[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need recommendations for games,that would be easy to play on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: images.png (7KB, 320x157px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 320x157px
Need recommendations for games,that would be easy to play on a phone with an emulator.Playing games like Mario with virtuals keys is a nightmare and almost an impossible task
>>
Not retro.
>>
>>3048247
I'm interested in same for GBC. Can we take the thread over for that?
>>
>>3048243
Get fucked and die.
>>
>>3048243
domgey gong
>>
>>3048243
Mother 3
>>
>>3048243

I've beat a ton of Mario/action type games on my phone with the virtual keys. Sometimes i wonder if people even try or are they just parroting what they hear. I'm not saying that its not hard but it can be done. And its nowwhere as hard as people make it seem. I've even found the extra challenge enjoyable. Most of the time all that has to be done is make a few adjustments in the settings and you are good to go.
>>
>>3048243
Pretty much you're going to be stuck with RPGs. So I hope you like those. Anything else is horrible on a touch pad.
>>
Pokemons
>>
>>3048247
I'm not asking for GBA games only.Just used this pic as an example
>>3048272
I tried playing Super Mario bros. 3 and it was fucking unbearable.One of my first experiences when i got pissed for playing a game
>>
I have been able to enjoy these for GBC:
Azure Dreams
Oracle LoZ games
Dragon Warrior Monsters
Survival Kids
and weirdly enough Rayman 2. For whatever reason I can play that platformer.
>>
>>3048243
Go to >>>/wsr/ or learn to google
>>
I enjoyed megaman battle network and both fire emblems for gba and metal gear solid and harvest moon 3 for gbc on an emulator on my phone
>>
>>3048296

I've beat mario 1-3, world and a bunch of mario romhacks, also metroid 1 and2, super, fusion, castlevania 1-4, and SoTN. I've even beat Drill Dozer on it but thats not retro.
>>
>>3048243
any turn-based rpg (pokémon for instance)

for anything else you need buttons. Consider a bluetooth controller.
>>
>>3048272
>enjoying literal artificial difficulty
wew
>>
>>3048553
How can difficulty be artificial?
>>
>>3048553

Well memed my friend...
>>
>>3048243
Just Bluetooth a ps4 controller to it. No root required. I was surprised as fuck how easy it was. Especially after the fucking nightmarishly retarded shit I have to go through every time I need to resync with win 7.
>>
>>3048272
I found even just holding a phone to control a standard dpad setup to get uncomfortable pretty fast. They're just too thin.
>>
Turn-based RPGs and strategy games work well because you don't need to react quickly so good inputs aren't really necessary
>>
>>3048296
Same. Tried playing Super Mario Land on a Moto-E and was ready to fucking toss it at the wall in seconds. With vibration feedback turned on its this annoying buzzing sensation and with it turned off the controls feel slippery as shit.
>>
anything that requires you to constantly press two/three buttons at the same time will be hell

touchphones are horrible for gaming
>>
I'm surprised no one has ever tried to make a cell phone case with buttons on it that you can use as an overlay for the virtual keys. There has to be at least some sort of market for it.
>>
File: 1457315270520.jpg (26KB, 480x340px) Image search: [Google]
1457315270520.jpg
26KB, 480x340px
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.