[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spanish RPGs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Tales of Phantasia Summons.jpg (201KB, 650x960px) Image search: [Google]
Tales of Phantasia Summons.jpg
201KB, 650x960px
Hey /vr/, I'm trying to re-learn Spanish. However, no one around me speaks it except for my mom. What're are some RPGs with good Spanish translations, official or fan-made? Figure it'd be a fun way to get back into the language, on top of practicing speaking it.

I heard Dragon Quest 4 had a great official translation. Also see that DeJap has a Spanish translation for Tales of Phantasia.

Any recommendations would be great. Thanks.
>>
>>2938913
Most popular games have fanslations in Spanish.

I'd recommend something with a simple plot like Mother 2.

I implore to learn real Spanish some Spain and not the nigger-tier Latin American version.
>>
>>2938920
>some Spain
I meant:

>from Spain
>>
Why would you want to learn spanish?
>>
>>2938932
It was my first language, but then I moved to a state away from my family. Long story short, I forgot how to speak it and can only minimally understand it. Just want to re-learn it.

>>2938920
Good idea on Mother 2. Sorry though, my family is from El Salvador so I'll take the dog Spanish. :<
>>
>>2938946
I didnt know it was possible to de-learn a language
I would recommend you the paper mario series but as far as im aware there is no spanish version (maybe the european one), thats where I improved my english vocabulary.
>>
Final Fantasy IX has a fantastic spanish translation, you should try it. Avoid spanish FFVII at all costs.
>>
>>2938946
>Sorry though, my family is from El Salvador so I'll take the dog Spanish. :<

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be that guy. I just always assume everyone is a honky on 4chan...

I wish you luck on connecting with your roots, though.
>>
>>2938965
>Avoid spanish FFVII at all costs
That was pretty terrible.
>>
>>2939019
Thanks and don't sweat it.

Thanks for the recommendations guys.
>>
Somebody tell me more about the infamous official Pokemon Red/Blue translation.

Someone here told me that the attack "Slam" was translated as "Door Slam" in Spanish.
>>
>>2939245
I think that was changed when the 6th gen games came out
>>
Most if not all of the translations you're going to find are in European Spanish. The Latin American romhacking scene isn't that big and they only started to get their own official translations like in late gen 6 early gen 7, as opposed to Spain starting to get stuff in gen 3 and then becoming the standard in gen 5.

So I don't think gaming would be a good way to relearn your language, at least not with /vr/ games.

>>>2938963
The European one is full of slang.
>>
>>2939245
Indeed.
>>
>>2938913
Mario and Luigi
most SNES game have a fan translation
MOTHERFUCKING TERRANIGMA

I dunno, pick a game you like and check if there's a fan translation in spanish, chances are there probably is
>>
Are they're any good one based off mexican spanish? I'm trying to improve my spanish to be able to speak to my family without sound completely retarded.
>>
Bumping.

I'm learning spanish and I'd like some more suggestions.
>>
"Illusion of Gaia" in Spain is "Illusion of Time", I think it's a good game with a easy dialogues.
>>
>>2939245
Yes.
Return = Retroceso (Recoil)
Counter = Contador (Accountant)
>>
http://www.romhacking.net/?page=translations&genre=14&platform=&status=1&languageid=9&perpage=50&title=&author=&transsearch=Go
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.