerous e-celeb like most of the others. Saging.
>>
You people are all retarded. Really.
>>
>>3049463
Obnoxious voice-over.

"If your idea of fun is listening to me not shut up for half an hour"

No, no it isn't. Please keep this stuff to /v/ and not /vr/.
>>
>>3049718
I can't remember what game it was, it was a shump of some kind, but he said it was the best shump ever solely because you don't die in one hit. I don't even like shumps but that seems like a garbage opinion.
>>
>>3049463
>e-celeb shit

Fuck off
>>>/trash/
>>
>>3049571
>Everyone talks about James and that Asian dude
>Everyone

Pretty sure it's just a few individuals circlejerking and samefagging nonstop. I wouldn't be surprised if they're actually being paid to come here and endorse AVGN's channel.

Hiro really needs to crack down on this shit. At the very least, make some kind of YouTube / e-celebrity containment board and pigeon-hole all this shitty threads there.
>>
>>3050157
There's already a huge website where people can discuss YouTube it's called YouTube. It used to be people would be worried if they were a regular topic of discussion on 4chan. Those days are gone. No one is hacking up nudes of James's wife why? Because fuck.
>>
This guy is kinda shit, but what does everyone think of LGR?
>>
>>3049463
>Literally brings old games back from the dead
>Literally
>Literally
>L I T E R A L L Y

F*** off, everyone's heard of Strife.
>>
>>3050479
CarnEvil isn`t "obscure" either. It works in MAME for a long time.
Protip: assign shoot and reload to the same button and never run out of ammo again.
>>
>>3049547
>>>/v/
You don't belong here, hipster reseller scum.
>>
>>3049463
Yeah it's not like we have a Strife thread up right now or anyth-
>>3017104
>>
>>3049463
>plays games with a 5 year lag because he's a cheapass
>eats almost nothing but beans
>moved to eastern Europe just to pay a cheaper rent and live near his girlfriend
>200,000 subs

Are you seriously proud / envious of any of that? Holy shit.
>>
File: 1447176449175.gif (2MB, 399x230px) Image search: [Google]
1447176449175.gif
2MB, 399x230px
>>3049530
Agreed.

He went full retard on the carnevil video, hating on the best level in the game just because of the Christmas theme, which was the whole point.

Also why did he make such a fuss about Evil Maire? Would he have moaned about there being no female enemies if she wasn't there?
>>
>>3050479
>>3050514
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-JAICJ0k4Q&index=20&list=PL6PNZBb6b9Ltgl6WM5rn2pjrXd_qdit2S

In this one he brought back bipbop 3, which was previously unavailable
>>
his game dungeon videos seem to be rushed lately, the worst one I watched was potty pigeon, and his bip bop 2 is probably my favorite. also Nyet 3 is pretty amazing due to the simple fact that he's able to take something so simple like tetris and convert 20 minutes of entertainment out of it.

>>3050157
>Pretty sure it's just a few individuals circlejerking and samefagging

There are 145 individual IP's in the James Rolfe thread.
>>
>>3050602
>There are 145 individual IP's in the James Rolfe thread.

Not him. Ignoring people going to the thread from more than one IP, the trackers here are broken. I've seen it both add me as a new IP when I'd already posted in the thread from the same computer/IP and I've seen it do the opposite. I wouldn't pay attention to them.
>>
>>3050549
He made a follow up video about it, it was just a bad time to say something like that since GG was blown up like 2 days after that video had been published, had it been released months earlier nobody would have probably cared.

https://youtu.be/0vUZG2z8TAs?t=982
>>
>>3049463
I like his deadpan
>>
>>3050126
Tyrian, I dunno if he said it was the best solely because you don't die in one hit but he DID say it's what "separated" it from other widely praised shmups like Ikaruga and the like which is a pretty garbage opinion. I actually like this guy's videos for the most part but I take his opinions as seriously as Yahtzee's.
>>
>>3050523
Grandpa I said shut the hell up. Now shut the hell up before I put you back in the old folks home.
>>
>>3050552
bipbop, now thats an obscure game
>>
>>3049463
I leave his videos in the background when i go to bed.
>>
>>3056108
that's what I do with his videochats
>>
His CarnEvil video sucked. At the start he's talking about how much he loves CarnEvil, but all he does is complain about shit for the entire video.

And he's a pussy for not wanting to kill women or babies.
>>
>>3049550
>So when did this board stopped being about grow up manchildrens and became hipster kids general.
apparently when janitors started quelling dissent?

they deleted this post >>3049521 for instance, and half of it was even in-topic

>>3050523
>>3050182
>>3050157
>>3050152
>>3049872
>>3049809
non vr and even non-vydia like this very thread is slowly setting roots in /vr/

hiroyukishimanagazaki's 4chan administration manages to be even more obscure and negligent than that other guy,

is it about time we find a new home? and i dont mean eight-cahn

is there a board that shows admin-log like eights but also allows for several mods to instepct each other's actions? even if everyone's anonymuos, logged moderation could work in forming a team of janitors on some VR's own chan to become impervious to trash... hosting is pennies cheap anyways, and we could post more images per post and fuck off with captcha whoring to sell gold accounts
>>
>>3058582
You're spelling and grammar is atrocious; what the fuck are you saying?
>>
>>3059770
>You're spelling and grammar is atrocious; what the fuck are you saying?
its "YOUR" anon, but i imagine you did it on purpose, haha, im not native.
what im saying in the last paragraph is that a team of anon strangers could succesfulluy operate a board without an administrator inspecting each of their logs, and instead janitors watching each other, peers inspecting peers;

i also took the opportunity to ask if anyone knew of a board engine with a feature similar to the "adminlog" that exists in 'eight khan', but that allows operators to read "adminlogs" from other operators with equal executive level...

then i concluded with the arguments that web-hosting is inexpensive (at least in the scale of VR) and that vr could exist in it's own board.

this distributed operation works if the community guidelines are simple and narrow enough like vr, and wikipedia is an example of how only half a dozen supervisors are enough for a few hundred janitors, theres no reason some new vr-hotwhells couldn't oversee a small team of a dozen strangers for such a slow board as /vr/

btw which part of my previous message is indecipherable or ambiguous due to bad grammar or phrasing?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.