[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, remember Chips Challenge?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: Chip's_Challenge.png (6KB, 520x397px) Image search: [Google]
Chip's_Challenge.png
6KB, 520x397px
Hey guys, remember Chips Challenge?
>>
>>3010265
Jezz Ball was better.

Had to use passwords to beat CC. Shit was actually impossible
>>
>>3010273
Could of told me that before spending 5 bucks on Steam
>>
>>3010303
Are they really peddling this shit on steam? That's amazing.
>>
>>3010313
IT HAS NO PASSWORDS
>>
*grunt*
>>
>>3010313
There's also a sequel
>>
File: spies.png (38KB, 1282x929px) Image search: [Google]
spies.png
38KB, 1282x929px
They replaced the spies with bandits. LAME.
>>
>>3012292
Don't you mean... bummer?
>>
File: ct.png (134KB, 320x327px) Image search: [Google]
ct.png
134KB, 320x327px
>>3012304
>>
>>3010313
You stop that. Five dollars for both games is a pretty good deal.
>>
>>3012369
Not when it's been free on the Internet for years. With passwords, because apparently Steam jewry knows no bounds.

Next they'll be charging for Ski Free
>>
File: fedora thief.png (805B, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
fedora thief.png
805B, 320x320px
>>3012381
It's not "steam jewry", it's the original creator wanting to publish his game and make a little money from it. And if you think game developers don't deserve to profit from their work, maybe you should find another hobby.

Also if your only experience with Chip's Challenge is the Microsoft version, you probably wouldn't even like Chip's Challenge 2, because its visuals and mechanics are more in line with the Lynx version of the original.

If you're a big enough cheapskate to pirate Chip's Challenge (and act indignant about it), then pic related, it's you.
>>
File: a friendly tip.png (69KB, 506x479px) Image search: [Google]
a friendly tip.png
69KB, 506x479px
>>3012396
>>
File: abom_fu[1].gif (449B, 40x28px) Image search: [Google]
abom_fu[1].gif
449B, 40x28px
>>3012381
Nah, the creator's got it up for free on his website.
http://ski.ihoc.net/#download
>>
File: PECKAHS.jpg (14KB, 325x250px) Image search: [Google]
PECKAHS.jpg
14KB, 325x250px
>>3010265
wuts that?
>>
>>3013991
Press F to win.
>>
>>3012381
Cuppy, you are the worst namefag in the history of namefags/tripfags every time I have seen you in a thread you say the stupidest shit I have ever seen worse than Seven leaf and Nesfag. You should be proud you fucking moron.
>>
>>3013991
Just wait until Steam approaches him, with hands clasped, and introduces him to pay to press F and snowcap store microtransaction models.

That website will come down quicker than the twin towers.
>>
>>3014441

If you make something, it is your right to charge people for it. Making games isn't fucking charity work.
>>
>>3014441
Just shut the fuck up now you entitled piece of shit. I have never hated another namefag as hard as you.
>>
>>3014653
Whoa chill out! Gabe Newell is your boss, not your father!
>>
>>3014695
>>3014395
>worse than Seven leaf and Nesfag.
What's wrong with them? At least they talk about video games, and seem to enjoy the subject.

Cuppy is one of those /v/ nerds who just trolls about games he will never play.
>>
>>3014831
Not true! I may be addicted to shitposting but I still love my hobby and make good posts. Also I dont go to /v/ since I don't play modern geemu.
>>
>steam

n..no thank you!!
>>
>>3014831
They very rarely post anything useful.
And the other half of the time when it could be useful it's wrong.
>You forgot your trip code.
>>
>>3015192
Princess Sevenleaf has helped raise awareness for obscure weeaboo games like Umihara Kawase, Rusty, and Tong-Nou, has hosted Doom and Quake servers, and has at least one published romhack. She might be an SJW shitposter but you can't say she doesn't contribute.
>>
>>3014695
I don't have a steam, I just hate you.
If I wanted a game on steam that I couldn't get elsewhere I probably would but there has never been a need.
I hope someday you make something tho and it get put out for free everywhere maybe then you'll understand. I pirate but I also pay if the game is honestly worth it.
>>
>>3014861
Forgot your namefag, namefag.
>>
That's an insult to all the other anons that have been doing it all this time before he started namefagging here.
And he made a rom hack so what most of us have. Shit a portion of us myself included do translations.
You can get off his dick now or put your trip back on. Either one works.
>>
>>3010265
the very definition of bittersweet
too bad we can't talk about it because people don't know how to ignore idiots
>>
>>3015307
She's also a straight A student at MIT, royalty, muay thai boxer who trained with Gina Carrano, fluent in three different dialects of Chinese, a world-class pasta chef, and never fails to get doubles.

Either that, or she's a completely mediocre gurrrl-gamer who oversells her achievements to hide the fact that she has no personality. But hey, nobody likes a pessimist.
>>
>>3015505
I'm actually really into game making and I want to release everything I make for free.
>>
Next thing you know, they'll charge for minesweeper

Oh wait
>>
>>3015307
Yea this exactly what happened to /v/ when it started to turn to shit in 2007. Next comes board culture.

Welp I'm out anons, it was fun.
>>
>>3016839
>she's a completely mediocre gurrrl-gamer who oversells her achievements to hide the fact that she has no personality. But hey, nobody likes a pessimist.
Jeez, someone's catty, did she fuck your boyfriend or something?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.