[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting VC and WiiWare HB on USB isn't going well. How does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Mmacbox.jpg (28KB, 256x336px) Image search: [Google]
Mmacbox.jpg
28KB, 256x336px
Getting VC and WiiWare HB on USB isn't going well. How does the Anniversary Collection stack up against original hardware?
>>
>>2926493
only the ps2 version is good

The new Legacy Collection on pc, ps4 and x1 has a cool challenge mode, but only the nes games
>>
>>2926617
Well I worked VC out anyway. Which is apparently fortunate. Why only PS2 version?
>>
File: 1415856176702.jpg (10KB, 194x249px) Image search: [Google]
1415856176702.jpg
10KB, 194x249px
>>2926617
What's wrong with the Gamecube version?

Also, is the "easy" difficulty too easy or is it a fluke? I wanna introduce this game to my kids and not have them throwing the controllers like I did.
>>
>>2926809
It sucks complete shit on a gamecube controller
>>
>>2926493
You are a retard if you cant figure out how to softmod a wii
>>
>>2926813
>It sucks complete shit on a gamecube controller
play on Nintendont and use Wii Classic Controller or Wii Classic Controller Pro

Problem solved
>>
>>2926874
I think he's talking more about how on the GC version, B button jumps and A button shoots.
>>
>>2926887
Press "-" on the Classic Controller to fix that.
You'll change the inputs.
>>
>>2926887
>>2926891
Just to clarify. That will make "Y" shoot and "B" Jump.
>>
File: drake come on.png (296KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
drake come on.png
296KB, 649x649px
>>2926493
>mfw anniversary collection runs in 480i
>>
>>2926809
The position of the "jump" and "shoot" buttons were switched from their normal place in the GC port with no way to switch them back

As far as I know all versions of MMAC suffer from sound issues in MM3 (tl;dr: Hard Man's jump -> headbutt into floor attack will ruin your ears)
>>
>>2926809
A and B buttons switched

No music arrangements due to lack of storage on the mini-disc
>>
>>2927065
>No music arrangements due to lack of storage on the mini-disc
How the hell did NES roms take over a whole disc?
>>
>>2927071
Didn't it have all the games up to the ps1?
>>
>>2927087
Yup. Speaking of which, it's a shame they ported the inferior PS1 version of MM8 instead of the saturn one.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.