[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are youtubers bad or good for retro vidya?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 23

File: images.jpg (5KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 193x261px
Are youtubers bad or good for retro vidya?
>>
>>2921454
Who cares.

Stop flooding /vr/ with off-topic threads.

Post comments about actual retro games.
>>
>>2921457
Well, in one hand they can give games more exposition. On the other hand, some of their opinions get treated as gospel, making a whole audience to not bother to try a game.
>>
>>2921454
Good for reseller jews
Bad for collectorfags
>>
>>2921454
>shit on games subjectively
>inflate desirability of good games, thus inflating prices
>give Indie devs more ideas to ripoff
You tell me.
>>
Pretty harmful desu.

The majority mock old games to the enjoyment of younger gamers.

Some others come off these pseudos whose opinion becomes universal law to all theirs followers. Look at all the damage RLM did to Sonic the Hedgehog. That game went from being mocked as PUSH RIGHT TO WIN to something that punishes you for going fast.
>>
Bad for vidya and bad for /vr/

Kill yourself.

Are youtuber threads are a bannable offense on /vr/? They should be.
>>
To be honest Egoraptor's Sequelitis is pretty interesting. This should be the basic level of video game journalism.
>>
>>2921482
>>2921501
Sounds exactly like /vr/ to me.
>>
youtube shitters only really fuck things up for people interested in buying nintendo games.

It's unfair to say they're completely negative though. If it weren't for old games' newfound popularity, I wouldn't have learned about lesser-known games and I sure as shit wouldn't have learned about different inputs like RGB SCART and would've still been using composite for everything, and I would've been playing old games on an LCD because I didn't know any better and there wouldn't have been anyone to tell me I'm doing it wrong.

So from the perspective of youtubers leading to more popularity leading to more discussion and sharing of information, then that's a good thing. Sure, there are plenty of cancerous YT personalities, and sure it's caused resellers to latch onto shit and make prices skyrocket, but it's important to point out the good that's come of it as well.
>>
>>2921567
>To be honest Egoraptor's Sequelitis is pretty interesting

No it's not. It's the perfect example of what's wrong with these shit heads.

>Let's present obvious information as if it's some kind of startling revelation
>>
>>2921574
This is maybe the only solid argument I've seen on this subject. While it's a shame that these videos can cause prices on games to increase, the cries of "n-normies need to get out of my precious retro games" is also pretty annoying. I don't collect for Nintendo, though, so I'm largely safe from the price issues.
>>
>>2921567
are you fucking kidding me
>>
>>2921567
the castlevania one is the only good one. the megaman one is just gushing about obvious game design principles the hvgn already covered anyway like four years earlier in his megaman 9 review. and don't get me started on the ocarina one.
>>
>>2921628
> "n-normies need to get out of my precious retro games"

Because the masses flocking to something tends to make that something better, right?
>>
>>2921651
it only makes it worse if youre an obnoxious elitist who has to go around jerking yourself off for not being a part of mainstream retro culture, whatever the fuck that is
>>
>>2921536
Bullshit, I was saying that about Sonic before RLM did.
>>
>>2921667
Scalpers latch on, prices go up, relevant forums become cluttered with new users, and so on.
>>
>>2921675
just stop caring about rings, man, they are pointless and in fact make your end time SLOWER at the end of the level if you're speedrunning.
>>
File: 1363827215923.png (258KB, 351x364px) Image search: [Google]
1363827215923.png
258KB, 351x364px
>>2921681
If you already knew about the game, you've probably already played it. Why would price changes concern you unless you're one of them or a filthy collectorfag?

Also
>browsing video game forums

You're probably underage if this is such a bother to you. 4chan is pathetic enough.
>>
>>2921681
>relevant forums become cluttered with new users
oh no you can't go around jerking yourself off for not being a part of mainstream retro culture en masse ; ;
>>
>>2921693
Trying to defend newbies while trying to blast almost everyone else interested in old games pretty much confirms that you came here by way of GameGrumps. I bet you're the same person who was saying that pre-2007 4chan was shit until 2010 when it became good.
>>
>>2921681

I'm >>2921574

You completely missed what I wrote. Yeah, it's gotten more popular. But you're only seeing the bad parts without realizing the good things as well.

We most likely wouldn't be here on this board if it weren't for the increase in popularity of old games. I'm by no means saying I wouldn't have my genesis or you wouldn't have your NES if it weren't for AVGN or whatever, but what I'm saying is we probably wouldn't be here DISCUSSING our old games and gaining new knowledge if retro vidya was not popular enough to discuss.
>>
>>2921706
I'd rather be an elitist than a newfag.
>>
File: starstrike.webm (897KB, 258x205px) Image search: [Google]
starstrike.webm
897KB, 258x205px
Yes.

Is Egoraptor, specifically, good for retro vidya? Fuck no.
>>
File: ee4.gif (478KB, 280x220px) Image search: [Google]
ee4.gif
478KB, 280x220px
>>2921712
>oh noes new people enjoying my hobby! grandpas only! muh patricianism!
>>
>>2921720
nice game, where can I find more about zx spectrum games? that looks like fun
>>
>>2921721
Go back to YouTube, kid.
>>
>>2921719
>>2921730
>obnoxious elitists who have to go around jerking yourselves off for not being a part of mainstream retro culture
like fucking clockwork
>>
>>2921723

World of Spectrum is the biggest site, but there's not that many Spectrum exclusives worth playing.

It can be difficult to set Spectrum games up, since in nearly every game you need to set up the control scheme in the menu. There's multiple joystick standards, the most common by far being Kempston. Sometimes the games will take forever to load. Finally, you'll sometimes have to read the manual because the controls are obtuse.
>>
They can be extremely biased with their nostalgia for just a handful of games.
>>
>>2921718
It depends on who is being attracted to the discussion. If it prompts people to start working toward meaningful developments in old games (not bullshit like the Analogue NT, but GOOD things like the NESRGB - though I don't know if the NESRGB can be in any way attributed to recent popularity), that is great. If it prompts developers to revisit their older franchises and give them proper continuations, great.

And no, I don't think newbies are inherently bad. It just depends on how they behave. If they are respectful, willing to learn, and positively contribute instead of spouting bullshit and treating every website like modern /b then most people would be none the wiser about them being new.
>>
>>2921567
First, I think he tries to sound smart when he's a Bosnian, and second he released what like 3 episodes?
>>
Youtubers are usually good for vidya.
E-Celebs never are.
>>
channels dedicated to sharing interesting/unfamiliar games, hardware reviews, hardware fixes, and in-depth info on scalers/signals/etc are all good

TEENS REACT TO SANIC is not
>>
>>2921574
If you learned all that from youtube you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>2921817
Reading comprehension.
>>
>>2921840
>I'm into #retrogames because e-celebs told me I should be

You're everything that's wrong with the entire world. Go fuck yourself.
>>
File: consider_girl.png (7KB, 468x286px) Image search: [Google]
consider_girl.png
7KB, 468x286px
>>2921802
But all youtubers aspire to be e-celebs.
>>
>>2921858
Not all.
>>
>>2921861
wrong. no one posts a youtube video 'just because'.
>>
>>2921870
Not necessarily, one might be more interested in providing just some enjoyable material, without focusing on his/her own face. Maybe the channel, but that's different.
>>
>>2921858
That's like saying every musician wants to be a mainstream success. Not everyone on YouTube wants to be famous.
>>
Let the masses flock to retro gaming, exposure is never bad, maybe "normies" will enjoy something good they "missed" growing up, even if that's Mother 2 or Little Samson.

I don't give a shit about the collectors, they're fucking retards, I have my flashcarts... I don't care what morons are willing to pay for cardboard, paper, plastic, and a handful of metal.

What matters are the games, you "muh sekrit club"-fags make me sick.

Why do so many of guys care so much and rage at such inconsequential things? Chill out.
>>
>>2921735
That's because the elitists are right.
Fuck off. Casuals ruin everything.

Why do you feel entitled to intrude on things because you're a know-nothing retard?

"Mainstream" is a bunch of culturally bankrupt toddlers thinking everything is a shiny toy to break.

"Oh a violin! Sooo coool! Wait it's shit. OH you have to PLAY the violin? Fucking BULLSHIT! What do you mean I should fuck off? Stop jerking yourself about the violin."

"Oh a Ferrari. SOO FAST SOO COOL! Wait you mean there is something to learn about the Ferrari? What do you mean I should fuck off? FUCKING ELITIST FUCK YOU"
>>
>>2921909
see all these presumptions are exactly the problem with you elitists. your hobby shouldn't be based around making cultural caricatures to feel better than, it's fucking pathetic.
>>
>>2922102
Mainstreaming of things means a greater chance of bringing in the 'tards and the thing being dumbed down or otherwise altered to appeal to the broader mainstream audience (see: catering to the politically correct crowd or making games exceptionally hand-holdy). For an analogy, let's say you're throwing a party. You invite 5 people who know each other well and get along. One of them invites another guy. This other guy is OK, too, but he unexpectedly invites other people, some of whom don't get along with all of the initial group. These new people invite others, and those people invite more, and before you know it a comfortable, enjoyable get together suddenly has people who are shitting in the bathtub, breaking things, and getting in fights with the original group.
>>
>>2922136
Who cares, all the retro games have been made over 15 years ago. It can't change the games.

That's largely why I like them, I admit. Retro gaming isn't a movement, it's a fucking hobby.

Chill the fuck out.
>>
>>2922145
>Who cares
You've obviously never experienced someone shitting in your bathtub.
>>
>>2921468
>,making a whole audience to not bother to try a game.
I prefer that, when they suck at a game or generally hate it. Because when they DO like a game and praise it, then it shoots up in price.
>>
>>2922145
Yeah, of course it is a hobby but it is a hobby with discussion groups like this one. If you don't buy any old games and don't join in online discussions or anything, then of course it won't matter. While /vr is mostly OK, the more popular old games become the higher chance we have of meaningful discussion being drowned out by spam and endless threads asking about which SNES emulator to use or where to download ROMs or something.
>>
>>2921907
while i agree in part, by the end you sound like the retard in that joke about the guy who cant play the X/O game "#" (i forget its name in english)

none is losing sleep over this, yes its inconsequential, doesnt mean that in the little inconsequential hobby context, its not an 'important' aspect
>>
>>2922162
So then ignore those threads, as I do.

This is place is already slow as fuck, it's not like threads just fly off the catalog in an hour or something.
>>
>>2922171
Did you write that post by banging your dick on the keyboard?
>>
>>2922176
And it would be nice for it to stay that way. My argument is that when you bring in a greater number of people the higher chance there is of that happening due to raw numbers and the increasingly higher chance of bringing in people who are unwilling to mesh with the rest of the group. /b used to be a very usable board.

>>2922171
The name of the game is Tic-Tac-Toe.
>>
>>2922162

Wipe my fucking ass, dog. And wallow in the spirit of a flower and sulk in the shadow of the mighty Bison!
>>
File: eth5y5.jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eth5y5.jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
>>2921536
Never heard of that RLM video before, but checked it out and they could have easily dodged a lot of the hits if they just pressed down while they already have gained speed.

I don't even have the Sonic levels memorized but you could do that since the first Sonic, hell in the first zone there are breakable walls that you had to run then press down to do a roll.

With that I do agree with you, they just cause harm with their opinions. Look at Castlevania threads and them often like to cite things EgoRaptor says about Castlevania IV, or bringing up AVGN when it comes to the Genesis due to the Genesis X SNES video.

Then people appeal to authority which is some guy or guys that are making videos for fun o youtube and expecting them to be 100% valid.
>>
>>2921858
What about people that have their videos posted on youtube? There is that entire channel just for longplays of games which can be interesting seeing how their strategy alters from yours in games. The added bonus is that there isn't any audio commentary, but credit is given to the person doing the long play of the game.
>>
>>2922239
That's different from youtubers, in that the tubers try to inject personality into their vids. The pure gameplay videos are neutral resources.
>>
>>2922239
I definitely don't think all YouTubers aspire to be e-celebrities. You have some who just enjoy making and sharing videos about games as a hobby. The problem are those who think their "humor and personality" will launch them to popularity, and they don't put in any effort to edit, practice, learn, redo, and generally try to make their videos stand out from the sea of facecam let's plays, vlogging over gameplay, and "LOL WOOOOOW FUCK THIS GAME."
>>
>>2921454

get cancer faggot
>>
>>2922252
https://youtu.be/WYDsz1NFBJw?t=6m17s
>>
>>2922265
wow these guys are cringey

i mean, retro game channels don't have to be "cool" but they're obviously targeting younger viewer
>>
>>2922252
SpaceKappa started this way. Funny thing is, someone shat all over him in the comments on his first video, and he just brushed it off as "lol, my first hate mail means I'm the real deal", but then he actually went and tried to fix all the things the comment said. I haven't kept track of him since, but I have heard that he's started to take off. I have no doubts that he's still unexceptional and only rose through forced visibility though, because I do happen to know that he got his Backlog show started by completely saturating all his friends' social media accounts with requests to "fund/support me!" Meanwhile, his wife is a complete failure as an artist and wage slave, but he keeps supporting her and going on about how great she is, because he fancies himself a "feminist".
>>
>>2922197
The "retro gaming market" is ending. Pat the NES Punk on his podcast said January was the first month in 5 years that the value of super-rare super-sought after games (Nintendo World Championship, Stadium Events, Flintstones at Dinosaur Peak) actually went down.

We're on the cusp of the bubble popping.
>>
>>2921454

Based on the horseshit I routinely see, they've been nothing but a net bad. Much more good could be done through the format if only Google didn't have its talons sunk tendon-deep into it. _They_ are partially responsible for tilting the playfield toward these low-quality shitheads.
>>
so wheres the fucking retro game discussion?
>>
>>2922362

We only dissect discussion _about_ retro gaming, like the low-tier hyper-critical hacks we truly are. We can't be bothered to start original conversations about the games themselves.
>>
>>2921454
Egoshitter is a pretentious annoying piece of shit and he should be killed.
>>
>>2921454
take your eceleb shit back to /v/
>>
>>2921454
Jesus fucking christ, I'd love nothing more than to slit this fat idiots triple chin.
>>
>>2921681
You can't give two reasons and then say "and so on" and expect that's a fully formed argument.
>>
I think it's more speculation than anything.

>AVGN makes a video about Power Punch 2
>Suddenly it gets exposure
>People buy it because they didn't know about it and saw it from AVGN, and they're afraid it will increase the price, so they decide to buy it while its still "cheap"
>Prices go up
>>
>>2921909
You ought to get into arable farming. Your strawmen might even fool some particularly gullible crows.
>>
File: 1446379887814.jpg (105KB, 930x946px) Image search: [Google]
1446379887814.jpg
105KB, 930x946px
>>2922926
I like subcultures, faggot.

Exoticism makes life bearable. Subcultures erect barriers to drive away the normalshits, become sharp and pungent, and then eventually normies get a whiff of the stink and bash down the walls and plunder the fortress to temporarily enliven their shit lives.
>>
File: LPVjrag.png (207KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
LPVjrag.png
207KB, 500x281px
>>2921454
They pretty much don't really make a difference one way or the other and if you think they do you're an autist.

>>2921536
Mike and Jay plays videogames?
>>
There are some great ones, like Snes Drunk.
>>
>>2922136
Your entire argument hinges on those 5 people initially invited to your party getting on well.
This does not describe the retro community pre-boom. The community is the same it's always been, there are just more people now and currently more passing interest.

I understand what you're trying to say, but you might want to try presenting your argument using facts or actual evidence, not tenuous links based on your own suspicions like "catering to the political correct crowd" or your enemies being the reason games are hand holdy now.

I suspect you're angry because your hobby is all you have, and there's such a low barrier to entry that every new fan diminishes what made you special.
>>
>>2922934
What a totally irrelevant thing to say.

Your argument above is still shit. Show me a newbie to a violin community who acts that way.
Also your Ferrari argument actually defeats you.

An iconic luxury item like a Ferrari isn't a deep art form, it's a car that looks a certain way and can go fast. Video games are meant to be fun and occupy bored people.
Perhaps you're angry that there's an incredibly low barrier to entry with videogames. Every person who downloads an emulator has everything you have, paid nothing for it and has all the same fun.
>>
File: 1451388303939.jpg (18KB, 299x300px) Image search: [Google]
1451388303939.jpg
18KB, 299x300px
>>2922951
>>2922943
There's a lot of domain knowledge and arcana that will be overlooked. The "hobby" will become a superficial fashion accessory. People's learned opinions stemming from experience will be replaced by trendy opinions from "thought leaders" who are themselves shitters.

In short, substance is being replaced with form. Interest is being replaced with fashion and money.

So goes the destruction of all that is Good.
>>
>>2922943
>>2922951
I think you just want the prestige of being part of a community without putting in any of the effort.

And so something that was substantive gets reduced to a T-shirt and a social media post.

This happened on a much larger scale with the "geek XD OMG" trend.

People do something worthwhile that takes effort, and then the posers and cash grubbers come to sell it as a commodity.
>>
Oh look, the lowest form of Otaku (The kind whos obsession is collecting and consuming the content of others) are getting elitist.

It costs nothing and takes no time to be you.
Of course you'd want to raise the drawbridge when the next guy comes along.
>>
>>2922961
By this point, it actually does. Games have a vast history and knowledgebase now, both on the macro and micro level. You have to be autistic to know a lot about video games, especially older games.
>>
>>2922960
You're coming at this as if I just wandered into /vr/ and I'm exactly the people the argument was against, and that's just not the case.

I don't own any tshirts or post on social media about my hobby. That's what first-rung elitists do, I've already established I'm against that idea.

Games are meant to entertain, play them with people, stop shutting folk out. Our hobby is "in" right now, so there'll be a lot of windowshoppers. Let them.

Skateboarding was super popular again about 15 years ago, right? How is their community now?
>>
>>2922972
Eh, you have to strike a balance, but if you just drop the gates and let in the barbarians, your culture is over.
>>
go back to >>>/v/ for fuck sake.
>>
>>2922979
I understand that theory, and it doesn't apply here.

There is no way for us to erect walls around a hobby owned by nobody and freely available on the internet.
How is it being defended? By being elitist dicks, hoping to scare people off?
That way we can have an incredibly unpleasant /vr/ and still not change anything.
>>
>>2922989
Then we have irreconcilable views.

Hazing and initiations have self-evident purposes.
>>
Very bad

Assholes just parrot whatever they say

/vr/ used to be a safe haven from this shit but it's leaking in

Actually more like flooding in recently
>>
>>2921454

The only influence they can really have is higher prices for things, which doesn't matter if you pirate your retro games anyway (which you probably should).
>>
>>2921567

Pointing out obvious shit like the game teaching you how to play isn't really that interesting. The only thing I really liked was that time in the Castlevania video where he compared the color choices in 1 and 2, because that's not really something you'd notice at first glance unless you're an artist.
>>
>>2921454
Egoraptor is terrible for everybody. His parents are hippies into new age shit who let him drop out of school to animate. I can't think of anything else more stupid and hippy like. It's a surprise he even was able to make a living. I wish he wouldn't play games like Sonic Adventure DX only to shit all over them and his Sequilitis was a massive failure because it was so transparently trying to convince a bunch of 10 year olds things are shit. I talked to his dad before and he sounds so much cooler than Arin. Why couldn't his dad be a youtuber?
>>
>>2923239
He can live his life the way he wants, the fact that he has found success doesn't affect you in any way, I don't understand the hate youtubers get when any sensible viewer has the option of simply ignoring the content.

Also, the fact that you know so much about his family while having a hateboner for him kind of makes you seem a bit creepy.
>>
>>2923241
It's just easy to shitpost about people who are famous, even if they are only internet famous. It's always been this way with gossip magazines and the media and etc. When you combine the unfiltered shitposting of the internet and especially total anonymous sites like 4chan you get horrible comments like mine.

His dad went to Reddit so I talked to him about it. And Arin talked about some of the other stuff on the show. I don't actually watch it anymore. I loved them then I fell out of love because I realize how cheap it was.

And to be on topic, I really didn't like the shit he pulled with shit like Sonic Adventure DX and how people take their word as gospel. But it's so hard to avoid bad opinions on the internet so maybe it's a moot point.
>>
>>2923249
I loved Sonic Adventure when I was a kid, played through it on the Dreamcast and PC a millions times. The PC port they have on steam is really terrible though, was that the version they played? Even if not the game hasn't exactly aged well.
>>
>>2923254
He played the Gamecube version and intentionally glitched it out and made out like it was much glitchier than it actually was. Like in the first level he got stuck in a loop which is impossible to do unless you're trying it.
>>
>>2922331
Going to need more evidence than that.
>>
>>2923293
Well, not evidence but in general Speculator Markets always pop, just look at what happened in the 90's when huge swathes of people started bulk buying shitty comics to resell later.
>>
This is one of those self answering questions that get posted any week. Some provide good discussion, some shit, some are gonna take you back to the past..
>>
File: Don't You Know.png (979KB, 900x896px) Image search: [Google]
Don't You Know.png
979KB, 900x896px
>>2923295
Repeating the narrative doesn't mean anything. Something said in a podcast isn't really hard data, and you need something more than the prices of the tippy top rare finds to decline for one month to say "the bubble's popping! It's happening!".
>>
>>2921909
Mmmmmh. You can smell the butthurt.
>>
Usually they end up being pseudo-intellectual fedora wearing redditor fucks like Egoraptor and RLM who don't understand the games while claiming that they're OBJECTIVELY BAD, because they said so I guess. What's worse is that they refuse to learn how to understand and get better at the games, like a kid that doesn't want to do his homework.
>>
>>2922331
>first month in 5 years that the value of super-rare super-sought after games actually went down

You'd have to not know a lot about the games market to make a statement like that. Games that rare only sell a few copies a year and the price can fluctuate wildly from sale to sale, sometimes by thousands of dollars. Pointing to a single month and saying "the value of Stadium Events went down in this month" is nonsensical.
>>
>>2921651
>>2921681
>>2921712
Holy fuck you're a bigger hipster than the people you're angry at.
You're like the faggot monks who cried that the printing press ruined everything because it made it too easy for the masses to get into books.

>>2921909
>Why do you feel entitled to intrude on things because you're a know-nothing retard?
Why do you feel entitled to your sekret klub? They're fucking videogames you cancerous autist.
>>
>>2922136
>Mainstreaming of things means a greater chance of bringing in the 'tards and the thing being dumbed down or otherwise altered to appeal to the broader mainstream audience
>i can only look at something in how it makes me feel like a smarter and more unique person, I can't take something at face value
It's like I'm on fucking /lit/.
>>
>>2923293
Hear for yourself:

http://thepunkeffect.com/cupodcast-62-activision-buys-mlg-oculus-rift-price-600-sony-tries-to-trademark-lets-play-desert-bus-2-and-more/
>>
/vr/ is dead.
>>
>>2922197
>/b used to be a very usable board.
>/b
/b/ was never good, you're a newfag pretending to be an oldfag

And there's a difference between a community having standards and being an abrasive, bitter cunt, because you're kind of shitting where you're eating with your mentality.

>>2922923
>not getting flashcarts instead
Your own fault for being a collectorfag.
I have all the games I want and I'm immune to market fluctuations, because flashcarts are only worth their material and production cost.
If you can't afford Little Samson, maybe collecting isn't for you.

>>2922331
That really doesn't sound like a good metric considering those are expensive games typically only bought by collectors.

>>2923295
>just look at what happened in the 90's when huge swathes of people started bulk buying shitty comics to resell later
The industry did that to itself, like Marvel, DC and Image Comics all were guilty of that.

Issue #1 of Bloodpouch, The Edgening was never gonna be valuable, it was never a good comic, it doesn't hold an appeal in the hearts of Americans like say, Superman.
Putting "first issue, wow, so collectible!" on the cover of a comic (and this is what they did), doesn't mean it will be valuable at all, especially if there's a lot of them.
Action Comics No.1 became valuable because the print run was small, the material was cheap and didn't stand up to abuse, people weren't careful with them, and Superman became an American icon, this being his first appearance. The industry itself tried to take advantage of clueless people who thought [#1 = $$$], there was no way that bubble wouldn't burst.
Imagine if Nintendo started branding any new game as "collectible firsts ====DDDD" and were pushing that hard, selling hermetically sealed cases en masse so people could "protect their investments"

The comic prospector bubble isn't at all comparable.

>>2923318
>pseudo-intellectual fedora wearing
Well shit that describes the fag elitists around here as well.
>>
>>2922331
You can't make that statement based on a tiny number of super rare/expensive games. They inherently fluctuate in price. It'd be different if the average price of more typical games were going down.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
Any oldfags here? Thoughts on Silent Rob coming back a few weeks ago?
>>
>>2921685
collecting the emeralds is what makes sonic so challenging at times.
>>
>>2921850
That's not what I said, retard. This time I want you to slowly and carefully reread the post.
>>
>>2923308
A decline in the month after Christmas, no less.
>>
>>2922936
Rich and Jack
presumably Mike and Jay hate video games because they're for kiddies
>>
>>2923456
>The Force Awakens Needed Titties
Well, I guess it's good to see he hasn't deviated too far from his classic formula.

Anyone remember Armake21 and Jedite1? I can't believe I ever found them funny.
>>
>>2923451
Other than, you know it's never happened in the last 5 years until this month.
>>
>>2923410
It's been going downhill ever since the children from /v/ found out that /vr/ has no mods.
>>
>>2923532
That's entirely not the point. Regardless of whether the price of a handful of super rare games that only get traded a couple of times goes up, down, or stays the same, that does not really indicate whether this is true for more common games.

Here's the thing; you can't just treat all retro vidya collecting the same. There are subdivisions. And one of those subdivisions is the rich people who specifically go after stuff like NWC because it's super-rare. That's different than all the people who just want to buy smash bros and zelda and a SNES. They're basically two separate groups.

Even assuming there actually is/will be a downward trend in the price of NWC/flintstones/etc, you cannot in any way conclude that the same is happening with typical games.
>>
>>2923518
Mike and Jay hate everything. They're like meter only goes up to "It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be."
>>
>>2923525
I think they're good, the problem is it's really hard to put them on the same level as the old James videos.
>>
>>2923547
I actually think they were too blinded by their love of starwars to see that TFA is fairly middling and bland. Not BAD like the prequels, but also nothing special. It was no different than the 20 marvel movies that are released every year.
>>
File: 1449582370533.jpg (27KB, 578x535px) Image search: [Google]
1449582370533.jpg
27KB, 578x535px
Wow this thread is pure autism. Literally can't tell where /vr/ starts and /v/ ends around here anymore.

Anyway, I'll actually contribute some discussion because I'm not cripplingly retarded.

Unseen64 is a great channel for mostly retro cancelled and beta games I like:
https://www.youtube.com/user/monokoma

Same with Beta64:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtByt51SvEuImGDC2bAiC6g

Blizzard Archive, lots of old Blizz stuff:
https://www.youtube.com/user/BlizzardArchive/featured

This guy has cool sega arcade stuff, gamemaster14neo:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSzmW3FaQ9O1wbMfgUK6-Gw

iPLAY SEGA!! Another retro sega channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClgeBOesnL0Pmc8W8mGP0Ng

PtoPonline, mix of new and retro betas, dev stuff etc. very interesting:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ptoponline/featured

Splash Wave:
https://www.youtube.com/user/strafefox/featured
>>
>>2923532
I explained in >>2923320 why that statement is nonsensical. You can't take an extremely rare game like Stadium Events or NWC and point to a single month and say "the price went down in this month". It doesn't make sense.

You could do this with games like Mario 3 or LoZ, however, games that sell multiple copies a week. If you took these games and showed that the average price dropped from one month to the next, then you could start building a case.
>>
>>2923574
Go FUCK YOURSELF you cancerous youtube e-celeb faggot.
>>
>>2923586
>this many buzzwords
It used to be annoying when people here say "I want /v/ to leave," but I want /v/ to leave.
>>
>>2923586
>>2923603
How is anything I posted related to e-celebs in any way? Please tell me you're being contrarian for fun, and you're really not this far gone.
>>
>>2923612
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>2923612
I was responding to the one who said that. The channels you posted aren't "le cancer eceleb shit," I'm aware of that.
>>
>>2921850
>putting words into his mouth because of how paranoid and angry you are about newcomers

>>2923534
I do agree on that.
The elitist collectards and ataridads are their own part of the problem though.

>>2923547
I've seen them praise lots of things, Fury Road, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Boyhood

>>2923586
Enhance your calm.
>>
>>2923615
Literally the most /v/ post you can possibly make, please kill yourself.
>>
>>2923623
>defending this e-celeb cancer >>2923574
>I should kill myself

Okay
>>
You know, I've realized something.
I have a /vr/ related channel, and by looking at it, and other /vr/ channels, I've realized that the people who really are into /vr/ stuff are not the kind of people who are into youtube.
The few people who are tend to be younger, and are not only into retro, but actual vidya of any kind. So it feels to me that this entire argument is more of an argument between generations of people more than anything else. There is no point in making content for an audience who doesn't want to watch it. It's a shame, really, but I respect that decision.
>>
>>2923628
I don't know the people he's posting, nor do I care, I'm pointing out that “g-go back to reddit" was the cancer that killed /v/ and without question one of the very worst trends to grip this website ever.

The onus is on you to slit your own throat for being a bottom rate shitposter.
>>
>>2923643
'waah waah waaah muh precious e-celebs and /v/ culture!'

How you sound you fucking faggot.
>>
>>2923643
>the cancer that killed /v/

Gamergate (geez, just typing the word makes me cringe), the controversy that surrounded it, and the influx of new users it brought the website is the result of /v/ and probably /vr/'s current state.
>>
>>2923619
BOYHOOD IS FUCKING AMAZING
>>
>>2923639
That's one of the things I love about retro games, you can go to forums for retro games online and they tend to be pretty slow-paced and chill, just people talking about the games, no e-celebs or people pushing a political agenda and all the other crap you get with the modern gaming community. People who play these games are just in it for the fun.
>>
>>2923701
True.
But I thought making a channel with that same concept could maybe attract the kind of people with that mindset.
Well, it was worth a shot.
>>
>>2923669
4chan has been shit for a long time because of its reputation as "The asshole of the internet" resulting in fucking morons coming here thinking they can do what they want and not even having basic respect for people, backseat and vigilante moderating shit they don't like, and getting triggered by petty shit. Why does this happen? Because the sheer amount of users is at an unsustainable level.

It's nothing to do with Gamergate, it's nothing to do with Reddit, Digg, Gaia, newfags, summer, shitty mods, Naruto, /pol/, Islam, voat, trannies, JEEEEWWWSSS, or anything else.

It's because of people who simply did not learn how to behave, and people who did not learn "Do not feed the trolls".
>>
>>2923662
I never said /v/ had great culture, it's been bad for several years but the reddit scare is what really killed it.

>>2923669
/v/ died LONG before GG

>>2923716
Spot on.
>>
>>2923716
typical ledditor answer. this site died because of gamergate, fucking PC trannies, libcucks and niggers and mudslime CONSTANTLY shilling on every board.

fuck off back to tumblr
>>
>>2922136

>the thing being dumbed down or otherwise altered to appeal to the broader mainstream audience

They're retro games. They aren't being made anymore. They can't get dumbed down.

Nobody can possibly take away the retro games that already exist. Egoraptor isn't going to break into your house and steal your flashcarts and consoles.
>>
File: 1451707330069.jpg (103KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1451707330069.jpg
103KB, 400x300px
>>2923736
I can seriously not tell if you're joking or if you're 100% serious
>>
>>2922265
RLM should just stick to making fun of b-movies from the 80s and star wars. That Sonic video is pure cancer.
>>
>>2923736
Typical shitstirring newfag answer. Instead of engaging, you start rattling your tits and saying absolutely nothing. You might as well have just said "UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM UR RONG" and it would've had an identical amount of quality in a much lower amount of characters.

4chan is too big, and people are too keen to engage assholes. Just like I'm doing.
>>
>>2923707
Oh I don't mind the idea of a retro channel, I was just explaining why some people would be less likely to follow it. I wish you good luck with the channel though!
>>
>>2923759
I want to say that he was trying to be funny but it's really hard to tell these days.
>>
>>2922136
If you think games are dumbed down, you are clearly PLAYING SHITTY GAMES.

So stop PLAYING SHITTY GAMES and start PLAYING GOOD GAMES and the PROBLEM WILL IMMEDIATELY VANISH
>>
>>2923736

Newfriend detected. Go back to /v/ and leave /vr/ alone.
>>
>>2923760
And I agreed with you, it makes sense.
Thanks, but I'm putting it on hiatus. I'm not sure it's being worth the effort. But thanks man.
>>
>>2923696
BOYHOOD
FUCK YEAH
IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD

>>2923756
I disagree, I think they're great at dismantling current day schlock.

I think their video on Jack & Jill is great, because it's beyond just a shitty movie shat out by Adam Sandler, how it's actually a huge scam and just really one long commercial block.
>>
>>2923736
>gamergate, fucking PC trannies, libcucks

You sound more like the kind of person who supported Gamergate.

Also, go back to /v/. I seriously can't stand the way /v/ users talk.
>>
>/vr/ is anti-gamergate

literally the best board
>>
>>2923871
This is the only board I post on that seems detatched from the rest of 4chan. /tg/ too depending on the thread.
>>
File: 1437061239242.jpg (247KB, 882x874px) Image search: [Google]
1437061239242.jpg
247KB, 882x874px
>>2921454
Please go back to /v/, "faggot".
>>
>>2923871
>taking a stand at all
For the love of god can I just not go somewhere where I don't have to hear about it?
I don't care anymore, I want to move on, I want to talk about videogames.

>>2923882
>complains about /v/
>posts blatantly /v/ image macro
Get raped.
>>
>>2921858
Not at all. Some do it as a hobby, others do it to collect a paycheck.
>>
>>2923736
holy shit
this post is entirely buzzwords and meme phrases
christ all mighty
>>
>>2923879

It's because, while much of 4chan is presumably teenagers, /vr/ consists of people in their 20s and 30s who are not juvenile enough to call people "faggots" and care about Youtube celebrities and Gamergate or whatever. Since we've lived in the real world, we've learned that it's okay for people to have differing opinions and we've also learned to have meaningful discussions rather than vapid, ad hominem arguments.
>>
>>2923126
>Pointing out obvious shit like the game teaching you how to play isn't really that interesting
>what is an intro
in addition the videos also have jokes and are making a clear attempt to be interesting. If you don't like the jokes that's fine but that doesn't mean the videos have literally zero merit
>>
>>2923927
>we've learned that it's okay for people to have differing opinions

I don't think this applies to /vr/ or retro gaming communities in general. Most people are very stubborn and everyone believes they have the ultimate truth about video game tastes, especially people who only grew up with 1 system.
>>
>>2923927
>It's because, while much of 4chan is presumably teenagers, /vr/ consists of people in their 20s and 30s who are not juvenile enough to call people "faggots"
Objectively false.

>and care about Youtube celebrities
Gee, the people in this thread sure have some very strong feelings about this thing they don't care about.

>and Gamergate
Thankfully true.

>Since we've lived in the real world, we've learned that it's okay for people to have differing opinions
Really? Because in the past year /vr/ has undergone a rapid degeneration into
>argumentum ad seniority
>various boogeymen (youtube for one)
>my nostalgia trumps your nostalgia
>you're not enjoying this in the right way
>KIDS THESE DAYS, THEY DON'T KNOW

>and we've also learned to have meaningful discussions rather than vapid, ad hominem arguments.
There has been a noticable drop in that in the past 12 months, especially in the months before summer, where it was like the flick of a switch

>>2923930
This.
>>
On the whole, neutral. Because there's so many, there's good and bad ones. For example, Arin is awful for retrogaming. His definition of "a good game" is one that most closely mimics his childhood favorites, and is completely closeminded to anything different. It's this line of thought that keeps people from actually checking out things that aren't the nostalgic NES/SNES titles. On the flipside, you get people like Ross Scott, who calls attention to somewhat obscure games that aren't necessarily beginning to end perfection, but nonetheless finds joy in it and tries to share it with people. And then there's all the people who just do longplays, which is just a slightly more convenient version of booting up the rom yourself and looking at it -- less useful, but certainly not tinted any way.

So: yes and no, it's more complicated than a one-word response.
>>
Youtubers can indirectly drive prices up. And at worst inflame the stupid console wars.
>>
>>2921454
Aside from a few specific cases I don't really think they have much of an influence. There are way too many factors for a game rising up in price for me to really pin the blame entirely on them, that being said it'd be nice if most reviewers would stop thinking they have to crack jokes all the time in their reviews. It's not even a Youtube only thing I remember X-Play suffering from this problem over a decade ago.
>>
>>2924046
Care to go a little more in depth about what you mean with X-Play? I don't see what you're getting at.
>>
>>2924049
Around the time they moved to their second set they constantly filled their reviews with horrible jokes. They cut back on it during their final years but the show got pretty bad in the middle of its run. I lost count of how many times I sat through that God of War blind date sketch they wouldn't refuse to stop shoving in every episode for awhile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSQtBIeYpIs
>>
I like youtube
i can't stand point & click games but I "finished" a few thanks to watching them on retsupurae thanks to the commentary.
>>
>>2924054
Oh, that. Yeah, the 6th gen's review-humor separation was better than...this...but the dryness of the end of the show was probably worse. At least this is fun to hate.
>>
File: residentEvil2.jpg (84KB, 955x430px) Image search: [Google]
residentEvil2.jpg
84KB, 955x430px
Can someone explain to me why all the YouTubers with some heavy metal influence host the coolest channels?

MetalJesusRocks, Matt Barton and Razorfist. All showcasing beautiful long locks and every single one of them more interesting than the rest of the professional nitpickers.

And spare me that insincere John Candy wannabe, Boogie. "I l-like me!"
>>
>>2921454

They only affect collectors, so other than that, who cares?
>>
>>2924076
MetalJesusRocks is a mellow bitch
i like his vids tho
>>
File: 1387087451431.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1387087451431.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>2924076
>>2924117
M8s, I love me some MetalJesusRocks. And he only lives a state above me.

I walk into Pink Gorilla occasionally, maybe I'll run into him some day.
>>
>>2924076
Anyone who buys things like this for prices like this, deserves a slow death.

It's not even THAT good of a game.
>>
>>2924076
Razorfist is a whiny cunt who fancies himself a hardass.

It was fucking hilarious when he lashed out at people when everyone was (rightfully) shitting on Duke Nukem Forever

>20k upside down dollars for RE2
I don't care if it's "factory sealed", it's not a rare game.

Christ you'd have to be a complete fool to pay that for a common game. How much is that in real dollars?
>>
File: 550.png (204KB, 1300x1500px) Image search: [Google]
550.png
204KB, 1300x1500px
>>2923736
>>
File: 2nb9b1v.jpg (29KB, 716x537px) Image search: [Google]
2nb9b1v.jpg
29KB, 716x537px
>>2921454
Depends on the channel and why they make videos, some are only in it for fame and trying to push buttons,
making edgy content etc. so it really depends

Come see my channel and see if you hate me or not
https://www.youtube.com/user/GetBant
>>
>>2924172
>>2924191
No one is going to actually pay that price for the game. It's expected that people will make offers and haggle with the seller.
>>
I think many people here are exaggerating.

YouTube is a platform, yes "e-celebs" and "YouTubers" are cancer but there are people that make good videos.

It's this idiotic black or white mentality here that I wish people didn't have.
>>
Me and my buddy just play games and chat about them on our channel. There's no real elitism, just "Is this as good as I remember it being?" and "Would I recommend it to others?". Don't think that's too harmful
>>
>>2924279
This is the cringiest meme I've seen in this shithole. Please just use the old trollface you fucking faggot.
>>
>>2924521
it's not even /vr/ related nigga, haven't you watched gurren lagann?
>>
>>2924340
Fuck off Arin
>>
>>2921454
>Are youtubers bad or good for retro vidya?

Neither. Youtubers can't have any affect on retro video games at all. They've already been made. the only thing youtubers have an affect on is the opinions of the kids who watch them, and who gives a fuck what either of them thinks?
>>
File: bitchplease.jpg (22KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
bitchplease.jpg
22KB, 280x400px
>>2924521
How I'm just saying that >>2923736's post was bait, cocksucker. Litteraly shut the fuck up and stay on topic, you asinine, pathetic piece of shit.
>>
>>2925740
I like the new wave of "4chan should be polite!" kiddies.
>>
>>2925751
>>Implying I said that
>>
>>2925815
That was in reference to >>2923716
>>
File: oO1wy5E.jpg (120KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
oO1wy5E.jpg
120KB, 1024x1024px
Say what you want about egoraptor, but he looks nice in a dress.
>>
>>2925830
Clever girl!
>>
>>2925830
I used to kinda like egoraptor. His animation style was interesting from what I remember and he sounded like a nice guy. Given how long he's clung to Game Grumps and apparently does things like your pic (which I'd never seen) he strikes me as a YouTube sellout.
>>
>>2924309
If I ever make a YT where I bitch about things, I will say "I cannot believe they dumbed this down and casualized it! I'm suffering MY OWN PERSONAL 9/11 over this!"
>>
File: l.jpg (55KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
55KB, 600x450px
>>2925845

You can't say you wouldn't fuck him in the mouth though.
>>
>>2925868
Sure, but not cause he put on a dress.
>>
>>2925868
I need that Roll.
>>
>>2924337
I agree. Some channels are super chill and have more substance than just gameplay.

I wish there were more channels like RetroGameTech, MN12BIRD, StigsWorld, and vomitsaw. They're just vlog channels about retro gaming. No wacky attentionwhoring.
>>
>>2924521
>Preferring trollface over this is bait
>>
>>2925863
YESSSS, I'll slip that into a video soon
>>
>>2925863
And you have to do it completely straight faced, then act autistically confused when the angry comments start rolling in.
>>
If you're not going to report this thread please stop bumping it.
>>
>>2921454
depends on the individual.
>>
I only watch GameSack and only when I'm doing house work like cleaning or ironing. The seem like nice chill guys who like to talk about games. Guy on the OP pic, though, makes me want to puke on him and send him to the gym.
Other than that, I don't give a fuck about YouTube /vr/-related channels and I don't see why anyone should be so concerned about them. It's not like you are forced to watch them.
>>
>>2923615
There is nothing wrong with Reddit.
>>
>>2921889
This has has to be one of the greater analogies I've ever heard/read
>>
>>2926219
I did and got a warning.
>>
You used to be able to get Takeshi's Challenge for Famicom in lots of 4 or 5 games on ebay for practically nothing. Now, people are selling it by itself and charging anywhere from $9 to $20. Fucking jontron...

I actually like JonTron, but thanks, dickbag. The game sucks anyways but it would have been nice in my collection.
>>
>>2927729
gee whiz, $20 whole dollars?!?
Seriously, how fucking broke are you?
>>
>>2927752
>lol u poor?

I just bought $20 worth of Fami games last night. I got 4 games, and (mostly) good ones at that.

I'm not going to pay $20 for a single shit game that is only popular because an e-celeb made a video about it.
>>
>>2927514
any musician who says they don't want success or to make money from their music is lying.
>>
>>2927754
Takeshi's challenge is the ultimate kusoge in japan and has a serious reputation, some youtube fuck doesn't get credit for popularizing it. Also it's always been around $10. Also, don't buy FC games on eBay, duh.
>>
>>2927752
so you don't want it that bad then. for me, if something is going to bring me even a little joy, $20 aint shit to break the tedium of this world
>>
>>2927773
These are from US sellers, no it hasn't always been $10 dollars. You were able to buy it in lots for $15 for 4 games..

And where else should I buy them, anon?

>>2927776
I never said I wanted it. If I truly had to have it I'd have dropped $20 already. I'd rather drop that on a good game. I said it was shit but if I could have gotten it in a lot for cheap it would have been nice.

You fuckers can't read.
>>
>>2927783
http://page15.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/t459720868
Whoa so expensive amirite
Actually, most of the auctions are around 10~25 dollars and with shipping it probably reaches around 40, so there's that.
>>
>>2927783
>I never said I wanted it
>if I could have gotten it in a lot for cheap it would have been nice
yeah, us fuckers can't read lol. learn 2 comprehensibility hot shot
>>
>>2927791
More than half of the auctions don't even ship to US. Domestic shipping only.
>>
>>2927729
>20 dollars is too much for me
Collecting is not for you, I'm sorry.
>>
>>2927783
> I said it was shit but if I could have gotten it in a lot for cheap it would have been nice.
Well shit then it's your fault for not getting it sooner.

Oh no, a shit game that was really cheap is now slightly less cheap, JonTron did this to meee!
>>
File: faggot.png (730KB, 852x438px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
730KB, 852x438px
>>2921454
Very bad. Most of them are leeches. MetalJesusRocks is now begging people for more money after CGR crowdfunding success
>>
Unsurprisingly enough, I'm annoyed by the more popular ones but I find people like kinamania88, lukemorse1 or sometimes LGR pretty interesting.
>>
>>2928324
The really funny ting is MetalJesus' content is not conducive to having near daily content.

I feel like he's already exhausted a lot of shit. Most of his videos are just pickup videos. He seems totally reliant on donations from fans and shit to actually make videos.

He always has a "partner" with him on videos. Is he compensating for their time? Are they just doing it for fun and he's monetizing it? Who knows man.

He's also very clearly a horder.
>>
File: photo.jpg (7KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
7KB, 100x100px
>>2928331
>lukemorse1
I find it hard to watch this guy. I enjoy a bunch of similar channels but there's something about him that bothers me. Something about the way he speaks, but it's hard to pin down why.
His obnoxious avatar doesn't help any.

LGR is a 10/10 show though.
>>
>>2928362

I know, he is clearly out of ideas. what bugs me is that he is unethical bastard that wants milk his success and get as much money he wants from his fans.
He even named his newest video "Second Coming of Jesus" What an ego this man has...
>>
>>2928398
He tried the crowd funding once and it failed didn't it?

I guess you can just keep trying and trying again until it goes through.
>>
>>2928379
All his videos follow the same format. I hate how he would always do the "all right, that's all for me right now.." and then continues to play and chat for another 20minutes. Not to mention that drama he went through, with his wife leaving him with their baby. I don't think they ever got back together. So he seems like a lonely gajin just working for a corporate company in Japan. I'm just still subscribed to him cause I enjoy his trips around Japan
>>
>>2928432

I won't lie, I feel sorry for him, but his family clearly should be priority over the hobby
>>
>>2928432
Fuck, I wasn't expecting this amount of drama today. It is really sad and makes me think about my attachment to videogames.

As for the false sendoffs, around here "Minnesota goodbyes" are very real and I don't think I would have noticed.
>>
>>2928447
>>2928501

Here's his "final video". He went dark for a while, but I think once the dust settled and he moved else where, he just went back to his old ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9rvsZThZgo
>>
>>2928518
Guy who uploaded that is kind of a dick
>>
>>2928518
Lukemorse1 is a genuine honest guy that makes really interesting videos. Im glad he still makes vids because his repair stuff and shopping videos are very entertaining and interesting. He doesnt act like a jackass like most youtube faggots.
>>
>>2928432
I dont obsess over youtubers lives & drama because thats really pathetic. But I think he is still with his wife she holds the camera for him sometimes on vacation videos. He was probably just in the dog house for a while because he is a hoarder.
>>2928379
He says the same intro & outro in every vid which is endearing. But his vids have a lot of variety and are not just gameplay.
>>
>no lazy game reviews
>>
>>2928720
>>2928701

Yeah, I like lukemorse1, in part because you really don't know what he'll upload. Could be some random gameplay from a Super Famicom game, or it could be the chronicle of an arcade PCB repair. He really doesn't seem to care about subscribers or fame or anything (I think he even mentions not caring about if you subscribe or not in his channel intro), he just uploads videos when he can about whatever he happens to find interesting.

I'm pretty sure he is back together with his wife. I believe she was even in a video where he demonstrated some sort of interactive TV program thing in Japan.
Thread posts: 232
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.