[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win in a videogame face-off?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: markcgr-arinogccx.jpg (96KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
markcgr-arinogccx.jpg
96KB, 600x600px
Who would win in a videogame face-off?
>>
I love both Mark and Arino, but they're not /vr/.
>>
>>3008904
>Arino
>plays only old games on his show
>Mark
>his series is called CLASSIC games room
>not retro
>>
>>3008901
I would have to go with Mark.

Yeah he complains a lot about sucking at the games but he's not that bad, and he's pretty great at shmups. Arino takes way too long to do anything. And he'd probably take a field trip to Okinawa in the middle of playing
>>
>>3008920
I play /vr/ games and have a youtube channel, that doesn't make me /vr/

Go away.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>
I laughed a lot when we had that livestream a few weeks ago with Arino playing Mario Maker, he really sucks at videogames. He's charismatic as fuck tho
>>
>>3008968
Found the fag who's jelly his youtube channel isn't successful because he's an unlikable cunt. Also Arino isn't on youtube.
>>
If it's a puzzle game, Arino. If it's a shmup, Mark. For anything else it could be a toss-up.
>>
>>3008901
Who would win if they both stepped into the octagon in a fight to the death?
>>
Depends on what kind of game we're talking. If it's an action versus game, Arino would lose 99% of the time. But in an endurance marathon, Arino would win. That man's willpower is ridiculous.
>>
>>3008968
Mark predates youtube and Arino is a TV star though.
>>
>>3008968
Link your channel so I can point and laugh.

>>3008901
Mark would win if the same is a fighter or a shmup.
Arino would win if the game is a puzzler or a quiz game
>>
>>3008904
Shut the fuck up newfag. You meant to click /v/.
>>
>>3008901
I'd just like to see them play a co-op game together on the couch in a friendly and comfy context on stream.
>>
>>3009002
Shinya is older and a bit fatter so he'd have a harder time.

Doesn't Mark know boxing?
>>
This board is for the discussion of classic, or "retro" games. Retro gaming means consoles, computer games, arcade games (including pinball) and any other forms of video games on platforms launched in 1999 and earlier. With the release of the 8th generation of consoles, the Sega Dreamcast will now be considered "retro", though the remainder of the sixth generation (Xbox, PS2, GameCube) will not.
>>
>>3008953
>And he'd probably take a field trip to Okinawa in the middle of playing
underrated post
>>
>>3008901
Mark is a force to be reckoned with - he would win by skill
But Arino would probably win out of sheer luck
>>
>>3008901
Mark has played so many more games than Arino that he'd have the upper hand in raw skill. However, I don't think it's fair to underestimate Arino's capability of adapting to new games and just finding exploits, it's the one thing that has carried him through multiple games.

My bet would have to go to Mark.
>>
>>3008901
They fuck
>>
>>3008901
they actually have rather similar faces
>>
I love the fact both of them are terrible at platformers. Mark is a master on arcade and shumps. Arino is better at puzzle games.
>>
>>3008968
You forgot to cite the fact that you've been on a premium subscription television station for over 15 years in a show in which you interview retro game creators and challenge retro games in order to see the ending.
>>
>>3008901
First is a literal nobody who's probably on YouTube so Arino Kacho has already defeated him.
>>
Arino would win because his army of interns would play all his games for him while he dicks around staring at a whiteboard and making lukewarm jokes.
>>
>>3009776
mark bessler isnt a nobody and you would know that if you wernt a self flagellating white guild faggot weeaboo.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.