[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beat em ups that are satisfying to play through.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: image.gif (32KB, 250x174px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
32KB, 250x174px
For me, SDD and SoR.
>>
Kunio-kun
>>
>>3013150
I'll always be a King of Dragons guy myself.
>>
File: 1445313520981.gif (1MB, 222x200px) Image search: [Google]
1445313520981.gif
1MB, 222x200px
>>3013150
>Super Double Dragon
>not Return of Double Dragon
>>
>>3013163
Blame America, I grew up with SDD but when I learned of the superior version I imported it
>>
I haven't actually played the original SoRs but SoR Remake is fun as fuck. What's the opinion on the remake?
>>
>>3013150

I like the Rushing Beat series (Rival Turf/Brawl Brothers/Peace Keepers). They're Final Fight clones, but they're competently made and feature a unique personality.
>>
>>3013150
alien vs predator is my go to for now.

Sor remake is one of my faves it does so much right
>>
River City Ransom
>>
>>3013150
Turtles in Time
Simpsons
X-Men
Bucky O'Hare
>>
>>3013572
>this triggers the beat'm up elitsts
>>
I'm alone in this one but I've always loved Fighting Force, i still play though it on PS1 from time to time.
>>
Asterix, but moreso for Asterix than the brawling.
>>
>>3013572
If you gonna go that route, you can't forget the TMNT arcade game. Played that quite a bit back in the day.
>>
SoR and King of Dragons are probably the best belt scrollers/walky punchies
>>
>>3013762
And X-Men.
>>
File: DD3NES_Lee_Brothers_AC_fix.png (8KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
DD3NES_Lee_Brothers_AC_fix.png
8KB, 320x224px
>>3013150
Why did Technos swapped the Lee brothers' outfits between the arcade and console versions of the Double Dragon series?
>>
File: 220px-Twocrude.jpg (26KB, 220x309px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Twocrude.jpg
26KB, 220x309px
>>
File: doubledragon2.jpg (66KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
doubledragon2.jpg
66KB, 500x550px
>>3013150
DD2, SoR2.
>>
what's a good beginners beat 'em up? I've tried to beat Streets of Rage but I usually die somewhere around the 4th level.
>>
>>3014779
Double Dragon 3
>>
Technos > Capcom = Sega >> Konami
>>
>>3014779
So keep playing and get better? That's exactly the point where I used to die the most at first.
>>
File: USAJesus.gif (1MB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
USAJesus.gif
1MB, 240x160px
Undercover Cops is amazing.
>>
>>3014867

>The game was controversial upon its release due to the addition of item shops where players acquire power-ups by inserting real money into the cabinet, which was removed from the later Japanese release after negative feedback from playtesters.

Early version of pay-to-win apparently.
>>
>>3014958
it's sl.above average at best (bro)
>>
>>3014958
That's the snes version isn't it?
>>
>>3013539
I came here to post this.

Still play it from time to time and it's 30y/o
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.