[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rare Game Devices, Controllers, & Attachments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11

File: capa.png (190KB, 638x359px) Image search: [Google]
capa.png
190KB, 638x359px
Saw this article on Nintendo enthusiasts about a snes bike I never heard of. Share all the good rare stuff here:

This is the bike:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6qtGq-vqds [Embed]
>>
The bike with the monitor built in.
>>
File: izek-1large.jpg (156KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
izek-1large.jpg
156KB, 1024x768px
game boy sewing machine
>>
>>3047635
interesting; i actually encountered one of those in the gym like 18 years ago
>>
File: macs.jpg (40KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
macs.jpg
40KB, 500x374px
SNES MACS Multipurpose Arcade Simulator, designed for the military to train solders basic rifle marksmanship
>>
File: Super-Famicom-with-Satellaview.jpg (191KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Super-Famicom-with-Satellaview.jpg
191KB, 800x533px
Obligatory Satellaview
>>
I want the mega drive karaoke attachment so bad
>>
SNES Banking Cartridge. You could do your banking needs from home through a phone cable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqmwZwJp_8Y
>>
File: IMG_2218.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2218.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
mega jetki
>>
File: fds-inhudson.jpg (184KB, 450x319px) Image search: [Google]
fds-inhudson.jpg
184KB, 450x319px
>>3047717
I would love one of those just to make my snes taller.

Tall consoles are beautiful.
>>
>>3047781
same

really wish there was a homebrew aftermarket for the EXT ports of NES, SNES, N64 and GameCube.
Thinking about how tech is so cheap these days I'm surprised someone hasn't 3D printed a Satellaview-like accessory with a Raspberry Pi or something inside, connecting to the EXT port.

But then again, what are the implications of such contraptions? What kind of data can the EXT port push in?
>>
>>3047635
Are those two controllers for bikesex?

>>3047835
Depends what EXT port you're asking about, assuming NES. It's a bit of a cluster fuck. It was designed to be used in conjunction with a cart and doing anything without a cart is fiddly. I suppose you could make a cart that connects the EXP lines to the A lines to make more useful. But then why not just do everything on the cart.
>>
>>3047710
The box looks shopped onto the pic.
>>
>>3047781
Yeah when I saw pics in mags of things like this and the CD ROM addon, I always thought it looked cool. And I liked the way the SNES slotted neatly into the top of it - it seemed to appeal to my sensibilities or whatever.

I want something to insert my SNES into.
>>
>>3047781
Also, this reminds me of one of those big multi-change Transformers like Astrotrain. I had this one that was a tank, boat, robot, lion and 2 others (it was a 6-changer). Can't remember what it was called though.
>>
File: g1_quickswitch_toy.jpg (56KB, 450x334px) Image search: [Google]
g1_quickswitch_toy.jpg
56KB, 450x334px
>>3048398
This nigga.
>>
>>3048023
What about SNES
>>
>>3048713
A similar design. Only has access to bus B. Requires a cart.
It wasn't until the N64 that we got an expansion port that was useful on it's own. Which was promptly used to make all sorts if piracy devices.
>>
>>3049165
The N64 one is basically just access to the front-side bus (or equivalent), right?
I'm always blown away by how simply stuff in old consoles was designed. Millions of transistors, could do tons of calculations per second, but you get shit like hardcoded sprites in pre-defined memory segments.
>>
>>3049187
The N64 has a memory expansion slot which is really only useful for expanding memory and an ext slot on the bottom that has access to everything the cart slot does and can even be used as a cart slot. Kind of redundant but there were some creative uses for it.
>>
>>3049187
The N64 expansion slot on the top is literally just a memory line, with the Jumper Pak acting as the RAMBUS terminator.

RDRAM requiring a terminator is just a funny quirk of the technology - even the PC version of RDRAM needs a terminator to tell it "there's no more RAM past here".
>>
>>3050031
I forgot about that. How does the EXT port on the N64 work?
>>
>>3050613
I don't know all the details but it has every pin the cart connector does as opposed to the very limited set of previous systems. Probably because of rambus.
>>
File: img1380_03.jpg (56KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
img1380_03.jpg
56KB, 500x380px
>>
>>3052270
fucking why
>>
I own the game associated with that! Sadly do not have the bike.
>>
File: sega-action-chair.png (273KB, 498x375px) Image search: [Google]
sega-action-chair.png
273KB, 498x375px
>>3052270
for actioning!
>>
>>3052332
So you can sit down during intense action, duh.
>>
>>3047710
Its a goof, friend. MACS is like a video game, so they took a picture in front of one. Christ.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.