[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Great action-RPG, or greatest action-RPG?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: mkr.jpg (188KB, 800x712px) Image search: [Google]
mkr.jpg
188KB, 800x712px
Great action-RPG, or greatest action-RPG?
>>
It's not bad. It's very short.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-06-22-46-14.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-06-22-46-14.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>3047173
Shoutout to the janitors
>>
It's fun.
>>
>>3047173
fuk u working designs. translating this sailor moon chibi shitshow.
>>
>>3047182
What, did he delete your thread for no fucking reason?
>>
>>3047195
the license for it was probably cheap or something
>>
>>3047195
>he didn't enjoy the magic knight rayearth anime
wow how's it feel to have poopy tastes
>>
>>3047208
What? Chill out.
>>
>>3047173
>yuri fags
In the trash it goes!
>>
File: simplymagical.jpg (473KB, 1109x726px) Image search: [Google]
simplymagical.jpg
473KB, 1109x726px
>>3047334
>hating the purest form of love
>>
>>3047334
I'm having a hard time remembering even one girl on girl pairing in Rayearth that holds any water compared to a better het pairing. Hell, it doesn't even have a lot of male pairings that beat the het ones. It might be the straightest thing CLAMP has ever done.
>>
>>3048147
Rayearth was pretty normal as Clamp went. As nerds with no other lives we used to think it was a grand time to rent 24 hours worth of anime and attempt to watch it all at once.

Miyuki Chan in Wonderland at 4 in the morning broke my little 15 year old brain a little.
>>
I'd like to play it...but my copy ALWAYS freezes after the dialog marathon at the beginning...
No discernable scratches either.
>>
File: Legend_of_Oasis_(U)-4.jpg (167KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
Legend_of_Oasis_(U)-4.jpg
167KB, 640x448px
>>3047173
Rayearth is a solid game, but it's not even the best action adventure on the Saturn.
>>
>>3048160
This and the previous Oasis game for the MD look so pretty, but at least the first game is such a turd I have no faith in the sequel.
>>
>>3048425
If you didn't like the first one, you won't like Legend either. Personally I like Beyond Oasis more than any other 16 bit action RPG, but that opinion seems unpopular. I just love the controls and how it plays. Almost like a mix between an action RPG and beat em up.
>>
What's the difference between Umi and horse manure?
>>
>>3048428
I like beat'em ups but this doesn't work for me as such.
Hitting stuff doesn't feel like actually hitting them, like there is no connection between the attack animation and an enemy getting hurt. Doesn't help that height is not really a part of collision calculations, so I get this huge disconnect with everything happening on screen. I think I might have loved it if these two things were different.
>>
>>3048451
Well to each their own. I never had an issue with it not seeming like my attacks were hotting and the height thing is a bit of a quirk but one that I got used to pretty quickly.

Legend is a little tighter, but from the sounds of it probably not for you.
>>
>>3047173
Aww yeah. One of my first weeb injections shortly after I got my secondhand Saturn.
>>
>>3047173
What is this game called?
>>
>>3051841

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon SuperS
>>
>>3051847
>Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon SuperS
I've played that game and it sucks, why you trying to hurt me anon?
>>
>>3051862

which ones? there's several SuperS games.
>>
Umi best girl
>>
File: mkr-manfrnt.jpg (258KB, 702x1148px) Image search: [Google]
mkr-manfrnt.jpg
258KB, 702x1148px
>>3051871
The shitty saturn one with prerendered 3d graphics an awful statline system
>>
>>3051862
But you get to finally see Hotaru transform!
>>
>>3048451
> Doesn't help that height is not really a part of collision calculations

Okay I let this go originally because it had been a few years since I'd played Beyond (I mostly play Legend these days) but you're wrong. Height is very much part of the collision calculations.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.