[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PJ64 now plays 64DD disks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: rar.png (4KB, 52x69px) Image search: [Google]
rar.png
4KB, 52x69px
First build of PJ64 that runs the original 64DD disks. They have to be in MAME format but at least you get more than 1fps like in MAME and dont have to stroke zoinkittys ego using those shit hacks.

https://github.com/LuigiBlood/project64/releases/tag/v0.2
>>
There's a video of it running the SM64 64DD disk. FINALLY.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWR4S2uUGEM

Zoinkity was so shit he couldn't even get that running.
>>
Is there anything for the DD worth playing though?

Also will Zelda 64DD (not Master Quest) ever get leaked?
>>
>>2946101
Do you still have to configure 3 different plugins per game for N64 emulation or can you just set up controls -> load rom -> play, and get all accurate gfx?
>>
>>2946117
>Is there anything for the DD worth playing though?
Only F-Zero X Expansion Kit imo.
>>
>>2946134
gliden64 with enable extra framebuffer works for most games. Might need angrylion to select polys in polygon studio still and then your back to 1fps.
>>
>>2946101
>First build that supports 64DD

It's been supported since last May, where the fuck have you been?
>>
>>2946173
>gliden64 with enable extra framebuffer works for most games.
>works for most games

ok, so n64 emulators still can't run anything other than nintendo and rare games without a million bugs. gotcha.
>>
>>2946101
Last time I got the latest version of PJ64 it was virus-infested as fuck. Had to revert back to 1.7.0.50

Is it better now?
>>
>>2946117
Dezaemon 3D 64DD had extra features.
>>
>>2946176
They only ran zoinkittys hacked POS versions. Only MAME could run real disks until now.
Zoink tried to prevent ED64 from running them and failed hard.
>>
File: 1355227607989.jpg (22KB, 441x411px) Image search: [Google]
1355227607989.jpg
22KB, 441x411px
So how long is it until Ura Zelda gets leaked?
>>
>>2947251
>>2946117
>implying there'll be any difference at all compared to what was officially released
give it up already
>>
Do we have access to that DD Kirby Air Ride build or is that a pipe dream?
>>
>>2946101
What the fuck dude. You don't need to convert dumps. Project64 does the conversion on its own.
>>
>>2947238
Also Zoinkity preventing it to run on ED64 is so false you have no idea what you're saying. ED64 just didn't support it. Maybe we have talked before. There's no anti-ED64 code.

Also I need to mention that you would rather use EmuCR's build of Project64 and the RDB file from my Project64 repository to avoid setting the 64DD IPL ROM to 8MB and Interpreter, else it doesn't work.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.