[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this label real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

guys someone is selling me Super Mario RPG but it has this label on, is this a fake game? please help
>>
here its the game
>>
>destiny deoxys
>XD
>megaman

decent taste
>>
>>3047662
blasphemy!!! not retro
>>
>>3047648
That label is fake. Can't you just Google it?

But yeah, that label is fake as hell.
>>
>>3047648
Don't listen to >>3047689
This is definitely a legitimate label on a legitimate cartridge! Definitely not a repro! If you can get it for less than 100$, you've done a great deal! Now, please post more about you and your awesome deals! Remember, this is your blog and everyone who says about you is just jealous! Yes guys, I am being sarcastic, for those who thought I was serious
>>
>>3047689
Are you sure it's not just super rare and worth hundreds of dollars?
>>
It is 100% legit and if YOU don't buy it OP, then I WILL.
>>
>>3047648
Why don't you just look at the guts?
I'm sorry if you are really mentally handicapped
>>
>>3047734

I could never! Have figured out! This was sarcasm! really! Never!
>>
>>3047657
I'd go for it just for Mario Party 3, if the price is high I might tell him to drop it because of the repro which actually might still be a legit cart with a new sticker but not likely
>>
Found the sauce. In all likely hood its a fake OP. Sorry mate:

http://nio107.deviantart.com/art/SUPER-MARIO-RPG-LEGEND-OF-THE-SEVEN-STARS-CUSTOM-293392044
>>
op here... i know it looks fake but this shit got me confused
http://www.sneslabels.com/2011/12/super-mario-rpg-legend-of-seven-stars.html

>>3048397
yeah i found it yesterday too. and each game its about $12 top, im not one of those who pays tons of money for some games.
>>
>>3049543
"custom label"
>>
>>3047648
fake. No one puts labels on carts unless they are fake.
>>
>>3050752
I would expect the SMRPG to be a real game, but its definitely a replacement label. If that's a craigslist posting just bring a gamebit with you. Anyone who won't let you open with a gamebit is just trying to fuck you over.
>>
>>3048383
Even the Mario Party 3 is a pretty obvious fake. It's a really, really oversaturated copy of the European label (Notice the lack of the ESRB logo)
>>
>>3047734
Do you think that's particularly funny

OP what the fuck is that logo

Were you alive when this came out? To think that label looks okay is crazy.
>>
>>3050771
>European cart
>ESRB
That's cause Europe doesn't use ESRB that's American you daft monkey. Pegi is what we use in the land of EU.
>>
>>3051770
>Europe doesn't use ESRB
That was his exact point.
>>
>>3049543
there is a VEEEERY slight chance that he had to replace a label that fell or was ripped off by shitty children being children but I wouldn't trust it 100%. Either way, I would test it but for $12, cmon. That's not too bad to lose for a story.
>>
>>3051770
Except PEGI was a 2003 thing, before that there was ELSPA.
>>
>>3052694
Found the seller
>>
>>3051740
You should learn to read spoiler text.
>>
File: do it.jpg (8KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
do it.jpg
8KB, 244x207px
>>3052934
No I read it, I just don't think intentional sarcasm is particularly funny or helpful
>>
>>3050771
So how is it fake again?
looks like a slightly worn copy of a euro cart and it's not far fetched that the owner would have it considering the mix of stuff he already has
>>
>>3047657
Why did you buy any of that shit?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.