[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best game to emulate on your touch only phone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: EmiPSX_WP8_16.jpg (159KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
EmiPSX_WP8_16.jpg
159KB, 1200x720px
What is the best game to emulate on your touch only phone?
>>
rpg, strategy
play some fft, vandal hearts
>>
Turn based RPGs and turn based strategy games like Famicom Wars.
>>
>>2929668
GBA/SNES/NES rpg's are good.

I play allot of pokemon rom hacks on mine, but I use the NDS emu for them.
>>
2bh tho my fammie, if you don't mind spoiling the shit out of the games you can play anything with savestates and slowdown to make up for the lag
>>
File: 4L_as3zcvtl.jpg (27KB, 619x478px) Image search: [Google]
4L_as3zcvtl.jpg
27KB, 619x478px
>>2929668
Platformers on touchscreen
>>
gotta get one of these my nigga
>>
>>2929668
I got a moga controller for my phone for emulating, it only costed 20 bucks and it works well with any game I've emulated. Way better than touch screen 2bh
>>
>>2929668
Kill yourself immediately.
>>
Serious question, where do you guys find time to play on the go as an adult?

Other than plane trips I don't have an opportunity to do so. Do you guys actually still take public transportation as an adult (or all live in NYC)?

Or do you just play on mobile sitting at home.

Because all my Game Boy playing is basically done on my Super Game Boy, I bought one of those Chinese multi-console handhelds and it's collecting dust.
>>
>>2930879
I have a lot of down time at my job due to the nature of IT support, so I often read or play games when it's slow or I'm on a weekend shift.
>>
>>2929668
Probably ScummVM and some mouse-heavy dos games like Lemmings.
>>
>>2930879
I, too, wonder this. Though at my job I do have a lot of downtime sometimes so maybe I should start bringing my tablet.
>>
>>2930879

I have frequent train journeys and use the spare time to play FFT, Baldur's Gate and Phantasy Star on an old android tablet.

You can't make yourself play handheld games. They kind of seep into cracks in your life, if there are any.
>>
>>2930879
I sit down and play games. My partner does their thing, I do mine. We don't live in each others pocket.
>>
>>2929668
Snes:
Mario kart,
Donkey kong country
Megadrive:
Mortal kombat 2,
Road rash 2.
Ps1:
Destruction derby raw,
Crash bandicoot racing,
Colin mcrae 2.
N64:
Mario kart 64,
Wave race 64,
Super mario 3d.
>>
File: 07-04-es2401.jpg_141358524.jpg (56KB, 621x465px) Image search: [Google]
07-04-es2401.jpg_141358524.jpg
56KB, 621x465px
>>2931575

>all these action games with touch controls
>>
>>2930879
>as an adult?
Adults don't play videogames.
>>
>>2930879

I go home I play game.

No debt. No hoard. No whore. No leeches.

No bad life choices that lead me to travel like a donkey for work.

Nigga, don't play mobile. You work you get money. You get yourself a nice piece of hardware and hotglue it.
>>
>>2930879
>Oh for heavens the shame! Do you actually drive your own Bentley as an adult? What a destitutepoofter.
The main reason I take public transport is so I can read the paper, have a coffee, and play some games. I used to spend a few hours driving each day and quickly realized that was shit so I moved into the city. That's fine as a kid but as an adult with a wife and kids and lifetime of toys I need a house.
By choosing to drive as opposed to take public transport you have basically chosen talk radio over video games.
>>
Paper Mario 64 plays surprisingly well with touch controls.

Seriously, go try it out.
>>
>>2931382
"Your partner," huh... "Their," huh...

FUCK OFF FAGGOT
>>
>>2935593
Well you can't say "my wife" without the board parroting "le Retron 5" meme.
>>
Only strategys or RPGs work well, games like arcade shooter, platformers, fighting, etc. are awful slippery with touch controls.
>>
>>2935620
Hahahahahahaha, look everyone this fag plays on a retron 5 with his wife.

What a loser!
>>
>>2930879
>Do you guys actually still take public transportation as an adult (or all live in NYC)?

NYC isn't the only major metropolitan center.
>>
>>2930879
Do you actually still live in a rural area as a young adult? After high school I decided I wanted to make more than 25k, so I moved to a city with colleges, jobs, and public transportation (not NYC either!).
>>
fire emblems
>>
Is there anyway to emulate games like CnC or Cannon Fodder so I can use the touch screen as a mouse?
>>
>>2935948
He's dumb enough to think anyone in NYC has enough personal space to use their devices on public transit, so who can tell how little he knows?
>>
Puzzle games that you don't have to rely on inaccurate as fuck garbage touchscreen bullshit.

Those are the only games worth playing on touchscreen shitphones/shitablets.
>>
>>2936249
>shitphones/shitablets
people so angry about the direction modern computing technology has taken crack me up. thanks man.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.