[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What fishing games did you love back in the day?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 11

File: Bassin's Black Bass (U)_00013.png (36KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
Bassin's Black Bass (U)_00013.png
36KB, 256x224px
What fishing games did you love back in the day?
>>
I played two on the DC with the fishing rod controller. Never 100% either game, but I had fun.
>>
>>2917125
Man this game was awesome
>>
>>2917361
I'll never forget the fucking background noises birds and bugs made. There was like a BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ noise, I assume it was suppose to be a bug.
>>
File: nes_blackbass.jpg (34KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
nes_blackbass.jpg
34KB, 300x420px
Black Bass for NES. Was cool to connect with my fishin' fiend father through a video game.
>>
FEED IN THE REEEEEEEEEEEEDS
>>
>>2917125
Two games come to mind, not sure what they were though,

The first was played on the PC and when you hooked a fish he went YEEEEEEHHAWWWWWWWWW. the game was a view from the front of the boat looking into the water.

The other game was for the PS1 and I remember the backdrops being so amazing and realistic, like they were a photo and you were casting your line on top of that photo. Then when you were close to a fish it would change views and you would see your line in the water and the fish swimming towards it and you adjusted the line and what not.

Really fun games, often overlooked.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 500x625px
>>2917529
The game where I fish for you :3
>>
File: Itoi_tsurikon.jpg (16KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
Itoi_tsurikon.jpg
16KB, 350x263px
shigesato itoi's no. 1 bass fishing
>>
>>2917484
I played the SNES game as a lad - it wasn't bad, had some decent sound effects and some okay mechanics, I'd love to try the NES predacessor
>>
File: Reel Fishing.png (90KB, 350x240px) Image search: [Google]
Reel Fishing.png
90KB, 350x240px
>>2917529
>The other game was for the PS1 and I remember the backdrops being so amazing and realistic, like they were a photo and you were casting your line on top of that photo. Then when you were close to a fish it would change views and you would see your line in the water and the fish swimming towards it and you adjusted the line and what not.
Reel Fishing?
>>
>>2917529
>The other game was for the PS1 and I remember the backdrops being so amazing and realistic, like they were a photo and you were casting your line on top of that photo. Then when you were close to a fish it would change views and you would see your line in the water and the fish swimming towards it and you adjusted the line and what not.
Reel Fishing?
>>
>>2917573
Hell yeah. Now I gotta go buy a copy and play it again. I had so much fun with this.
>>
>>2917570

i'm an hour in and i can't catch a single trout GODDAMMIT!!!
>>
File: cover_large[1].jpg (153KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
cover_large[1].jpg
153KB, 600x597px
Legend of the River King on GBC

The fishing is fun and it has a strange but enjoyable fighting system.
>>
File: 14013564554.gif (2MB, 388x218px) Image search: [Google]
14013564554.gif
2MB, 388x218px
>>2917125
>>2917381

still emulate this shit every now and then, comfy as fuck

>that feel when you catch a lunker
>>
>>2917570
>>2917573
Holy fuck I remember this game and I think I remember it being bad.
>>
>>2917125
The entire Blass Bass series is awesome including and especially The Blue Marlin spin-off. The whole Sega Bass Fishing series is also great. Fishing Derby for Atari 2600 is another really underrated fun game. There's also one for Wii called something like Fishing Resort which was pretty cool.
>>
Outdoor sports games in general are really underrated. There're some really cool hunting games as well that are done light gun style. And some target shooting games are really fun though those are less common.
>>
File: kingSalmonAd.jpg (414KB, 1151x768px) Image search: [Google]
kingSalmonAd.jpg
414KB, 1151x768px
Best thing I remember was the soundtrack.
>>
Sega Marine Fishing is great.
>That feel when you hook a shark
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>
>>2917546
I need this in my life.
>>
Breath of Fire :(
>>
>>2919967
I was actually okay with them. Has no place in sonic though during the main story
>>
OoT had fun fishing, still have a permanent save that I use exclusivley for it every now and again. Fun way to kill a few hours.

I know it's not /vr/ but TP's is comfy as fuck.
>>
>>2919761
I've never been able to figure this game out. It looks cool though.
>>
>>2920326
BoF3 fishing mini game is amazing, genuinely my favourite fishing game/mini game. I absolutely suck at BoF4 fishing though.
>>
>>2920498
OoT?
>>
>>2922715
Ocarina of Time
>>
File: fishermans_bait_2_01_med.jpg (33KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
fishermans_bait_2_01_med.jpg
33KB, 450x338px
fisherman's bait 2 is still the best for me, perfect arcade gameplay and super fun multiplayer, used to play the shit out of it with my family
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.