[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite deck and why is it Eeveelutions + Fighting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

What's your favorite deck and why is it Eeveelutions + Fighting?
>>
Stall. Mr. Fuji, Gambler and Imposter Professor Oak erry day.
>>
>>2989210
electabuzz, scyther, hitmonchan

most of the game can be beat with charizard and machamp tho
>>
Single Zapdos cheese.
Or Mewtwo stall.
Shuffles for like ten, fifteen minutes then I either bore you to death or we play roulette with your team.
>>
>>2989210
been a while since i played, but i beat it several times..

haymaker deck (hitmonchan, electa, scyther, etc) is the absolute best..
>>
Rain Dance
Seems like total shit now.
>5 energy
>60 damage
New pokemon do that much damage with just a single energy.
>>
Anyone played the sequel?
>>
>>2989547
leave youngfag
>>
File: what makes it so special.jpg (176KB, 1019x685px) Image search: [Google]
what makes it so special.jpg
176KB, 1019x685px
>>2989525
this nigga
>>
File: NidokingBaseSet11.jpg (1MB, 1493x2080px) Image search: [Google]
NidokingBaseSet11.jpg
1MB, 1493x2080px
Nidoking is the most based polemon.

>No pokemon has resistance against nature pokemon
>60 damage per round
>Nidoking is the only pokemon that can instant kill Mr. Mime

Example decklist:

4 Nidoran Male
4 Nidoking
4 Grimer
4 Dark Muk
16 Nature Energy
4 Pokemon Breeder
4 Energy Removal
4 Potion
4 Plus Power
4 Challenge
4 Bill
4 Bill's Teleporter
>>
BILL!
POKEBALL!
SING!
CALL FOR FRIENDS!
CALL FOR FRIENDS!
CALL FOR FRIENDS!
CALL FOR FRIENDS!
DO THE WAVE!
>>
>>2989823

Aw snap, never thought of that

>>2989551
Does it have new cards or just different bosses?
>>
>>2990307
New cards as well. GYM. It's been translated.
>>
>>2989823
So additional damage is counted seperately and not all at once?
>>
File: ayy.png (14KB, 594x541px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
14KB, 594x541px
>>2990437
Hot damn, noice
>>
>>2990437

No it wasn't; dude just used Google translate. Doesn't know a word of Japanese; read the readme.
>>
>>2990447
Toxic: 20HP + poison status
Nidoking's turn ends: 20HP due to poison.
>>
My deck

4 Mewtwo lv60
4 Slowpoke lv18
2 Mr Mime lv20
2 Mr Mime lv28

4 Energy Removal
4 Super Energy Removal
4 Nightly Garbage Run
4 Bill
2 Professor Oak

20 Psychic Energy

and the rest wildcards, scoop ups/mr fuji/super potions/computer searchs whatever I have actually managed to find.

I really like the black box feature in the second game that actually lets you get multiple promos without having to wait for a fucking tournament. A pity a lot of the interesting promos are only available at post game.
>>
>>2990473
Ah, misinterpreted. My bad.
>>
I ran movie mewtwo, fossil magmar, lapras, electabuzz, hitmonchan, and scyther. Rainbow deck, always had a heavy hitter, almost always had energy too.

I'd play this game online if it were possible, I love poke tcg. The new pc game is cool for being online and having the new cards, but the grind is horrible. They basically want you to buy cards, and if I wanted to buy cards, i'd play the real thing.
>>
>>2989823
I love the version of this that uses that one electrode (not in the tcg unfortunately) which can be turned into a double-energy of any value. You can get a tank nidoking dealing toxic in two turns if you have good draws.
>>
>>2990465
Artemis251's patch isn't Google Translate and is 100% complete. The ones included in emu-russia's zip are the Google Translate ones.
>>
File: NidorinaVendingS3.jpg (88KB, 350x495px) Image search: [Google]
NidorinaVendingS3.jpg
88KB, 350x495px
I had a Blastoise deck for the first game.

For the second game, I built around this Nidorina.
>Strength in Numbers 10+
>Does 10 more damage for each of your Benched Nidoran, Nidoran, Nidorino, Nidorina, Nidoking, and Nidoqueen.
It's not hard to hit for 50 or 60 damage on the second turn. It's just an uncommon so it's easy to pick up a set of them, and it comes in the same booster as the Nidorans and Nidorino. And it works well with this Nidoking >>2989823 too.
>>
File: okay buddy.png (46KB, 632x567px) Image search: [Google]
okay buddy.png
46KB, 632x567px
This makes me wonder if there is some good deck that could be made out of all the legendary cards but this guy is basically begging me to use a rain dance deck that has those four cards in it instead of lapras/articuno
>>
>>2989551
>DUDE ENERGY REMOVAL LMAO
>DUDE SUPER ENERGY REMOVAL LMAO
>>
Probably the exeggutor deck. So much constant damage when you have a bench full of them stacked with energy cards.
>>
I used this energy removal deck a lot. The AI is really bad at countering it.

4 Psyduck lv16
3 Golduck lv 27
3 Poliwag lv 15
2 Poliwhirl lv 28
2 Poliwrath lv 48
3 Dark Vaporeon lv28
1 Kangaskhan lv40
4 Eevee lv12

4 Energy removal
2 Energy retrieval
1 Professor Oak
1 Super energy retrieval
3 Super energy removal
4 Bill

19 Water energy
2 Double colorless energy
>>
my parents are super rich, when the TCG came out i brought 3 boxes of the trading cards from this card shop in my home town, i won allot of tournaments. my deck consisted mainly of eletabuzz, hitmonchan and when the jungle set came out, scyther 4 of those each. those cards were amazing, the trainer cards i used were gust of wind, bill, professor oak, super energy removal, double colours energy, item finder, lass, energy search. i cant remember the exact amount of energys i played but i played maybe 5-8 lightning energies and i think i play 8+ fighting energies i cant remember that well, its been a long time since i played pokemon, i gave up on it a long time ago and sold my prize cards and decks after i won for video games
>>
Made a water/colourless deck built around Poliwrath and Dragonair, with a bunch of energy removals. Worked really well against elite 4 decks with high energy requirements.
>>
>>2989210
What's your favorite X and why is it Y?
Stop this /v/
>>
Advice on deck building in the second game? These cunts on the island are kicking my ass.

Only reliable strategies I've found so far are Hypno+Clefairy Doll and Dark Muk. Dark Charizard has saved me a few times but he's never there when I need him/
>>
Anything that isn't Haymaker because fuck Haymaker. How the fuck do you even compete against it?
>>
>>2989210

>FOUR energy types

You absolute madman
>>
>>2996149

Make a Wigglymaker, Hitmonchan + Electabuzz + Wigglytuff will allow you to grind cards for a cooler deck. You should already have some hitmonchans since all you get is premier packs on the first island, just fight someone who gives double legend packs until you get the electabuzz and wigglytuffs. Legends also has pokemon trader/breeder which will give your random deck some consistency.

If you are not already doing it every single deck you make needs x4 bills and at minimum x2 professor oaks
>>
File: 03c.jpg (24KB, 509x510px) Image search: [Google]
03c.jpg
24KB, 509x510px
>50 consecutive wins for a Dugtrio Coin
>50 more consecutive wins for a Gengar coin
>yet 50 more consecutive wins for a Raichu coin
>and then another 100 damn consecutive wins for a Lugia coin

What the fuck man
>>
>>2996205

depending on what eeveelutions you use, you are using one energy type
>>
>>2996369
something tells me you're talking about the sequel. where do you have to win like that?
>>
>>2999940

in post game there is some battle machines where you fight 5 dudes in a row, one on the regular island and one on GR island. Both of them give out coins.
>>
>>3000231
I see. those winning streaks you listed are ludicrous though. literally how is that supposed to be possible without save states?
>>
>>2989210
Nidoking / gengar denk
>>
File: the rape mouse.png (31KB, 633x567px) Image search: [Google]
the rape mouse.png
31KB, 633x567px
>>3000285

not him but you make a ridiculous deck and hope you don't get a shitty hand
>>
>Zapdos cheese deck can win most matches on the first turn
>but by the time you've built the deck, you've probably beaten everything already
>>
>>2992313
That's basically what I used, but without Dragonair.
>>
>>3000675

in the second game you can build it before the last boss with the black box, you might be able to even do it as soon as you reach GR island.
>>
>>2991449
You can make a first-turn KO deck using just legendary Zapdos.
>>
>>2989221
I loved this kind of deck. Also liked its opposite, four bills, four professor oaks, gamblers, etc, lets me pull my deck out and whop someone with tons of low energy cost first stage evolutions like Taurus and Kaskangkan and Chancey.

I used to run fire decks since I ran nothing but fire pokemon in red, but after getting my ass handed to me by psychics and fighting pokemon, I started to go all out tourneyfag and just build whatever was strongest.
>>
>>2992019
This, O ran a modified version of the Grass Club leader and destroyed everyone

Exeggutor + Venusaur's Power is way too good

You just stack all your energies on Exeggutor and flip like 10 coins
>>
>>3004884

I ran a different version with Dark Electrode, with voltorb I could get some hits in but it wouldn't be a wasted turn placing energy since I could use energy bomb to transfer it to exeggcute.
>>
>>2991449
It's not that bad because excepting Dragonite you can get neat effects from their PokePowers
>>
>>2989396
So I wasn't the only one with single legendary Zapdos deck. My god that deck was absolutely invincible against CPU. Only way a human player could have beaten it was a single Mr. Mime.
>>
>>3006416
All my friends eventually just forfeited against me if I mulligan'd and showed electric energy. Damn, we were bad at the game but was it ever fun.

Always wanted to make one of those decks with the weird Gameboy-code Pokémon, but never found the Mew. Anyone ever manage that?
>>
>>3006837

that one is a card pop only card

in the second game it showed up as a prize in the game corner
>>
What's the deck list for the Zapdos deck?
>>
>>3006837
>Electric energy
>In a Zapdos deck
You are doing it wrong. Your deck should have nothing but 4 Zapdos and 56 Trainer cards.
>>
>>3007893

no hes just using a different cheese deck, attacking with zapdos and having a bunch of protection trainers
>>
>>3007851
Legendary Zapdos
Bunch of energies
4 Potions,4 Super Potions, 4 Bills, 4 Professor Oak, whatever keeps Zapdos alive and running basically.

>>3007893
How does this one work?
>>
>>3009326

you use scoop ups, mr fuji's, draw cards items finders to burn through your entire deck so you can constantly place and remove legendary zapdos into play to trigger it's pokemon power to knock out all of the enemies pokemon on the first turn
>>
>>3009380
Oh, I forgot it also had that pokemon power.
>>
>>3009380
Wouldn't that require you to have a benched Zapdos that can get hit? If you only have Zapdos and nothing on your bench, it's immune to the attacks.
>>
>>3010698

you are not attacking, you put zapdos into play and peel of thunder does 30 damage, there is a chance to hit your in play zapdos but this allows you to do something like 300 or more damage in a one turn
>>
Just popping by to ask, since my decks are currently just assorted trash because I haven't unlocked much, but is Khangaskhan GOOD?
>>
>>3011423

yes, he fits in most decks except stalling ones
>>
>>3011437
Cool. I really like that card.

I need to start playing that again. I like, did all the obvious gyms and had to build a new deck and got frustrated.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.