[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best SNES Games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 14524644140371742876829.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
14524644140371742876829.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
So, what are the best games for SNES?
Already own some decent, but standard games.
>lufia
>super soccer
>super Mario World
>super Mario allstars
Reasons and description of the games are highly appreciated.
Also, which Gameboy games are compatible with the super Gameboy?
>asking because I'd love to play pokemon on my snes

Thanks guys

>pic related, my retro consoles
>>
there is lists in every conceivable format online. there is no hidden gems on a 24 year old system.
>>
>>2907768
but i want to ask people who actually know about these console
most of the list online are just not really good
>>
>>2907751
Squaresoft RPGs
>>
Street fighters and mortal combat are my fav hidden gems
>>
>>2907751
Are you this guy?
>>2906854
>>
>>2907830
yep, wasnt that hard to guess due to

>highly appreciated

Just didnt want to post in my old threat, as it was pretty unlikely i get good answers there
>>
Half these questions can be answered via fucking google.

>PAL SNES
Why are all the dumbasses fucking from europe.
>>
>>2907860

They are sustained by cum rations sent over from the United States, but sometimes we are late with the shipments and they begin to lose their minds.
>>
>>2907751
Kiki Kaikai/Pocky & Rocky (PAL version has all text removed though)
Umihara Kawase (only available as NTSC(-J))
Mega Man X/Rockman X
>>
>>2907840
Nah, I guessed by Atari and SNES. Unusual tie, I think.
>>
>>2907901
Both are great consoles and the diversity makes it even better to have both

>>2907860
Google only lists up the most sold ones. I was asking for the best ones. Also I like to hear what people say about a game and what makes it such a good game, instead of just giving info what it is about.
>>
>>2907919
do you seriously not know how to google?
Here start with this,

http://splodinator.com/the-definitive-50-snes-games/

find games and genres you like then come back and post a thread about that genre or "more games like xxxxx on xxxxxx". that will make it interesting and youll get replies instead of cringes at the 738246538924765th watgamesrgud thread
>>
>>2908092
The list just shows what I said. I mean there is Mario Paint but no Doom. So how can I expect such lists too recommend me a really good game except for the ones I already own?
>>
>>2908740
thats because the snes port of doom sucks donkey kongs
>>
>>2908749
I always heard that it'd be pretty good. But even if it isn't, there is no doubt that there are better games than Mario Paint.
>>
>>2908801
you haven't played the swatter mini game. better than street fighter or mortal combat.
>>
>>2908740

DOOM isn't gonna make anyone's list, bro. The SNES port is absolute shit.
>>
>>2908839
Is it a fighting game as well?
>>
>>2908839
OK, I lpoked it up. Doesn't seem to be much fun and I won't buy a game just for a mini game
>>
>>2908893
yes you fight bugs
>>
Does one have any experience playing Pokemon in the Super Gameboy? How is it?
>>
>>2908941
not as good as mario paint
>>
>>2908957
Ok, this round is yours.
>>
>>2908941
you get colors similar to playing pokemon yellow/gold and silver on a gbc
>>
>>2908972
So I can buy the red version and it will work exactly the same with better colors?
>>
>>2908975
yep same thing
>>
>>2908979
But the resolution will be 4:3 with black bars, right?
>>
>>2908983
no, custom borders
try googling a bit before asking questions
>>
>>2908985
I did, but as I understood what was mentioned there, the custom borders are in 4:3 and there are black bars anyway. As I thought it was stupid and not logical I just asked here
>>
>>2907809
That's a PAL Snes in the picture, dumbfuck.
>>
>>2908995
looks like he'll be playing mystic quest then
>>
File: fire_super_fx_md909_cart_1.jpg (282KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
fire_super_fx_md909_cart_1.jpg
282KB, 800x600px
>>2908995
Ever heard of pic-related?
>>
What do you guys think of secret of evermore?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.