[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else a fan of this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: Die_Hard_Arcade.jpg (38KB, 250x368px) Image search: [Google]
Die_Hard_Arcade.jpg
38KB, 250x368px
Anyone else a fan of this game?
>>
if you enjoy the saturn then this is a must-have for your collection
>>
>>3048569
Wasnt it Sega's most successful arcade game in America?
>>
>>3048569
I spent hour playing it in the arcade with my bros.
The two end fight were cheap as fuck.
>>
>>3048616
That may or may not be Out Run.
>>
>>3048841
Arcade game ran on Saturn hardware. Saturn finally got a hit game in America!
>>
>>3048569
They did QTE right
>>
>>3048569

I love it. The sequel on Dreamcast is even better.
>>
>>3048569
I enjoy it. I own the Japanese version because I'm not made of money. It may not have the Die Hard license, but it's still the same fun game. I also enjoy bonus old-ass arcade game that comes on the disc, called Deep Scan.
>>
>>3048860
Uh. That game created QTE
>>
I just played it and the gameplay is weird as shit. You fight like 2-3 guys maybe in a closed in area at a time and then it just cuts to the next cutscene or area and repeats. Seriously what is up with the pacing? THey couldn't make a game the has multiple rooms connected to each other?
>>
Dynamite Cop > Dynamite Dekku
>>
>>3049019
And they did it right.

I used to spend all my time on this game when my family went bowling
>>
>>3049019
and still did it better than most games. You fuck up, you see yourself fuck up, and you move on, rather than trying again.

My uncle had a Saturn when I was younger, and this was my go to game. It was this and Virtua Cop, all the time, every time.
>>
>>3048569
Love it, used to play the cabinet as a kid in the arcade. Got a Dreamcast around Christmas and burned myself a copy of Dynamite Cop to relive the action.
>>
>>3048914
Not canonically Bruce Willis in the DC version.
>>
>>3048569
On the Saturn? No. In the arcade, HELL YEA!
>>
>>3049110
But the arcade version runs on a Saturn...
>>
Was Dynamite Deka always intended to be Die Hard Arcade or was that done to cover up their asses overseas? I heard two different stories over the use of the film's license.
>>
>>3049115
don't mind him, he's retarded
>>
>>3049024
It's an arcade game dipshit
>>
I hear the PS2 port has some skins where you can play as some golden axe characters but the 3d models look shitty.

But this game was the most successful ST-V game they've made.

>>3049096
Bruce Willis is best character
>>
>>3049146
>But this game was the most successful ST-V game they've made.

rightfully so considering that all the other games were garbage, outside of RSG
>>
>>3049171
There are some good games but like the saturn, they were stuck in Japan.
>Cotton Boomerang
>Astra Super Stars
>Baku Baku
>Decathlete
>Groove On Fight
>Guardian Force
>Suikoenbu
>Terra Diver
and the VF games
but yeah the rest were garbage definitely agree with you there.
>>
>>3049146
I actually prefer the Sega AGES version due to it feeling a lot more smooth.
>>
I played it in arcade and it was a lot of fun didn't find out till years later what the game even was called.
>>
There's a lazer tag place in Boca Raton that has (or had b/c i havent been there in years) the sequel in an arcade cabinet and i think its like the only machine in all of Florida.
>>
>>3048569
played the hell out of the arcade but never tried any home version. i know its not retro but dynamite cop shows up in projectXzone 1, thought it was a fun suprise.
>>
>>3049019
Pretty sure Dragon's Lair created QTE.
>>
>>3049096
It was never Bruce Willis. Sega just happened to make such a fantastic rip off of Die Hard that Fox decided they'd strike a deal for use of the license instead of suing them into the ground.
>>
File: astrasuperstars.jpg (308KB, 850x1199px) Image search: [Google]
astrasuperstars.jpg
308KB, 850x1199px
>>3049171
>all the other games were garbage
kys

>>3049179
You missed Golden Axe: The Duel and Shienryu.
>>
>>3049179
>>3052084
Those games are garbage.
>>
>>3052142
Epic post.
>>
>>3052142
>>>/v/
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.